Game Thread: Warriors @ New Jersey Nets 2007-12-22

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors take one in New Jersey?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 15

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:11 pm
We should have **cking won this game.....
DUBBBIN’ !
Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:16 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:We should have **cking won this game.....

but we played terrible....we deserved to lose

NJ played terrible also...but less terrible than us

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:16 pm
worst loss of the year. if they start playing like that they are not going very far, believe me. tomorrow another loss in cleveland and falling below the 8th spot. very, VERY bad
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:33 pm
cladden wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:This is a winnable game, as the last couple of games have been, and they need to execute. These are the types of games that they need to win to be able to make a run in the playoffs.

One quick thing: Josh Boone starts!? Wow......

Boone looks great every time I see him. I sorta worry about him torching us a little. Very winnable game. W's by 9.

I had a hunch about Boone. This was one of the very few games I've seen where we fall apart with the game on the line.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:41 pm
Close loss. Looks like the team was in it at the end but failed to take it. Noone on the team really stoof out as having a real good game, though three or four guys contributed the most. Would have been good to win this game but onto the next one

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:38 pm
why do nobodies always look like all stars vs Warroirs? Bonne avg. 4 pts per freaking game...

Oh well, Monta totally lost sight of Carter on that dagger 3... W's seem to not play well against inferior teams, especially in the 1st half. Team needs to get serious in the first 24...
This season is not a flop.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:46 pm
mattiri wrote:worst loss of the year. if they start playing like that they are not going very far, believe me. tomorrow another loss in cleveland and falling below the 8th spot. very, VERY bad

It's a little to early for posts like this. They have won some pretty big games...we should have won this game, but they do have the rest of the season to make up for it
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:38 pm
sleandres wrote:
mattiri wrote:worst loss of the year. if they start playing like that they are not going very far, believe me. tomorrow another loss in cleveland and falling below the 8th spot. very, VERY bad

It's a little to early for posts like this. They have won some pretty big games...we should have won this game, but they do have the rest of the season to make up for it

Yea, it was a loss, pretty bad one but there have been worse and the team has been in real good form

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:14 am
migya wrote:
sleandres wrote:

Yea, it was a loss, pretty bad one but there have been worse and the team has been in real good form

It is amazing how making the Playoffs last year made everyone forget how bad things used to be. We were horrible on the road, horrible closing out games. The Warriors cannot win everytime out...this is the best a Warriors team has looked in a long time...even after the 0-6 start
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:25 am
Talking from the boxscore (I've missed the game, although that won't be the case against the Cavs), seems like we couldn't stop anybody. Big game by Jefferson, good games by Boone and Kidd, Carter also did his part (although taking lots of shots... but helped with 12 boards and 6 steals).

In short, seems like this was a game we lost on the boards. 58 to 39??? Odds are you won't win much when your rival beats you like that.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:38 am
sleandres wrote:
migya wrote:
sleandres wrote:

It is amazing how making the Playoffs last year made everyone forget how bad things used to be. We were horrible on the road, horrible closing out games. The Warriors cannot win everytime out...this is the best a Warriors team has looked in a long time...even after the 0-6 start

The way the team has played the last month or so, it is hard to be down on them. They are not a perfect team but they are looking as good as a top four team and that was so unlikely before the season started

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:58 am
TMC wrote:(I've missed the game, although that won't be the case against the Cavs),

Hey TMC, how are you gonna get to watch this one? I cant find any streams anywhere..............probably on one of your Spanish networks huh???
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:06 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:(I've missed the game, although that won't be the case against the Cavs),

Hey TMC, how are you gonna get to watch this one? I cant find any streams anywhere..............probably on one of your Spanish networks huh???

Yep. We're lucky that Toronto and Memphis do not play tonight, so we're gonna get the Lakers at the Madison and the Dubs at Cleveland.

Supposing they don't have a last minute change of heart, which has happened before...
Previous

Return to Game Threads