Game Thread: Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks 2008-01-02

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors continue their road success in Dallas?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:35 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 19

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:07 pm
migya wrote:Story was the fourth quarter where the Mavs outscored the team by 18!

Baron outplayed by Devin Harris :oops: Didn't think that would ever happen.

SJackson outplayed by Dirk, he didn't slow him this time and Dirk shot well.

Pietrus was actually one of the best players of the team today :shock:
:mrgreen:

No energy... no fast breaks... WHY ON EARTH did we start MP.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:08 pm
migya wrote:Pietrus was actually one of the best players of the team today :shock:

Miggy, are you making a joke, or are you being serious?

Pietrus, yet again, played like sh*t. Taking a lot of bad shots, bricking them all, and fouling guys twenty feet away from the basket.

I really hope you are joking....

Nobody really played great, but that doesnt give him an excuse.
Last edited by sfsfsfgiants on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:09 pm
~W~ wrote:
migya wrote:Story was the fourth quarter where the Mavs outscored the team by 18!

No energy... no fast breaks... WHY ON EARTH did we start MP.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Blame Baron's bad play and the rest of the team's as well on Pietrus huh...... Not today buddy :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:11 pm
small lineup wasn't the best choice for 4th quater + bad game for BD
And forced threes over oponents hands....
Last edited by MacGyver on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latvians are balts, not slavics.
Hall of Famer
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:Pietrus was actually one of the best players of the team today :shock:

Miggy, are you making a joke, or are you being serious?

Pietrus, yet again, played like sh*t. Taking a lot of bad shots, bricking them all, and fouling guys twenty feet away from the basket.

I really hope you are joking....

2/3 threes shooting shiit???? No mate. 8pts, 6rebs, 1blk in 24mins is good and better than most on the team played today

All Star
migya wrote:
~W~ wrote:

Blame Baron's bad play and the rest of the team's as well on Pietrus huh...... Not today buddy :wink:

i blame the warriors bad start to the game on pietrus. sure he came up with productive plays, but he wasnt playing a team game today. he was out for his own to prove himself and thats it. i dont blame the loss on him...i blame the bad start on him.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 pm
EMan32 wrote:
migya wrote:
~W~ wrote:

i blame the warriors bad start to the game on pietrus. sure he came up with productive plays, but he wasnt playing a team game today. he was out for his own to prove himself and thats it. i dont blame the loss on him...i blame the bad start on him.

Look at it this way, the better he plays over the next week or so, the better chance there is of trading him for someone good :wink:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:14 pm
And that bad start, Miggy, was exactly what I was talking about. You can see it that they lost the game in the first six minutes... they lost all momentum. They couldnt keep the fans quiet. They played like sh*t and that cost them the whole game. They played from behind the rest of the game.

Also, early in the fourth, it was even less than six minutes. Over the course of two minutes, they went from four down to fifteen.

You can CERTAINLY lose a game in six minutes... or less.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:15 pm
migya wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
migya wrote:
~W~ wrote:

Look at it this way, the better he plays over the next week or so, the better chance there is of trading him for someone good :wink:

No.... the better he plays over the next week or so, the better chance they decide to keep him. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:16 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:And that bad start, Miggy, was exactly what I was talking about. You can see it that they lost the game in the first six minutes... they lost all momentum. They couldnt keep the fans quiet. They played like sh*t and that cost them the whole game. They played from behind the rest of the game.

Also, early in the fourth, it was even less than six minutes. Over the course of two minutes, they went from four down to fifteen.

The team was down by four at three quarter time. They lost in the last quarter

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:17 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:And that bad start, Miggy, was exactly what I was talking about. You can see it that they lost the game in the first six minutes... they lost all momentum. They couldnt keep the fans quiet. They played like sh*t and that cost them the whole game. They played from behind the rest of the game.

The team was down by four at three quarter time. They lost in the last quarter

Then read my second post... they lost it in two minutes in the fourth.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:19 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
EMan32 wrote:
migya wrote:
~W~ wrote:

No.... the better he plays over the next week or so, the better chance they decide to keep him. :wink:

i say we trade him right now, at this very moment, take whatever we can get for him. bring on a draft pick, bring on smush, bring on jason williams, hell bring on popeye jones! get pietrus outta here
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:19 pm
MacGyver wrote:small lineup wasn't the best choice for 4th quater + bad game for BD

Hey, being from Latvia, did you catch the game? Just wondering...

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:24 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
MacGyver wrote:small lineup wasn't the best choice for 4th quater + bad game for BD

yes, i haven't slept in 22 hours, i have seen about 60% Goldenstate's games this season :)
Latvians are balts, not slavics.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 pm
MacGyver wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

yes, i haven't slept in 22 hours, i have seen about 60% Goldenstate's games this season :)

Hey, prioritize yourself. For me, the Warriors outweigh any homework I have that night. :wink:

So how is it that you get them? They show them on TV, or you get it from your computer or what?
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads