Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 am
Enjoy wonderful, San Diego! Legoland, the Zoo, Sea World, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, Sunset Cliffs, Old Towne

All Star
» Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Coming back to the West coast tomorrow!!!

Man, New york has been cool.........busy and hectic of course but lots of fun. Did all the usual tourist stuff (I did NONE of it the first time I came, :mrgreen:, so Jen would not get me away with visiting NY twice and not going to the Empire State/Statue of Liberty type deals. :wink:)

Arriving in San Diego tomorrow night, there until the 20th..........then back home to the Bay for 6 days!!!

CjR.........Ive got youre cell number man, so Ill text you or something when we arrive tomorrow to see if you maybe want to meet up and go for dinner perhaps?

Rest of y'all.........please bear in mind that the 6 days from the 20th will be the last! (And yes Rob, the ACTUAL last this time. :wink:).........so if anyone still wants to get a piece of me, then that is your last chance! :mrgreen:

Also, will be definately watching a game at some point in that week..........so if anyone has any ideas, that would be cool, if not then I will just be booing and screaming at Nelson alone.

Anyway, not sure when Ill be able to post again, so hello and goodbye, good night and luck. :wink:

You know you want to come down to San Jose again to watch a game...it's way better down here...or it could be that I'm lazy :mrgreen:

Cap, James already spent a whole day in San Jose once... i mean a whole day. He got there at 9 AM and i think we left around 9PM huh james? I think he got sick of it!!!! lol But yeah he should come down to watch a game, i'd be there for sure.

I know, but I couldn't make it. So he has to come down again...I'm sure there's a good bar down here somewhere to watch Warriors games.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

Man, New york has been cool.........busy and hectic of course but lots of fun. Did all the usual tourist stuff (I did NONE of it the first time I came, :mrgreen:, so Jen would not get me away with visiting NY twice and not going to the Empire State/Statue of Liberty type deals. :wink:)

Arriving in San Diego tomorrow night, there until the 20th..........then back home to the Bay for 6 days!!!

CjR.........Ive got youre cell number man, so Ill text you or something when we arrive tomorrow to see if you maybe want to meet up and go for dinner perhaps?

Rest of y'all.........please bear in mind that the 6 days from the 20th will be the last! (And yes Rob, the ACTUAL last this time. :wink:).........so if anyone still wants to get a piece of me, then that is your last chance! :mrgreen:

Also, will be definately watching a game at some point in that week..........so if anyone has any ideas, that would be cool, if not then I will just be booing and screaming at Nelson alone.

Anyway, not sure when Ill be able to post again, so hello and goodbye, good night and luck. :wink:

You know you want to come down to San Jose again to watch a game...it's way better down here...or it could be that I'm lazy :mrgreen:

Cap, James already spent a whole day in San Jose once... i mean a whole day. He got there at 9 AM and i think we left around 9PM huh james? I think he got sick of it!!!! lol But yeah he should come down to watch a game, i'd be there for sure.

I know, but I couldn't make it. So he has to come down again...I'm sure there's a good bar down here somewhere to watch Warriors games.

Well, coming down to San Jose could be possible again...........as long as we arent waiting around for that lazy ass, un-reliable jack-ass RobDICKum. :mrgreen:

Do you live in San Jose then Cap? I didnt realise/remember that.

Arrived in San Diego last night............man its nice here, never thought Id say that about SoCal but it is............70+ degree weather helps aswell after our freezing cold East coast excursions.

Chilling today, will explore abit and even better! CjR is being so kind enough to drive all the way down from Anaheim to meet us for lunch!!! so thank you in advance bud. :wink:

Tomorrow, its supposed to be raining like hell..........abit of a shame if it is, cuz weve only Monday and Tuesday to do Seaworld and the Zoo for Jenny (I make it sound like its all for/because of her!!!.........wait, it is)..........but hey, we are English! so rain is not a problem. :wink:

Anywho, hope everyone is ok?..........dont like not being able to keep up and see how y'all are doing but have free internet here so can in the next few days.

Ps: "Poo Update"!!!...........for some reason, Jen had a big GREEN poo today! :mrgreen:..........she is slapping me on the head as I type this...........weird huh? any ideas anyone? lol.

Pps: She hates me now. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:10 pm
LOL. Oh Bigs... she really must hate you for posting that.

However tell her no need to be alarmed... all that means is food traveled through her digestive track faster than normal therefore not giving time for the digestive track chemically change the waste to brown from the green it is when entering the digestive track (the green is from the green bile in the liver).

Hey, you asked!

All Star
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:13 pm
too many jalapenos on the nachos??

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm
bada wrote:LOL. Oh Bigs... she really must hate you for posting that.

However tell her no need to be alarmed... all that means is food traveled through her digestive track faster than normal therefore not giving time for the digestive track chemically change the waste to brown from the green it is when entering the digestive track (the green is from the green bile in the liver).

Hey, you asked!

She probably hates BOTH of you after that. Happy now, Bada? :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 pm
THX BIGS... YOU KNOW I ALWAYS APPRECIATE A GOOD POO STORY

Franchise Player
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey, you asked!

LMAO!!!.........ohh, thanks man, I called her over to look at your very detailed and thoughtful explanation for green poo........and she smiled and said "Ahh, tanks Bada"..........so you did the trick. :wink:

Money Morrow wrote:too many jalapenos on the nachos??

Well, her first thoughts were that it was from the guacamole she had last night!

Man it was GREEN though.........should have seen her worried little face, and calling me into the bathroom with = "Baby.......... :cry: ..........my poos is green"

:mrgreen: ........yeah, Mr Green!

PAWNO wrote:THX BIGS... YOU KNOW I ALWAYS APPRECIATE A GOOD POO STORY

Yeah, ever since the first poo story..........I think its going to have to be a permanent fixture of this thread now.
Had a real nice day today.

CjR arrived about mid-day, after driving all the way down from Anaheim just to see us, and he drove us to La Jolla and we had a very nice lunch down there. He then dropped us in Old Town (as he had to get back unfortunately) and we strolled around down there for awhile.

Real great guy is Mr Chris! Got a nice picture of us all over-looking the cove, thank you again man. :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Hey, you asked!

LMAO!!!.........ohh, thanks man, I called her over to look at your very detailed and thoughtful explanation for green poo........and she smiled and said "Ahh, tanks Bada"..........so you did the trick. :wink:

Money Morrow wrote:too many jalapenos on the nachos??

Well, her first thoughts were that it was from the guacamole she had last night!

Man it was GREEN though.........should have seen her worried little face, and calling me into the bathroom with = "Baby.......... :cry: ..........my poos is green"

:mrgreen: ........yeah, Mr Green!

PAWNO wrote:THX BIGS... YOU KNOW I ALWAYS APPRECIATE A GOOD POO STORY

Yeah, ever since the first poo story..........I think its going to have to be a permanent fixture of this thread now.
Had a real nice day today.

CjR arrived about mid-day, after driving all the way down from Anaheim just to see us, and he drove us to La Jolla and we had a very nice lunch down there. He then dropped us in Old Town (as he had to get back unfortunately) and we strolled around down there for awhile.

Real great guy is Mr Chris! Got a nice picture of us all over-looking the cove, thank you again man. :wink:

Post the pic

All Star
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

Well, coming down to San Jose could be possible again...........as long as we arent waiting around for that lazy ass, un-reliable jack-ass RobDICKum. :mrgreen:

Arrived in San Diego last night............man its nice here, never thought Id say that about SoCal but it is............70+ degree weather helps aswell after our freezing cold East coast excursions.

Chilling today, will explore abit and even better! CjR is being so kind enough to drive all the way down from Anaheim to meet us for lunch!!! so thank you in advance bud. :wink:

Tomorrow, its supposed to be raining like hell..........abit of a shame if it is, cuz weve only Monday and Tuesday to do Seaworld and the Zoo for Jenny (I make it sound like its all for/because of her!!!.........wait, it is)..........but hey, we are English! so rain is not a problem. :wink:

Anywho, hope everyone is ok?..........dont like not being able to keep up and see how y'all are doing but have free internet here so can in the next few days.

Ps: "Poo Update"!!!...........for some reason, Jen had a big GREEN poo today! :mrgreen:..........she is slapping me on the head as I type this...........weird huh? any ideas anyone? lol.

I'm about 5 miles north of downtown San Jose, but if you're anywhere in there area I'm down to watch a W's game somewhere.

Starting Lineup
» Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 pm
bigstrads wrote: Had a real nice day today.

James, trust me, the pleasure was all mine. It was well worth the drive and the short time to meet you and your lady. James is a great guy and his lady, Jen, is wonderful. I really wished I had more time with them--and I was really waiting for James to look at the cove and say, I’ll swim that sucker right now—right next to the seals! But he didn’t :mrgreen:

Anyhow, I really hope you guys enjoy Sea World and San Diego Zoo! I’m sure you will—and show these guys how it’s done, rain or shine, English style! (not British :mrgreen: )

It was a pleasure meeting you again James and Jen. Please keep us posted and take lots of pics!
Last edited by CjR on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Franchise Player
» Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 am
Hopefully we can plan something Bigs that I can actually make and not blow off. Seems every time I have an opportunity, I have to blow it off last minute.

All Star
» Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

I'm about 5 miles north of downtown San Jose, but if you're anywhere in there area I'm down to watch a W's game somewhere.

so are you in or near Milpitas Cap? just wondering, didn't realize you were in the area.

All Star
» Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

so are you in or near Milpitas Cap? just wondering, didn't realize you were in the area.

North towards the other side of the bay, I'm in Cupertino right now.

All Star
» Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 pm
oh ok, Cupertino is nice and quiet. James, if you take Cap up on her offer, let me know, i'll catch a game with you guys.