Page 1 of 2

WarriorsWorld TV exclusive interview with San Quinn

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:14 pm
by Rasheed

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 pm
by Beast Mode
my boy quinn! beast.


disagree with you on monta being everyones favorite. Curry has my heart.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 pm
by Pworld
LOL I bet Messy Marv mentions how he looks and talks in this video in his next diss.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 pm
by Beast Mode
Mess >>>>

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 am
by Money
what happened to his identity?? the super gravelly voice? almost like he has a voicebox from smoking too much.

or is there a different San Quinn out there?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 am
by bada
who is San Quinn?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am
by Money
bada wrote:who is San Quinn?


Bay Area rapper

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 am
by bada
Money Morrow wrote:
bada wrote:who is San Quinn?


Bay Area rapper


cool. tks for the info money. now I know I dont need to bother watching the clip. :mrgreen:

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:05 pm
by RobDIKUM
Money Morrow wrote:what happened to his identity?? the super gravelly voice? almost like he has a voicebox from smoking too much.

or is there a different San Quinn out there?


Sounds like you got the wrong guy Pat, maybe you're thinkin Keak da Sneak?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 pm
by Money
RobDIKUM wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:what happened to his identity?? the super gravelly voice? almost like he has a voicebox from smoking too much.

or is there a different San Quinn out there?


Sounds like you got the wrong guy Pat, maybe you're thinkin Keak da Sneak?


Das da one!! keak da sneak. they must record together a lot, seem to always hear their names on the same tracks..

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:51 pm
by Beast Mode
Am I the only one on this website born after 1960?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:03 pm
by RobDIKUM
Beast Mode wrote:Am I the only one on this website born after 1960?


nope, '81

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm
by bada
Beast Mode wrote:Am I the only one on this website born after 1960?


LOL. man, even at my advanced age I was born after 1960, but that genre of music is just SO not my scene so I have no idea who any of these people are.

Anything after PE and I am out of touch. LOL

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:01 pm
by rizon
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Am I the only one on this website born after 1960?


LOL. man, even at my advanced age I was born after 1960, but that genre of music is just SO not my scene so I have no idea who any of these people are.

Anything after PE and I am out of touch. LOL


lol bada. no worries, you're not missing much.

rap is officially dead. outkast is the only group with integrity and they have been largely inactive as a cohesive unit for some time. ..oh the good old days of GZA, Killah Priest and early Wu-Tang...

now, long live Radiohead and the immortal Tom Waits :)

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:07 pm
by Beast Mode
rizon wrote:
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Am I the only one on this website born after 1960?


LOL. man, even at my advanced age I was born after 1960, but that genre of music is just SO not my scene so I have no idea who any of these people are.

Anything after PE and I am out of touch. LOL


lol bada. no worries, you're not missing much.

rap is officially dead. outkast is the only group with integrity and they have been largely inactive as a cohesive unit for some time. ..oh the good old days of GZA, Killah Priest and early Wu-Tang...

now, long live Radiohead and the immortal Tom Waits :)


Nah, the music isn't quite dead yet... theres a lot of garbage in it though.


If you want someone to revitalize your taste, listen to "J. Cole" ... download his mixtape "The Warm Up" ... guarantee he will vault himself into your top 5 rappers. Reminds me of a young Jay-Z but better.