interesting free online games

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:42 pm
bored at work? bored at school? tired of posting, but are to lazy to move away from your computer? Play some online games!

What is(are) your favorite online game(s) to play? some of them are downright dumb. some are mildly amusing.

I stumbled upon some interesting ones after the game today I thought I'd share them with you.

http://www.molleindustria.org/

here are some interesting "serious" games (maybe you could call them propoganda games?!?). they are mostly strategy games based on real world problems. you play it, you run into trouble, and you get the message... they are all meant to be played only once or twice, and they are fairly straight forward.

oiligarchy - you are an oil tycoon from 1946 - ??? (depends on how long you last). you take over the texas oil fields in the early 60's, but then when the texas oil dries up, where do you go? Iraq? ANWAR? Nigeria? Venezuela? you decide. you help make governments corrupt, go to war, etc. sounds boring, and complicated but it's actually very simple and it's all very well thought out.

mcdonald's game - this is the other one I tried today and kinda got hooked on... takes a couple tries to get the hang of but its kinda cool. you basically manage the entire McDonald's corp. from cows to cash. it's like a simple sim city. gets old once you figure it out, but good for an hours worth of entertainment.

Operation Pedopriest - it's a game about priest, molesting little boys lol. you play an arch bishop and your job is to intimidate witnesses and distract cops keeping the churchs reputation as high as possible.

free culture game - interesting concept... you can't win you can't lose... yes it gets boring quick

these are some of the first online games i've played since highschool... anyone know some other cool ones?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:08 pm
girlfriends... they play a lotta games. :wink: :banghead:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:13 pm
Since someone made a thread I thought I'd add to this, my friend (Joel knows her, she's awesome) works for this company and they have tons of "free to play" mmorpg games

http://www.aeriagames.com/

I've never played them, but she's a mod for DOMO if you're interested.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:01 pm
first off wrote:Operation Pedopriest - it's a game about priest, molesting little boys lol. you play an arch bishop and your job is to intimidate witnesses and distract cops keeping the churchs reputation as high as possible.

:mrgreen: The shiit they think of

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:10 pm
FREESTYLE STREET BASKETBALL

I've outgrown it, and I'm not sure if it's still around, but that was the best basketball game I've ever played. Games could be played in 1 on 1, 2 on 2, or 3 on 3 format, with 4 or 5 minutes per game. You play with and against other people over the net. you could check the stats of other people to see if they were good enough to play with, or too tough to play against. I was a beastly rebounder, and a pretty damn good shot blocker.

shiiieeet, i wanna play it now....

EDIT: Wiki says it's been discontinued. Relic.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Return to Off-Topic Forum