HANDS UP THREAD

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

TO BEAT or NOT 2 BEAT

Poll ended at Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 am

A Thing on your Ring -I have a wife/girlfriend, can't you see my ring
1
20%
EAT ROUGH MUFF -I am Captain Jack ( I said the Singlemans but you can still tell us your poll option CAPT )
1
20%
Proud and Loud - I'm a Bachelor and have my own pad of pawn
2
40%
Queek and Sneak - Mums in the other room watching reruns of Desperate Housewives
1
20%
STICK YOUR YAY IN MY BAY- I am Queer and Proud
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 5

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 am
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OK!

EVERYBODY :D

PUT YOUR HANDS UP :D

IF YOUR NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT 8)

THAT AS A SINGLE MAN... YOU CHOSE MASTERB888TION

ON VALENTINES DAY !!!!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 am
Image

"Chose" is not the right word, Pawno. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:28 am
TMC wrote:Image

"Chose" is not the right word, Pawno. :wink:


You try and type with one hand on the keyboard

Oh that's right you got one hand on your mouse and the other on your boyf joystick.. BIGS 8)

Seriously TMC we all know James has a girlfriend, so why do you keep attempting to sabotague the relationship in your quest for a BROmance.

I think it's time you go back to the drawing board spanyard and get your5 Valentines Charm back on the Canary Islands... Ain't the Spanish language the 2nd most sexy accent as chosen by Variety PRESS (French be the first)

Anyways your lucky your not Australian cause our Accent ain't sexy... its like a Disc Jockey stopping his record mixed with someoe flushing a outhouse. (whoops Outhouses dont flush... PLOOOP!!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 am
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:Anyways your lucky your not Australian cause our Accent ain't sexy... its like a Disc Jockey stopping his record mixed with someoe flushing a outhouse. (whoops Outhouses dont flush... PLOOOP!!


Kinda sounds like MY spanish accent... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:51 pm
You still need to vote TMC :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:56 pm
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OK!

EVERYBODY :D

PUT YOUR HANDS UP :D

IF YOUR NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT 8)

THAT AS A SINGLE MAN... YOU CHOSE MASTERB888TION

ON VALENTINES DAY !!!!



pawno take the money you saved on stuffed animals , candy shaped hearts and roses and RENT something man.....
come on your gonna lose your eyesight
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:58 pm
My poll option is that I had the flu and was delirious with fever and throwing up all night. Good thing I got my Valentine's Day fun on Thursday.
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:34 pm
JOEL wrote:
pawno take the money you saved on stuffed animals , candy shaped hearts and roses and RENT something man.....
come on your gonna lose your eyesight


Stuffed animals... it's actually INFLATABLE ANIMALS and im the one doing the stuffing.

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:
JOEL wrote:
pawno take the money you saved on stuffed animals , candy shaped hearts and roses and RENT something man.....
come on your gonna lose your eyesight


Stuffed animals... it's actually INFLATABLE ANIMALS and im the one doing the stuffing.



Dude I am heading to Yosemite first weekend of March.
I will be taking your Green blow up lizard on a one way trip.
I will donate it to the Ansle Adams Gallery.
Dude you strooked your green lizard and I will take it back to where you had sex in the snow with frosty...
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 am
OK GUYS.. DIDNT WANT TO START A COMPLETELY NEW THREAD ABOUT MY JOINING ONLINE DATING COMMUNITY SO I THOUGHT ID USE THIS VERY SIMILAR IN PARALELLS THREAD I STARTED

CHECK OUT THE ABOUT ME SECTION I WROTE TO WOO MY GIRLS... (pending approval) HOPE THEY SAY YES!!!

==========================

I live my life like your average household pet.but lucky for me i have hands and not paws. Nothing beats a weekend of laying on the couch trying to beat the heat and pigging out on scooby snacks. If you be my girlfriend... i'll let you rub my belly and i will chase my own tail. But don't expect me to be on a short leash... I'm a dog looking to get out and about and run through open paddocks of daisy flowers. I also enjoy peeing on telegraph poles but it has nothing to do with me claiming my territory

When i do something wrong, i'll shoot you the puppy eyes & i promise not to eat your designer shoes (as much as i want too)

Also i appreciate a good looking lassie when i see one... If i am to become yours i promise not to wag my tongue and only my tail... (NO PANTING, UNLESS ITS HOT)

So come on GIRL.. Throw me a bone. It's time we meet at the park and perhaps sniff each others bum.(JOKES).
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 am
Hahaha... I'd be tempted to post it to see what happens, man. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:43 am
Word of advice Pawn............reign it in a little.

I know you think its cool to be "quirky" and "funny"............but when its just obviously all for show, it does not work.

Just be yourself, through some of that stuff in there to show you are capable of having a laugh but show you also have a serious side, that is serious about meeting someone.

Women love someone that makes them laugh..........but they dont like a clown.

Also, saying that you wont "wag your tongue" is going to get you no-where! :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm
bigstrads wrote:Word of advice Pawn............reign it in a little.

I know you think its cool to be "quirky" and "funny"............but when its just obviously all for show, it does not work.

Just be yourself, through some of that stuff in there to show you are capable of having a laugh but show you also have a serious side, that is serious about meeting someone.

Women love someone that makes them laugh..........but they dont like a clown.

Also, saying that you wont "wag your tongue" is going to get you no-where! :wink:


Ok, Thanks for the advice BIGS.

I will take your advice on board (considering every profile is subject to approval from there moderators- & the online dating site isn't interested in there next Australia's Most Wanted Candidate <criminal element not dating element> :)

I will keep you all posted on how i Go.
(& probably will need even more advice BIGS in regards to smoking Cigarettes - Isnt that what people do after they F*ck (spark up in bed) 8)
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5867
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:44 pm
Online Dating Dictionary

WOMEN'S ADS:

40-ish - 49
Adventurous - Slept with everyone
Athletic - No tits
Average looking - Ugly
Beautiful - Pathological liar
Contagious Smile - Does a lot of pills
Emotionally secure - On medication
Feminist - Fat
Free spirit - Junkie
Friendship first - Former very *friendly* person
Fun - Annoying
New Age - Body hair in the wrong places
Open-minded - Desperate
Outgoing - Loud and Embarrassing
Passionate - Sloppy drunk
Professional - Bitch
Average - Fat
Voluptuous - Very Fat
Large frame - Hugely Fat
Wants Soul mate - Stalker


MEN'S ADS:

40-ish - 52 and looking for 25-yr-old
Athletic - Watches a lot of NASCAR
Average looking - Unusual hair growth on ears, nose & back
Educated - Will patronize the hell out of you
Free Spirit - Will take your sister
Friendship first - As long as friendship involves nookie
Fun - Good with a remote and a six pack
Good looking - Arrogant
Very good looking - Dumb as a board
Honest - Pathological Liar
Huggable - Overweight, more body hair than a bear
Likes to cuddle - Insecure mama's boy
Mature - Older than your father
Open-minded - Wants to sleep with your roommate but she's not interested
Physically fit - Does a lot of 12-ounce curls
Sensitive - Cries at chick flicks
Very sensitive - Gay
Spiritual - Got laid in a cemetery once
Stable - Arrested for stalking, but not convicted
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:45 pm
PAWNO wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Word of advice Pawn............reign it in a little.

I know you think its cool to be "quirky" and "funny"............but when its just obviously all for show, it does not work.

Just be yourself, through some of that stuff in there to show you are capable of having a laugh but show you also have a serious side, that is serious about meeting someone.

Women love someone that makes them laugh..........but they dont like a clown.

Also, saying that you wont "wag your tongue" is going to get you no-where! :wink:


Ok, Thanks for the advice BIGS.

I will take your advice on board (considering every profile is subject to approval from there moderators- & the online dating site isn't interested in there next Australia's Most Wanted Candidate <criminal element not dating element> :)

I will keep you all posted on how i Go.
(& probably will need even more advice BIGS in regards to smoking Cigarettes - Isnt that what people do after they F*ck (spark up in bed) 8)


nah man, a good fart, and then roll over and fall asleep!
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest