neutral..its a typical WARRIOR move
27%

Total votes : 11

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:04 am
who thinks it was a good move?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:16 am
It's a good move, Mullins playing his pawnograffiti pieces of the chess and executing a battle plan.

By signing 3 pointgaurds who have all been vetrens of Nba Final competition ball, they are going to make a good injury/2games played ratio and come Febuary might be able to pull a stunning steal through a trade as either 3 Vetren Point Gaurds.

And there is talk of Van Exel playing SG, Why not he moves very quick and hit the clutch 3 as well. Could push Richardson into more minutes at SF with Dunleavy and Murphy advancing to PF and C Respectively. It's good having effective Gaurds but nothing beats the combo gaurds.

But i honestly love having Derrick Fisher in , He is monster defense. Draws Charges like Graffiti draws on walls. And can execute the CLUTCH 3. Derrick Fisher may just be the Blackman Lakers Jerry West in Clutch style shots and he has become a Warrior.

What i also love is if there is any Love between Fisher and Payton. Could Fisher be wanting to step into Bay Area Basketball and shutdown an opposing Payton when he visits the Bay. Gary wouldn't like that being his birthgrounds.

It's good for Californian Basketball as well. We could see many L.A Hollywood celebs come visit the Bay and watch Fisher rip it up. I remember seeing Edward Norton wearing " A Fish for PRez shirt " at Game 5 of the NBA Semi-West .
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:11 am
if it was 3 yrs, 12mil I would be happy about it. But to sign that guy for 6 years is way too long. If he's starting to break down now, how he is going to be in 5-6 years from now when we have to pay him 7 mil?

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:58 am
Absolutely horrible! I was hoping for a big signing but this just aint it!! I agree about the contract being too long!! Speedy is probably not very happy!! I hope they trade NVE with Dumpier for some real talent!!

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:19 am
I'm at a loss for words... :shock:
Here we go again...

Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:36 am
H O R R I B L E

Return to Warriors Basketball