Rihanna

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am
Chris brown this is a big poop stain in his career, almost in the Mike Vick area, killed his clean image. He better come out be a mann and apologize.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 pm
I know, her eyes are sow swollen, the doctor says she might lose her sight. I'm sorry, but beating anyone like that let alone a lady, is malevolent.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 am
It's disgraceful to ever say a woman was asking for it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 am
mfwilkens wrote:It's disgraceful to ever say a woman was asking for it.

How old are you mate? Do you go out much? Have many friends with girlfriends that screw them around?

My statement was based on experience and wasn't saying that a woman should get smacked every few days and that it's good for her :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:38 am
Girls screw guys around, guys screw girls around, I fail to see where a 'good smack' is a good idea.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:56 am
mfwilkens wrote:Girls screw guys around, guys screw girls around, I fail to see where a 'good smack' is a good idea.

I agree with you , its not funny. migna needs to know this stuff is not joke stuff to talk about. i said this earlier if u wanna see... dont listen to the bull migya is saying. Its offensive and insulting. Mig, we all have had bad experiences, but there billions of people, quite steriotyping chicks one way dude.

AND again, victims of a crime should never be the butt of jokes.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
mfwilkens wrote:Girls screw guys around, guys screw girls around, I fail to see where a 'good smack' is a good idea.

I agree with you , its not funny. migna needs to know this stuff is not joke stuff to talk about. i said this earlier if u wanna see... dont listen to the bull migya is saying. Its offensive and insulting. Mig, we all have had bad experiences, but there billions of people, quite steriotyping chicks one way dude.

AND again, victims of a crime should never be the butt of jokes.

Firstly, how is what I've written insulting to you?

I'm not stereotyping anyone, just saying that you might not know the situation, just the ending. What I meant is that in some cases, a woman might do something to her boyfriend, like cheat on him and/or hit him first and he might react by striking her. A reaction is a reaction and can't be criticised more than the instigation.

If the woman (anybody really) did nothing, at least not enough to bring on such a reaction, then the guy needs to get the consequences.

I'm not going to go on about this topic, it just creates more argument, just wanted to state my view clearly

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 pm
what exactly defines a "twelve head"? I've heard rihanna has one but does that she just have a big forehead?

is it like,
four head, no she has a 6,7,8.... 12 head?

oh yeah, and Chris Brown is a Dumb Ass. you don't hit women unless they threaten to chop your wee wee off.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm
first off wrote:what exactly defines a "twelve head"? I've heard rihanna has one but does that she just have a big forehead?

is it like,
four head, no she has a 6,7,8.... 12 head?

oh yeah, and Chris Brown is a Dumb Ass. you don't hit women unless they threaten to chop your wee wee off.

Yes, that is exactly it.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 am
I just want to chime in with my view on this topic.

In today’s times, you never hit a woman, not even a slap, I don’t care for what reason. And it’s illegal. Most men who do this usually come from this type of upbringing, and that’s bad and needs to be broken. There are still many people who do it—and regularly—and those people belong in jail. They need to pay the consequences and need to be reformed.

Put it this way, I have two daughters. And when they get older and if their boyfriends or husbands ever lay a hand on them, they might as well flee the country because I’m coming after them—Extreme Makeover style (opposite effect). That’s me, and that’s how I feel about it.

The only exception I see in hitting your “girlfriend” or “wife” is if you’re gay. :wink:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 pm
Edit: Just to be absolutely clear on this, I only mentioned the last line (purely in jest, of course, for any overly sensitive ones) because they’re of the same sex (equal), never a man beating down a woman.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:48 am
i think it's okay for a man to hit a woman in self defense.... that's it... if you guys wanna talk about what justifies self defense, thats a whole different conversation...

this... "never" okay to hit a woman is stupid.... we live in a day and age where women are supposed to be treated like equals... and im not saying that rihanna deserved to be slapped or whatever, because unless she hit chris brown first, she doesnt... my main point is to expect to get hit if you're hitting someone... REGARDLESS OF SEX
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:36 pm
It should never come to a point where a man hits a women, first how does it come to that point. If its a relationship gone bad, there are going to be signs where a person has to be smart enough to end it. If one of the person is crazy enough to continue acting-up after breaking up, get a restraining order. If a girl cheats, yes its going to hurt, but look at her as a person, untrustworthy, that doesn't have your best interest in mind, so why waste time. This is how i see it, if a man hits a girl it can escalate to something way worse, who knows guns can get involved, knives, people are known to act irrational in a fit of rage.

Would anyone want their mother, sisters, aunts get hit, bruised, and roughed up ?
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 pm
i know you guys are only trying to defend women... but u guys have to realize that way of thinking is sexist....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm
8th ave wrote:i know you guys are only trying to defend women... but u guys have to realize that way of thinking is sexist....

bingo!
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum