Skoal Central

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:12 pm
What do you dip or chew? I've been dipping Skoal long-cut on and off for 4 1/2 years, starting with Peach/Apple, going over to Straight/Wintergreen and settling now on Citrus/Straight. I've also tried the Swedish "snus" which I hear isn't as bad for you but I also don't like as much as long cut. Never got into Copenhagen and only dip Husky/Grizzly in times of desperation. Any tips on quitting? I quit once for 8 months and once for about 2 1/2 months but relapsed easily due to stress.
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:42 pm
No idea what you was talking about BayDevil... Cause im from OZ and we don't have all these fancy **** you americans like to induldge

allthough when i first read your post... bought me back to the times when i smoked Flavoured blunt papers with my weed.. (ah they were the days)

Now i just hit it like Michael Phelps... straight from the Chamber.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:55 pm
BayDevil wrote:What do you dip or chew? I've been dipping Skoal long-cut on and off for 4 1/2 years, starting with Peach/Apple, going over to Straight/Wintergreen and settling now on Citrus/Straight. I've also tried the Swedish "snus" which I hear isn't as bad for you but I also don't like as much as long cut. Never got into Copenhagen and only dip Husky/Grizzly in times of desperation. Any tips on quitting? I quit once for 8 months and once for about 2 1/2 months but relapsed easily due to stress.

hahaha thats disgusting... that **** sickens me on the site of it (the tar color doesnt help). I got no tips as i don't use it, but I'm glad u wanna quit.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:No idea what you was talking about BayDevil... Cause im from OZ and we don't have all these fancy **** you americans like to induldge

allthough when i first read your post... bought me back to the times when i smoked Flavoured blunt papers with my weed.. (ah they were the days)

Now i just hit it like Michael Phelps... straight from the Chamber.

Pawno - Michael Phelps might give you a run for your money the way he was ripping that bong in the infamous weed smoking pic. Anyway, what I'm referring to is finely cut tobacco leaves, often flavored that you stick in your lip along the gums. Hope that gives you a better idea.
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

Return to Off-Topic Forum