Warriors can trade disgruntled Pietrus Jan 1'st.

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:04 am
sleandres wrote:I would not like Robinson on this team. He is only good for 2 things...attempting the same dunk 1,000,000 times and scaring the SH*T out of Melo. On second thought maybe they should get him, in case we get the Nuggets in the Playoffs :mrgreen:

Yeah his a good hype man... kinda like Calbert Cheaney riding the pine and cheering and clapping loud when we down with a big play!!!

Actually Nate Robinson has got Nelly backup dancer written all over.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:40 am
EMan32 wrote:
pawnograffiti wrote:Pietrus is getting traded to New York..

I'm hearing David Lee or Nate Robinson. Isaih and Chris had this deal tea'd up when Chris went back to New York over the Christmas Break to be with his families... they caught the Pats vs Gmen Game and watched a real good team go 16-0. I'll try and find the link...->????

:?: :?: :?: :bday: :bday: :bday:

please be david lee!!! even tho that would be total rapeage of NY. if isiah really agreed to that, id have to honor him as the stupidest pres of bball operations ever. even stupider than larry bird taking on ike, troy, and dunny. i dont like nate robinson...im sorry i just dont. but if its david lee...wooo!

David Lee would great! He is the rebounder and hard worker the team needs

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:43 am
Pawno, I hate to ask, but where did you hear this? I doubt there is any validity to this. If we could swing David Lee from them, Isaiah should get shot on the spot. From a Warriors standpoint, David Lee would make them a whole hell of a lot better, while Nate Robinson isnt any worse than Pietrus. I dont mind it either way, though I much prefer Lee.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:13 am
LMAO!

A team loaded with veteran wing players (Crawford, Q-Rich, Jefferies, Fred Jones) are gonna trade their best backup frontcourt player for a bench-warming nobody like Pietrus??? Not even Isaiah is that stupid. Only one person I know would think that trade is fair, but I've chosen not to mention his name anymore.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to News Articles