Ask Beast

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:40 am
remember you saying you saw reggie in a club, which one? how did RW get treated (like did people know who he was, entourage size, etc)? also, opinion on best clubs in the bay?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 am
It was at Vessel in the city. He didn't even come in as VIP from what I saw ... Adonal came in a limo and was posted in a booth in the back or some ish ... Reggie was just with 1 of his boys on the dance floor... Thats why i was like, hol up, is that Reggie? surprised me.

Best club in the city -consistently- is Infusion. Always beezies there. I've heard Ruby Sky is pretty good too.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 pm
Beast Mode wrote:It was at Vessel in the city. He didn't even come in as VIP from what I saw ... Adonal came in a limo and was posted in a booth in the back or some ish ... Reggie was just with 1 of his boys on the dance floor... Thats why i was like, hol up, is that Reggie? surprised me.

Best club in the city -consistently- is Infusion. Always beezies there. I've heard Ruby Sky is pretty good too.

Yeah i need to hit me up Ruby Sky when i come to town in Oct/Nov

More Dance/Techno Music i see from some of the uber big european DJ's that tour to the Bay Area... But i'd just have to trade in my 'Whities' for a popping 'Ed Hardy' design... Allthough the 'Whitie' does look fresh under the UV lights 8)

BTW... Gotta remember Adonal Foyle is only like early to mid 30's... Something creeps me out thinking that Old weathered face would go to a trendy Nightclub considering he has the facial features of a Black Al Davis, Reggie.... His a good looking kid, He'd be welcomed to Crunk my daughter anytime. :)
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:02 am
PAWNO wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:It was at Vessel in the city. He didn't even come in as VIP from what I saw ... Adonal came in a limo and was posted in a booth in the back or some ish ... Reggie was just with 1 of his boys on the dance floor... Thats why i was like, hol up, is that Reggie? surprised me.

Yeah i need to hit me up Ruby Sky when i come to town in Oct/Nov

More Dance/Techno Music i see from some of the uber big european DJ's that tour to the Bay Area... But i'd just have to trade in my 'Whities' for a popping 'Ed Hardy' design... Allthough the 'Whitie' does look fresh under the UV lights 8)

BTW... Gotta remember Adonal Foyle is only like early to mid 30's... Something creeps me out thinking that Old weathered face would go to a trendy Nightclub considering he has the facial features of a Black Al Davis, Reggie.... His a good looking kid, He'd be welcomed to Crunk my daughter anytime. :)

wtf...
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum