Game Thread: Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers 2007-12-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors pull out a victory in Cleveland?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:13 pm

YES
75%
NO
25%

Total votes : 12

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:11 am
dubsfan1 wrote:
mattiri wrote:
GSW United wrote:
mattiri wrote:back to back after a disappointing loss with a better team than the one we lost today? no way we can win this one

:-# :-$

dude, can you read? I already "apologized" just a few posts above...

mattiri wrote:
back to back after a disappointing loss with a better team than the one we lost today? no way we can win this one

very happy to notice that I might have been VERY wrong...

shame on me for not believing...

yeah yeah

you should have said that before the game ...and not after the 1st quarter

Don't knock people for being realistic. Thinking the Cavs were going to win when the team had just lost and was on a back to back was not unrealistic, just an opinion :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:28 am
but no warrior fan should ever say
"no way we can win this one"
against an under .500 team
Last edited by dubsfan1 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:53 am
dubsfan1 wrote:but no warrior fan should ever say
"no way we can win this one"

Maybe so and I am certainly one who has said that one more than one occassion but see it for what it was, not a slandering of the team but an objective conclusion by someone

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:20 am
WE will keep on BELIEVEing. Another good road trip. I am still super impressed with the road play this year...let's keep it up!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:36 am
sleandres wrote:WE will keep on BELIEVEing. Another good road trip. I am still super impressed with the road play this year...let's keep it up!

Me too. At the beginning of the year, I was sure we were going to be really hard to beat at the Oracle, but was happy playing .500 bball on the road (or .400, actually). Turns out we're getting quality wins on the road, too.

As for this game, it was easier than I expected (actually, even tho I considered it was winnable, I picked the Cavs to win it due to the back-to-back games). The Cavs are even worse than I expected, but still was an impressive win, since the first quarter, and winning by almost 30 by the third quater. And it could have been worse for the Cavs if not for the last quarter.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:24 am
Great great controlled game, best 1st qtr of the season and kept it up (well not quite at the 77.8% clip!)...............I didnt really notice LeBron the whole game, Sjax did a great job on him................then again on the offensive end.

Was a little upset that grbage time wasnt used more effectively, the game was pretty much over from the 3:30 mark but Baron and Sjax stayed out there the whole time.................suppose the nerves about a surge were there but even with like 1:50 to go when Clev emptied there bench, we didnt............ohh well, no injuries.

Im looking forward to the home and home againts the Nuggets, big time important games.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:31 am
Also, was it me or was everyone, especially LeBron, freezing out Varejao? there was a play in the 4th where LBJ scored and got fouled, Varejao went to hold him and maybe give him a hug and LeBron just walked through him!

I would freeze his greedy ass out as well to be honest..............did you hear what he got LeBron for Christmas??? a pair of LBJ sneakers (like he doesnt have enough already!) and a Verejao jersey!! (WTF???) whats that all about???
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:14 pm
Hei..Mattiri...

u dont have to shame for yourself....everybody make mistake...ok

I know from your stand points W's always have matchup problem with Cavs....last year they beat us twice....i still remembered...but not this time.
So, eventhough we are underdog...plz, believe in our team....
and plz 10000 times do not ever say we will lose before the game, that's like we saying W's SUCK.....ok...

i know u like W's...so just forgot what happen in the past... :wink:
Previous

Return to Game Threads