Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 pm
The Brittish are funny in that sense. All my family are Welsh (im the only one born here in OZ) so whenever they come visit, they absolutely fry themselves as though they will never see the sun again
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Quazza wrote:The Brittish are funny in that sense. All my family are Welsh (im the only one born here in OZ) so whenever they come visit, they absolutely fry themselves as though they will never see the sun again


Well............theres a reason for that man.............cuz they wont! :wink:

Seriously though, I dispise hot weather with quite a passion...........but mid 70's is nice.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:The Brittish are funny in that sense. All my family are Welsh (im the only one born here in OZ) so whenever they come visit, they absolutely fry themselves as though they will never see the sun again


Well............theres a reason for that man.............cuz they wont! :wink:

Seriously though, I dispise hot weather with quite a passion...........but mid 70's is nice.


oh man me too. My prime temp is around 21-23 (not sure what that is in the American units) But for me thats perfect jersey,shorts, sneaker weather
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 am
Quazza wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:The Brittish are funny in that sense. All my family are Welsh (im the only one born here in OZ) so whenever they come visit, they absolutely fry themselves as though they will never see the sun again


Well............theres a reason for that man.............cuz they wont! :wink:

Seriously though, I dispise hot weather with quite a passion...........but mid 70's is nice.


oh man me too. My prime temp is around 21-23 (not sure what that is in the American units) But for me thats perfect jersey,shorts, sneaker weather


Me too. And pending on where you are (pending on humidity, actually), 23 might be a bit too high...
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:39 am
TMC wrote:
Quazza wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:The Brittish are funny in that sense. All my family are Welsh (im the only one born here in OZ) so whenever they come visit, they absolutely fry themselves as though they will never see the sun again


Well............theres a reason for that man.............cuz they wont! :wink:

Seriously though, I dispise hot weather with quite a passion...........but mid 70's is nice.


oh man me too. My prime temp is around 21-23 (not sure what that is in the American units) But for me thats perfect jersey,shorts, sneaker weather


Me too. And pending on where you are (pending on humidity, actually), 23 might be a bit too high...


Ohh good, Im very glad about that TMC..............I had fears of you and Jen wanting all kinds of sunshine, and me being the miserable c*nt in the shade. :wink:

With temperatures aswell, its different in different countries huh.............I mean 75 in Spain or certain parts of America is really nice.............but when its that kind of temperature her in England, its disgustingly muggy, humid, and sticky.

Anywho, slightly off topic..............with my extreme blood lust invoked from the news of Shamu killing a trainer, and searching for the video of it (no results yet, mainly because I dont have all my sources bookmarked on this new laptop)

I happened on this video of a "Dolphin Attack" and just could stop laughing! =

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyDDUthJAw[/youtube]
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 am
Worst part is that both looked like they were having fun... :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 pm
Weird.................because I can say = "See you tomorrow afternoon TMC!" :shock:

All y'all better get ready for those GRAPHIC pics!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Ps: TMC!!!!!!! Get on Skype real quick, or the chat box here, if you can in the next 5 minutes.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:14 am
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, TMC..............HERE WE/I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:21 am
I HATE this country!!!!!!!!

F'ing 45 minutes queuing just to check in!!! and then we get there and they tell us the flight is delayed by 2 hours.

So yeah, TMC, we will be landing about 19:40/7:40pm now man............so dont get on that bus just yet. :wink:

Also, for some reason, I cant find your cell number, so could you text Jen on the number I gave you other day, to see if it works and so we can get your number bud. :wink:

Urrrgggghhh, see you soon'ish!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5894
» Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:27 am
bigstrads wrote:I HATE this country!!!!!!!!

F'ing 45 minutes queuing just to check in!!! and then we get there and they tell us the flight is delayed by 2 hours.

So yeah, TMC, we will be landing about 19:40/7:40pm now man............so dont get on that bus just yet. :wink:

Also, for some reason, I cant find your cell number, so could you text Jen on the number I gave you other day, to see if it works and so we can get your number bud. :wink:

Urrrgggghhh, see you soon'ish!


Good luck BIGS!!!

:mrgreen:

Hope you dont get too dizzy when you embrace TMC for a hug and he lifts you in his big manly arms and gives you a Airport Arrival Terminal Swirl!!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 am
Yeah, our airport is having some trouble with really strong winds today due to a tropical storm, and some flights have been cancelled/delayed. No biggie, tho. Seems like the airport will be back to normal by first hour in the afternoon, so you shouldn't have any more delays.

Hope you have a nice flight, mate.

bigstrads wrote:Also, for some reason, I cant find your cell number, so could you text Jen on the number I gave you other day, to see if it works and so we can get your number bud. :wink:


Done.

See you soon, bro!!!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:02 am
Now that he's not looking... don't tell James this is how we land over here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljzWkIEgcMQ[/youtube]



It'll be funny when he discovers it by himself...





















(Ok, ok, I'm kidding... :mrgreen: )
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:13 pm
right about now, James is realizing that, no.. HE will be the bottom...


:wink: :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:58 pm
Money Morrow wrote:right about now, James is realizing that, no.. HE will be the bottom...


:wink: :mrgreen:


Well, its only fair............he has allowed us into his home.............I have graciously allowed him into my anus. :cry:
.
.
.
Ok people..............heres the moment youve all been waiting for!!!

THE FIRST EMBRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recorded by the former "Mrs Big's" (TMC is the new one) for your viewing pleasure.

Image
.
.
.
And here we are, engaging in a very macho activity............the drinking of the Strawberry Margaritas! (Although Pat will know that we were only drinking those because of Jen. :wink:)

Image
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:04 pm
Daniel's got his "Oh, I can't wait 'til he's drunk so I can rape him" face on. :mrgreen:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests