Rihanna

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:13 am
E-Man wrote:
xbay wrote:Eh.... never really liked Chris Brown, anyway. Always preferred Ne-Yo's music over him.

his good sh*t was written by ne-yo anyway :wink:

Of course it was. :wink:

BTW, isn't Ne-Yo part Asian? I remember reading it somewhere. He's like a quarter Asian, but I'm not sure what kind.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:19 am
Well, I will retract my "one of world's hottest women" remark. Guess the pics I have seen were more flattering, perhaps of her butt or something.

The news this am is that she was really beaten up and bitten (!). So, Brown does remain one of words foremost morons.

The Lambo was rented for $2K/day. Guess someone wanted to profile. Now it is impounded and somebody is racking up daily fees.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Jesus, nasty stuff...........are/were they a couple or something? or is this just random.

You know, Id never seen what Chris Brown looks like..........and I must say, he looks like the kind of retard (actually looks a little retarded) that would beat up on a woman =

What a p*ssy bitch loser............Im sorry but even if a woman is trying to or even succesfully beating the crap out of you, if you dont have the strength or ability to simply stop her and not have to resort to beating her.............then you are a p*ssy bitch.

Ohh and just to put my 2 cents into the other debate in here............I think she is sexy as hell, even with her "twelve head" as Cap so perfectly aluded to. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm
xbay wrote:
E-Man wrote:
xbay wrote:Eh.... never really liked Chris Brown, anyway. Always preferred Ne-Yo's music over him.

his good sh*t was written by ne-yo anyway :wink:

Of course it was. :wink:

BTW, isn't Ne-Yo part Asian? I remember reading it somewhere. He's like a quarter Asian, but I'm not sure what kind.

yeah his mom is half chinese i think.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Rihanna assisting police in Chris Brown case

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ne ... ?track=rss

Los Angeles Times reports that Rihanna suffered facial bruises, scratches in fight with Chris Brown

http://www.cleveland.com/people/index.s ... hanna.html
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:15 pm
This topic has perfectly illustrated the profile of one board member to a T.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:15 am
I think anyone who says Rihanna isnt hot is lying their asses off. If you can tell me face to face that you would reject one night with her if she came on to you in a bar or club, then you are an idiot.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 am
32 wrote:This topic has perfectly illustrated the profile of one board member to a T.

yikes i hope im not the T (whatever that means)... my favorite letter is Z, clear rival of the letter T. Me and T go way back... Sesame Street days.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:23 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:This topic has perfectly illustrated the profile of one board member to a T.

yikes i hope im not the T (whatever that means)... my favorite letter is Z, clear rival of the letter T. Me and T go way back... Sesame Street days.

You aren't.

I was referring to the guy currently on trial in the mods forum for sexist comments. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:27 am
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You aren't.

I was referring to the guy currently on trial in the mods forum for sexist comments. :wink:

huh i didnt even know there was a mods forum.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:28 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You aren't.

Yup. It was viewable (but locked) a few months back. Now it's hidden.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:29 am
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You aren't.

ahhh... i thought it disappeared some how... how do u kno all this wise 32?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:32 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You aren't.

Cause I've been engaged with a PM conversation with mods for the past week over it. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:38 am
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You aren't.

Cause I've been engaged with a PM conversation with mods for the past week over it. :wink:
ok makes sense, so im assuming more than just Rihanna is being review? Hope he understands what he is saying can be highly offensive and learns from his mistake, thus making himself a better model for his personal self and the people around him. Thats why i got all offensive earlier (my convo begins on page one)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:48 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You aren't.

ok makes sense, so im assuming more than just Rihanna is being review? Hope he understands what he is saying can be highly offensive and learns from his mistake, thus making himself a better model for his personal self and the people around him. Thats why i got all offensive earlier (my convo begins on page one)

Oh yeah. Its way more than Rihanna.

He's been warned about all kinds of stuff like this before. He's freely used (and defended) the N word. He's been warned about calling everyone and their brother a prik. He's completely slammed and slandered Australian aborigines to stereotype. He's vulgarly posted inappropriate comments about women whenever anybody chooses to upload a picture of a female onto this forum. He was booted out as moderator because he was following me thread-to-thread, instigating arguments with me, and deleting my posts at his beck and call for absolutely no reason. Even now, you can see the way an issue with him takes over the entire forum. A debate I was having with martin and Quazza in the Bosh/Amare thread has spilled into the Knicks game thread and the other Amare thread simply because migya infects this entire forum when he has a grudge. He's been warned continually, time and time again, about a lot of this stuff. And throughout it all, he's claimed that I'm the problem child in this situation.

The moderators are looking into it as we speak. I'm not worried.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum