Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm
Money Morrow wrote:Pics will be posted, if I don't get my checks by the end of the week...


Go ahead! Im not shy! :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:26 pm
Money Morrow wrote:Pics will be posted, if I don't get my checks by the end of the week...

i'm very confused Pat- Checks or Cheques? Maybe u spell bank cheque 'checks' in America. But one way to look at it is 'Hush money' is being sort otherwise we will be getting incriminating images of james. But as a Australian, i am reading it as 'u need to visit your doctor to Get a CHECK UP. Otherwise pics will be posted for the goldenstwarriors.Com very own sexually transmitted disease diagnosis. N quit frankly i'm not to keen on that as i've had a lifetime of herpes already :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21960
» Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 pm
PAWNO wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:Pics will be posted, if I don't get my checks by the end of the week...

i'm very confused Pat- Checks or Cheques? Maybe u spell bank cheque 'checks' in America. But one way to look at it is 'Hush money' is being sort otherwise we will be getting incriminating images of james. But as a Australian, i am reading it as 'u need to visit your doctor to Get a CHECK UP. Otherwise pics will be posted for the goldenstwarriors.Com very own sexually transmitted disease diagnosis. N quit frankly i'm not to keen on that as i've had a lifetime of herpes already :mrgreen:



In U.S. english they don't write it like cheque (which is actually french originated), but write it check, same as "to check something"
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 pm
PAWNO wrote: i'm very confused



u could have just stopped right there... :wink: :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:41 pm
BADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

We now have Costco in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mum is going to get us a membership there.............and we are VERY excited!!! :mrgreen:

(Sorry fellas, private joke between us and Bada. :wink:)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm
NICE!!!

Time for some 10 cent bottles of water! :wink:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:14 pm
bigstrads wrote:BADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

We now have Costco in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mum is going to get us a membership there.............and we are VERY excited!!! :mrgreen:

(Sorry fellas, private joke between us and Bada. :wink:)


Costco???. A new kind of drug?. The label of condoms you used with Bada?


wtf is Costco?. Because I've never heard of a position called COaST-to-COast... :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 pm
bada wrote:NICE!!!

Time for some 10 cent bottles of water! :wink:


Ohh yeah!!!............and cheap/bulk bog roll too! :mrgreen:

TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:BADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

We now have Costco in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mum is going to get us a membership there.............and we are VERY excited!!! :mrgreen:

(Sorry fellas, private joke between us and Bada. :wink:)


Costco???. A new kind of drug?. The label of condoms you used with Bada?


wtf is Costco?. Because I've never heard of a position called COaST-to-COast... :mrgreen:


Yeah, "Costco", "10 Cent Water" and "Bog Roll".......... its code for various sexual devancies that I shall be teaching you very, very soon. :wink:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 pm
bigstrads wrote:Yeah, "Costco", "10 Cent Water" and "Bog Roll".......... its code for various sexual devancies that I shall be teaching you very, very soon. :wink:


I knew it. You're sooooo predictable. :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 pm
Maybe you should rename this thread "Gay Highlights"...it would be appropriate.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Maybe you should rename this thread "Gay Highlights"...it would be appropriate.


Glad to see a carpet eater turned up then :shock:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Maybe you should rename this thread "Gay Highlights"...it would be appropriate.


Sadly, we already have one... Maybe we should merge them??? :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Maybe you should rename this thread "Gay Highlights"...it would be appropriate.


Well, with my arrival at TMC's love nest drawing closer by the day.............I assure you, this thread WILL turn into the "Gay Highlights" thread. :mrgreen:

Its gonna be graphic! :shock:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21960
» Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 am
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Maybe you should rename this thread "Gay Highlights"...it would be appropriate.


Well, with my arrival at TMC's love nest drawing closer by the day.............I assure you, this thread WILL turn into the "Gay Highlights" thread. :mrgreen:

Its gonna be graphic! :shock:



So your going to see TMC soon then for real?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Maybe you should rename this thread "Gay Highlights"...it would be appropriate.


Well, with my arrival at TMC's love nest drawing closer by the day.............I assure you, this thread WILL turn into the "Gay Highlights" thread. :mrgreen:

Its gonna be graphic! :shock:



So your going to see TMC soon then for real?


As soon as next week!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests