Warriors in need of reserve point guard

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:57 pm
The Golden State Warriors, once again, are in need of a reserve point guard now that they've learned Troy Hudson is possibly out for the season after unavoidable hip surgery.

In Hudson, the Warriors hoped to address one of their notable weaknesses — a backup for starting point guard Baron Davis, who has a history of injury and is playing a lot of minutes already this season.

Among the Warriors possible options are: Carlos Arroyo, Orlando Magic; Earl Boykins, free agent; Smush Parker, Miami Heat; Tyronn Lue, Atlanta Hawks; and Steve Francis, Houston Rockets.


Just found this, and thought I would put this on here. Just some names in writing that we are interested in.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:44 am
The guys that wrote that must have been reading this board... Those are the names we were discussing last week.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:14 pm
TMC wrote:The guys that wrote that must have been reading this board... Those are the names we were discussing last week.


Maybe they mooch off of us. We better watch what we say. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:20 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:The guys that wrote that must have been reading this board... Those are the names we were discussing last week.


Maybe they mooch off of us. We better watch what we say. :wink:


I've heard we're gonna trade Pietrus for Lebron. Almost a done deal. Cleveland loves MPs potential.







(If you read this anywhere else, then we'll know we have a snitch in here :mrgreen: )

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:33 am
haha in know right?. i mean at least give us some recognition if you're gonna use our knowledge and info :mrgreen:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:33 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:The guys that wrote that must have been reading this board... Those are the names we were discussing last week.


Maybe they mooch off of us. We better watch what we say. :wink:


I've heard we're gonna trade Pietrus for Lebron. Almost a done deal. Cleveland loves MPs potential.



hmmmm...........

I'd do that trade :)
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:26 pm
Location: Santa Clara
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:05 am
The article is talking about the people that could possibly be or are available at this point. The list is short, so among all the names thrown around here they were bound to come up in the article. :wink:
-----------------------------------
The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.

Return to News Articles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron