YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 12

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:01 pm
as expected... we destroyed houston... although it didn't look good after the first half, but they did what they were suppose to do to a mcgradyless rockets. bring on dallas.. with our full and healthy squad this time around.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:30 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
PistonsFan73 wrote:
EmceeT wrote:IS ANYONE WATCHING THE GAME???

2nd qtr... last 5 minutes... 14 W fouls???

How much do you think the ref's are being paid???

The three blind mice with mucho egos. The idiots forget that people come to watch the players, not listen to their stupid whistles. This was just horrible.

Hey, PistonsFan, why the name, man? :scratch:

Anyways, welcome to the board. :thumbright:

The name is because Pistons are my first team. I just moved to Bay Area from D-town.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:37 pm
Welcome PistonsFan73, you better not be a troll, just giving the warning :wink:

The team is not only looking playoff caliber but a somewhat championship caliber team! They step up in the final quarter often now and that is a showing of a winner. The fourth quarter blitz was amazing, they left the Rockets in awe

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:34 pm
I have to admit, it was a fun game to watch, except for the part where the refs tried to take over. Things finally calmed down, and then Warriors were able to impose their will on Houston, they were able to get back to that fast running game that they are best at. Houston is too slow to keep up.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:36 pm
migya wrote:Welcome PistonsFan73, you better not be a troll, just giving the warning :wink:

The team is not only looking playoff caliber but a somewhat championship caliber team! They step up in the final quarter often now and that is a showing of a winner. The fourth quarter blitz was amazing, they left the Rockets in awe

Nah, I wouldn't come here trolling. Although, I do see some problems for Warriors in the playoffs when the games slow down and turn into a half-court affair. They are not as effective scoring in the half court set and their defense needs lots of work. But they are an exciting team to watch I will give them that and they turned themselves into a solid playoff contender.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:40 pm
nice to hear W's win...i was so worry this whole day.I got to work all day because some of my coworkers take day off.
I turn on Radio KNBR at 0630 PM, what i heard is they kept talking about Nellie got ejected...i am so worry coz i didn't know who win the games.And i called my friend he tell me W's kick Houston asss then i feel so damnnn happy even i am so tired.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

:D

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:23 pm
EMan32 wrote:since the 0-6 mark we still havent had a losing streak go past 1 game. im gonna bet on the fact that that stat will continue

yup, going into the new year, the team always bounced back and responded well. free throw % up

lol at barnett near halftime..."the officiating is horse manure, and i don't care who hears it" hahaha! i was rollin

:bday: :bday:

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:32 pm
we started blazin tres' (i want the copyright on that pun) like they were BBQ blunts in the 4th quarter, that was great! **** yea!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:11 pm
PistonsFan73 wrote:
migya wrote:Welcome PistonsFan73, you better not be a troll, just giving the warning :wink:

Nah, I wouldn't come here trolling. Although, I do see some problems for Warriors in the playoffs when the games slow down and turn into a half-court affair.

The team stil runs in the playoffs, just look at the Mavs series :wink:
I think it is up to the opposition to try and slow the team down and this season, not many have succeeded

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:12 pm
blacksheep589692 wrote:we started blazin tres' (i want the copyright on that pun) like they were BBQ blunts in the 4th quarter, that was great! **** yea!

:mrgreen: Nice little phrase

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:30 am
migya wrote:
blacksheep589692 wrote:we started blazin tres' (i want the copyright on that pun) like they were BBQ blunts in the 4th quarter, that was great! **** yea!

:mrgreen: Nice little phrase

i thought so, i had to do a double take when i thought of it, its so perfect for this team its had to have been said somewhere before. :bday:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:19 am
Missed the game because... well, I had other options last night, like getting drunk and sh*t like that. :mrgreen:

I'm downloading the game right now, so I'll post my comments later, after watching it.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:33 am
I know I keep saying this, but another great road win. That 4th qtr was a great way to end 2007. Bring on 2008 and Dallas. How long has it been since we have swept a 3 game road trip? I thought heard them talk about it on KNBR, but I was on the cell phone
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:04 am
Man what a new years the Warriors gave us there. The worst officials I have seen in years for 2 minutes calling everything against the Warriors and for them to overcome that is amazing this team is special
Cohan and Nelly are gone!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:20 am
good ass 2nd half after a BS ending to the first half. bob n jim might have given a lil too much credit to keith smart...i think it was mostly the players that got thru the adversity rather than the coaching...but nonetheless, good ass game.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads