Pics in signitures?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 pm
bada wrote:
LilBallerx8 wrote:No it's not the size-I somehow got it on once, and it was so big that I took it off immediately :)

my suggestion would be to right click click on the picture then save the picture to your hard drive, resize it, then upload it to a pic host (like imageshack or something) without the dashes. Then point your URL to that new URL.

Fine, just take the exact words/idea I posted up there and then get all the credit for it!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:49 pm
bigstrads wrote:
bada wrote:
LilBallerx8 wrote:No it's not the size-I somehow got it on once, and it was so big that I took it off immediately :)

my suggestion would be to right click click on the picture then save the picture to your hard drive, resize it, then upload it to a pic host (like imageshack or something) without the dashes. Then point your URL to that new URL.

Fine, just take the exact words/idea I posted up there and then get all the credit for it!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

dude, what is your deal with this whole "getting credit" thing????
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:31 pm
bada wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
bada wrote:

dude, what is your deal with this whole "getting credit" thing????

LOL............nothin!.........its fine. :evil:

Only kidding man, I just find it funny when people (not just me) say something and it goes un-noticed/un-acknowledged............until someone else says the exact same thing and then gets thanked for it. :mrgreen:

Just makes me laugh.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:31 pm
well I said it better. LOL

Return to Off-Topic Forum