1st half of the Dallas Game

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:43 am
Pretty simple, from what I saw. Baron laid an egg, which is a rarety. It happens. Probably his worst game of the year. If he had his normal game, the Ws may well have stolen one...Comparing him to Pietrus is simply laughable. Pietrus is the dumbest player on the team. My son and I had to start laughing at one point. he was wandering around so cluelessly on offense...trade him! One weirdness was, Harrington was the only one who could score, and was taken out by Nelson w/Ws down 26-23, after which they quickly went down by 13. Odd...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:52 am
Pietrus led off the stink fest foul/turnover party in the fourth with a dumb foul above the 3 pt line to start the period :banghead:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:38 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Pietrus led off the stink fest foul/turnover party in the fourth with a dumb foul above the 3 pt line to start the period :banghead:

:-o :shock: Is that negative comments by broe about a player on the team!
HATING

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 am
BOOOOO!!!!

This all belongs to Krome's thread!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:35 am
TMC wrote:BOOOOO!!!!

This all belongs to Krome's thread!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yea, that's why I said keep it in the Game threads but anyway, doesn't happen too often

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:51 am
dbwallace wrote:Iam Done With Pietrus!

He has a laisse a faire attitude and a lethargic look on his face

he swipes at the ball and gets cheap fouls
When he takes a shot its out of rhythm with the flow of the game

The only thing he does for the warriors is play mediocre defense and rebound

Trade him! Cut HiM!

hey guys i'm from france and i hate this guy... pietrus is not a good player, he has a lot of habilities but he keeps shooting 3's from everywhere...no basketball intelligence, just "hey look at me i'm air france" and...you suck
Last edited by stronbe on Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:11 am
stronbe wrote:

Trade him! Cut HiM!

hey guys i'm from france and i hates this guy... pietrus is not a good player, he has a lot of habilities but he keeps shooting 3's from everywhere...no basketball intelligence, just "hey look at me i'm air france" and...you sucks

I'm starting to like this stronbe guy... :thumbup:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:43 am
This game was..............UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY.

Haard to watch, teasing until the 4th when a bunch of bad fouls/calls ( Harringtons 5th was a charge! but ended up a 3 point play)/turnovers finished it in 3 minutes..............3-15 in the 4th...........thats all I can say.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:19 am
stronbe wrote:

Trade him! Cut HiM!

hey guys i'm from france and i hate this guy... pietrus is not a good player, he has a lot of habilities but he keeps shooting 3's from everywhere...no basketball intelligence, just "hey look at me i'm air france" and...you suck

:mrgreen: Great post, man. I agree with you completely. :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:21 pm
migya wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:Pietrus led off the stink fest foul/turnover party in the fourth with a dumb foul above the 3 pt line to start the period :banghead:

HATING

Pietrus doesn't even want to be a Warrior lobbying for a trade in the media & is obviously playing for self :!: What I said is the truth & I didn't say he was entirely to blame as I said others followed his suck lead :!:

I wish Pietrus would play better/smarter & improve his numerous deficiencies to help the Warriors = not Hating, Instead of continually due more harm than good but that's not the case just FACT :!:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm
I think its funny that migya can't see the difference between reality and hating.

The pun he's trying to get across is that broe has no right to complain about the team, since he defends the players when an ignorant comment is said out of blind bias. What migya fails to realize is that there is a huge difference between acknowledging a bad play by one of our players and ignorantly running your mouth on somebody for no reason. Mickael Pietrus has had 5 years in the league to show his stuff. He had a starting spot on a playoff team last year. He has displayed countless times the kind of basketball player he is; capable of big shooting nights, but usually a chemistry-killing muscle-head with no fundamental skill (and by "usually", I mean 75-80% of the time).

miggy just lumps all the negatives comments into a one-size-fits-all box, the point of which is to illustrate that either all bad comments are okay or all of them are not okay. Since dealing in pure absolutes is an ignorant thing to do, most of us move on and continue judging players accordingly. Pietrus has not earned even a 10th of the praise that migya has blindly given him this season. The very fact that you stand so firmly behind him would be like me defending Kosta Perovic nonstop.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:36 pm
32 wrote:I think its funny that migya can't see the difference between reality and hating.

The pun he's trying to get across is that broe has no right to complain about the team, since he defends the players when an ignorant comment is said out of blind bias.

I'm glad you comprehend the difference 32, Shocking someones so clueless :shock:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:10 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:
migya wrote:

HATING

Pietrus doesn't even want to be a Warrior lobbying for a trade in the media & is obviously playing for self :!: What I said is the truth & I didn't say he was entirely to blame as I said others followed his suck lead :!:

I wish Pietrus would play better/smarter & improve his numerous deficiencies to help the Warriors = not Hating, Instead of continually due more harm than good but that's not the case just FACT :!:

It is the first time in over two years that you've ever said anything of the sort about a player on the team. The guy will be traded soon anyway so the problem will be gone

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm
TMC wrote:
stronbe wrote:

Trade him! Cut HiM!

hey guys i'm from france and i hates this guy... pietrus is not a good player, he has a lot of habilities but he keeps shooting 3's from everywhere...no basketball intelligence, just "hey look at me i'm air france" and...you sucks

I'm starting to like this stronbe guy... :thumbup:

me too! :mrgreen:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:52 pm
bigstrads wrote:This game was..............UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY.

Of course you can't compare Baron to Pietrus... but sheesh, you can't blame Pietrus for the loss.
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads