Kenny. George.

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:02 pm
EMan32 wrote:hahahahaha...damn that video was hilarious, TMC. but yeah...he probably wouldnt make it to the NBA despite his freakish height. he doesnt move. even gheorge muresan was able to move laterally and get out of the key.

That video is hilarious. It is like in football where they say "between the 20's" . Well he plays "between the 3pt line" he is so slow by the time he gets to the 3pt line it is time to turn back the other way. FUNNY STUFF
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:14 pm
Found this on him, as well. Kind of ugly, man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WctBazFZAMc&feature=related[/youtube]
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:34 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WctBazFZAMc&feature=related[/youtube]

Ugh... that vid looks straight out of a Disney movie. The gentle giant that never before played bball and leads his team of no-names to the big win.

I was almost expecting Michael J Fox to appear in the vid at some point...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:35 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WctBazFZAMc&feature=related[/youtube]

Ugh... that vid looks straight out of a Disney movie. The gentle giant that never before played bball and leads his team of no-names to the big win.

I was almost expecting Michael J Fox to appear in the vid at some point...

Yeah in a Back to the Future car to steal my catologue of jokes...

Come on man, you been watching too much Teen Wolf, This ain't Hollywood!!!

Allthough i swear i saw Whoopi Goldberg with a clipboard in that Sun Sun Ming clip :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:06 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Yeah in a Back to the Future car to steal my catologue of jokes...

Allthough i swear i saw Whoopi Goldberg with a clipboard in that Sun Sun Ming clip :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you've run out of jokes, don't use mine as inspiration.

Where are your "I've just woken up from a wet dream about Dunleavy" threads?. Those were good, but you're not at the top of your game lately, buddy. :wink: :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:54 am
I hope Chris Mullin gives them both workout invites and has them play 1 on 1 . . . full court. I don't think he's that much of a sadist, though.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 pm
Thunder wrote:I hope Chris Mullin gives them both workout invites and has them play 1 on 1 . . . full court. I don't think he's that much of a sadist, though.

:mrgreen: LOL!.............That would be AMAZING!

It has to happen............although I think even Kenny G (thats unfortunate!?) would run rings around "blocks out the" Sun.......Ming Ming.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:31 pm
TMC wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Yeah in a Back to the Future car to steal my catologue of jokes...

Where are your "I've just woken up from a wet dream about Dunleavy" threads?. Those were good, but you're not at the top of your game lately, buddy. :wink: :mrgreen:

There's nothing to joke about dunleavy anymore...

The dudes turned from joke to serious baller... you must admit he's benefited from the cornrows and indy cars of Indiana... I think the dude is really blossoming now.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:13 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
TMC wrote:

There's nothing to joke about dunleavy anymore...

The dudes turned from joke to serious baller... you must admit he's benefited from the cornrows and indy cars of Indiana... I think the dude is really blossoming now.

:dontknow: Then do one titled "Wet dream fulfilled" or something like that. I need a good laugh from time to time. :wink:

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:53 am
Saying that he has no skills is a bit of exaggeration because he can at least shot freethrows pretty well. But other than that he doesn't seem to have much skill in the game.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:47 am
I work with a guy that is convinced that the NBA needs to raise the hoop 2 feet because its too easy for big guys to dunk. I should show him these vids to show that even giants can suck at basketball.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 pm
metalface wrote:I work with a guy that is convinced that the NBA needs to raise the hoop 2 feet because its too easy for big guys to dunk. I should show him these vids to show that even giants can suck at basketball.

I think that guy you were referring to only wanted the hoops to be raised by one foot not two (11 feet high rims?). But I think that doesn't make any sense because why change something that has been working for so long and risk fouling up by changing a proven-formula? BTW, I think that should be in its own thread, though.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:15 pm
Skinnyman23 wrote:
metalface wrote:I work with a guy that is convinced that the NBA needs to raise the hoop 2 feet because its too easy for big guys to dunk. I should show him these vids to show that even giants can suck at basketball.

I think that guy you were referring to only wanted the hoops to be raised by one foot not two (11 feet high rims?). But I think that doesn't make any sense because why change something that has been working for so long and risk fouling up by changing a proven-formula? BTW, I think that should be in its own thread, though.

ummm... no. He said 2 feet. He thinks dunking is cheating.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:23 pm
metalface wrote:
Skinnyman23 wrote:

ummm... no. He said 2 feet. He thinks dunking is cheating.

Well I guess there was some other guy who suggested that the rims should be raised up to 11 instead of 12 feet . BTW, I think 12 feet rims is ridiculous because it not only makes dunking nearly impossible but if somebody actually dunks and accidently makes a bad landing, then the injuries would be catastrophic. Here's my source
http://www.hoop-hype.net/11-foot-basketball-hoops.html

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:27 pm
metalface wrote:ummm... no. He said 2 feet. He thinks dunking is cheating.

Umm... how is dunking cheap by anymeans (even for a guy that doesn't even have to jump to dunk a ball)?
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board