Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:15 pm
dbwallace wrote:Iam Done With Pietrus!

He has a laisse a faire attitude and a lethargic look on his face

he swipes at the ball and gets cheap fouls
When he takes a shot its out of rhythm with the flow of the game

The only thing he does for the warriors is play mediocre defense and rebound

Trade him! Cut HiM!

:mrgreen: Saved me a couple of minutes typing this out myself. Join the party, bud. :wink:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:30 pm
REJECTED!!! by DAMP HOOLER
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:59 pm
we took dallas best shot, smiled and cut the lead to 8

lets go B.D and Jackson
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Keep it in the Games Thread boys

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:11 pm
I hate how he has to be selfish during garbage time instead of deferring to rookies like B. Wright who have actual potential.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:14 pm
JayPat wrote:I hate how he has to be selfish during garbage time instead of deferring to rookies like B. Wright who have actual potential.

good observation...i was hella about to mention that too. the whole game he was playing for himself...not the team. he was out to prove himself, and that hurt us...especially to start the game.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Yeah. It's pretty inevitable that he's gonna be traded so he's trying to boost his value. It will probably end up hurting him.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:36 pm
JayPat wrote: It will probably end up hurting him.

And hurting us in the process. I dont give a damn about his stats, I worry about us winning, and he just hurts us far more than he helps.
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:22 pm
Pietrus 2-7 w/ 2 three's... 2-2 free throws.
Davis 2-14 w/ 2 three's... 4-6 free throws.

why blame pietrus? i think pietrus did good on the defensive end... and a hell of a lot more than baron...

???
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:43 pm
Every game, it seems, Pietrus does terrible. Baron is the leader. He plays the whole damn gamn in every game. He is bound to have bad games. This is the first BAD game Baron has had all year. Pietrus has these types of games every game. That is just my take.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:50 pm
And what's your point? You're saying Pietrus is better than Baron? Pietrus had a shitty game too... and has a worse overall free throw percentage. Every game is a shitty game for Pietrus, while Baron had a rare off-game. Also, I'm not sure how many of the games you watch, but Baron is a PG, meaning he runs the team. Pietrus can't take two dribbles without either getting it stripped or travelling.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:06 am
EmceeT wrote:Pietrus 2-7 w/ 2 three's... 2-2 free throws.

why blame pietrus? i think pietrus did good on the defensive end... and a hell of a lot more than baron...

???

so you blame baron? im sorry that is just laughable. like jaypat said (and im sure everyone knows) baron is better than pietrus and had a rare off-game. you think pietrus did good on the defensive end, why? cuz he had that one block on dirk? keep in mind he got torched by josh howard.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:12 am
EMan32 wrote:

???

so you blame baron? im sorry that is just laughable. like jaypat said (and im sure everyone knows) baron is better than pietrus and had a rare off-game. you think pietrus did good on the defensive end, why? cuz he had that one block on dirk? keep in mind he got torched by josh howard.

A lot of Howard's shots in the first quarter were contested shots that were reasonably well defended though. He just couldn't miss. Not saying Pietrus played stellar but noone could have stopped Howard in the first half.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am
cladden wrote:
EMan32 wrote:

???

A lot of Howard's shots in the first quarter were contested shots that were reasonably well defended though. He just couldn't miss. Not saying Pietrus played stellar but noone could have stopped Howard in the first half.

i dunno...i think if we started biedrins or barnes instead of pietrus we would been better off. have baron guard howard, monta on harris, jax on dirk, barnes on jones, and harrington on damp IMO woulda been a better defensive scheme. or even biedrins on damp and harrington on jones.

Next

Return to Game Threads