People who are considered average intelligence at my Age

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 pm
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:rj is such a cool name. Trying to think of its sexual conotations as blowjob is to bj. How about Roofijob the art of date rape <which i'm going to be doing to Xbay this weekend in fantasy football>

how about rimjob Pawno?
please clarify? Sounds like a sprewell invention

google it buddy
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:rj is such a cool name. Trying to think of its sexual conotations as blowjob is to bj. How about Roofijob the art of date rape <which i'm going to be doing to Xbay this weekend in fantasy football>

how about rimjob Pawno?

google it buddy

becareful when you do, cuz it's possible two dudes might show up in an example picture. lol
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:01 pm
Haha, yeah I'm a junior that's why. I was named after my dad, hence the "J" at the end for "jr."

rj is such a cool name. Trying to think of its sexual conotations as blowjob is to bj. How about Roofijob the art of date rape <which i'm going to be doing to Xbay this weekend in fantasy football>

What was that? I always knew you had this weird homosexual fetish for me, Pawno. You're just jealous cause you see TMC and Bigs doing their thing, so you have to go on a homo rampage on me to get TMC(your true secret lover) jealous. The first time TMC raped you, it was when his Bucs dismantled your Raiders in the Super Bowl... and even though it was painful, deep down you enjoyed it from TMC and you wanted more. But he stopped once Bigs came to this board and started going after him and just went after you sometimes, but mostly after Bigs... especially on Thursday's when the two meet up on the web chat. Thus, leading to this secret jealousy of Bigs' and TMC's love affair.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

how about rimjob Pawno?

google it buddy

becareful when you do, cuz it's possible two dudes might show up in an example picture. lol

after that warning Rob, it will be really interesting to know if Pawno still checks it out!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:34 pm
xbay wrote:What was that? I always knew you had this weird homosexual fetish for me, Pawno. You're just jealous cause you see TMC and Bigs doing their thing, so you have to go on a homo rampage on me to get TMC(your true secret lover) jealous. The first time TMC raped you, it was when his Bucs dismantled your Raiders in the Super Bowl... and even though it was painful, deep down you enjoyed it from TMC and you wanted more. But he stopped once Bigs came to this board and started going after him and just went after you sometimes, but mostly after Bigs... especially on Thursday's when the two meet up on the web chat. Thus, leading to this secret jealousy of Bigs' and TMC's love affair.

Amazing. That's four years of this board's lifetime in just a few lines. Couldn't have done it better. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

how about rimjob Pawno?

google it buddy

after that warning Rob, it will be really interesting to know if Pawno still checks it out!
i wonder how Dad and my neighbour got inside the computer screen
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 pm
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

how about rimjob Pawno?

google it buddy

you like that one Pawno?

i wonder how Dad and my neighbour got inside the computer screen
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum