Bich (Rhianna) probably deserved a smacking

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm
migya wrote:Make him fuk her in the arse (he probably does already :mrgreen: ). Bich probably deserved a smacking, let's be honest, a slammable bich like that gets sick of the usual suk and fuk and wants to venture into having it rough. Met too many biches like that. Say it like it is :mrgreen:

migya wrote:See the joke mate :wink:

You don't know the situation either. Too many times I've seen chiks abuse their boyfriends and bring on getting hit. People who say "oh no, you shouldn't hit anyone for whatever reason" are naive and quite shallow. There are situations where you are brought to violence or physical action. An example of a woman bringing that type of action on is one that cheats on her boyfriend, steals from him and verbally abuses him and/or spreads lies about him. That is deserving of a consequence and a smack is actually a simple, somewhat not enough, of a consequence. I reckon such biches should be shamed for being little sluts, but society seems to accept that pretty well nowadays

migya wrote:

My statement was based on experience and wasn't saying that a woman should get smacked every few days and that it's good for her :wink:
WOW
I don't see the "Joke" & don't doubt that you have "experience" I feel sorry for any WOMAN that verbally abuses or tells a lie on you Ike Turner.. So if " being smacked every few days" is too frequent what is, once a month, twice a year :oops:

So Mods this is acceptable HUH :banghead:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 am
No need to beat a dead horse even more, Broe. I'm locking this thread.

Return to Off-Topic Forum