YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 12

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:08 am
blacksheep589692 wrote:we started blazin tres' (i want the copyright on that pun) like they were BBQ blunts in the 4th quarter, that was great! **** yea!

Is that why you forgot you had something on the grill and burnt it? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:13 am
Ok, I've finished watching the game. Good win, although it should have been even easier. 21 turnovers are way too many (although the Rockets had even more). Oh, and the refs couldn't have done a worse job in the second quarter...

btw, the best part of the game was hearing one of the commentators of FSN Houston saying during the second quarter, with the Dubs winning 39-30 (if I'm not wrong) that we should be tired in the last quarter and that that would mean an easy win for them. Priceless.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:33 am
Hi guys i'm new there i'm from france so sorry for my english, sometimes it's really bad. i am a warrior's big fan since baron davis is there an i really enjoy the way they play, it's really fun to watch... i would like to dowload some games of this season but i don't know where to fint somes...
by the way i saw the game against the rockets ( the first warriors's game on tv in france of this season) and really nice win and big fourth quarter!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:43 am
Welcome to the board, stronbe. :hello2:

You can download games, via torrent, from several sites. A good one to start is this one:

http://bt.davka.info/

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:50 am
thanks a lot... are the game comments in chinese??
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:53 am
stronbe wrote:thanks a lot... are the game comments in chinese??

A few, but most of them are in english. The language appears near the date, right above the link of each game.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:57 am
stronbe wrote:Hi guys i'm new there i'm from france so sorry for my english, sometimes it's really bad. i am a warrior's big fan since baron davis is there an i really enjoy the way they play, it's really fun to watch... i would like to dowload some games of this season but i don't know where to fint somes...
by the way i saw the game against the rockets ( the first warriors's game on tv in france of this season) and really nice win and big fourth quarter!!

Yeah, welcome to the board.

By the way, your English is pretty good. If you didnt say you were from France, I wouldnt expect you to be foreign. :wink:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:57 pm
TMC wrote:Missed the game because... well, I had other options last night, like getting drunk and sh*t like that. :mrgreen:

I'm downloading the game right now, so I'll post my comments later, after watching it.

I was warming up for the rest of the night with a bottle of Patron while watching the game. When your broke you have to drink before you go hit the bars!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:55 pm
stronbe wrote:Hi guys i'm new there i'm from france so sorry for my english, sometimes it's really bad. i am a warrior's big fan since baron davis is there an i really enjoy the way they play, it's really fun to watch... i would like to dowload some games of this season but i don't know where to fint somes...

Welsome stronbe.

You'll find that alot of people in this forum don't like Pietrus at all (I do though) but don't let that make you think this forum is no good, the guys here are actually easy going :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:23 pm
"December 31, 2007: The Rockets lost to the Golden State Warriors Monday 112-95."

http://www.click2houston.com/video/14955395/index.html

Adelman, Battier, Rafer, Yao, Hayes and Bonzi Wells. :mrgreen:
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
Previous

Return to Game Threads