Stop hiding and show yourself!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:51 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
I'm glad your trip out here was safe, SF truly is one of the nicer cities in the country(on sunny days especially)...

And Bernal Heights is one of the most chill neighborhoods in all of SF... there are a lot of cuts where graff writers get up....Whats really dope about Bernal Heights is that the hill at tha very top is home to animals u will not see in any other part of the city......its similar to the broadway/northbeach area (where ur pic is at) becuz there are a couple species of parrots that reside only in that area...SF is a quirky town even for tha animals

Cool, you know a lot about SF!

Yeah, Bernal Heights was a really nice place, and the top of the hill has a great view of the city. My aunt lives right under the hill, so walking from Mission St and up to their house is almost a workout :)

I've only been in SF during the summer, so I have only been able to watch baseball. My uncle is a big Giants fan. Next time maybe I should celebrate Christmas in SF, so I could go to a Warriors game.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:27 pm
Sorry fellas, no pictures from Friday. Things went bad that night, ending in some drama, so no pics were taken. Actually, a video was recorded... and it wasn't a good one. So I'll update you guys when I actually have a good picture.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm
xbay wrote:Sorry fellas, no pictures from Friday. Things went bad that night, ending in some drama, so no pics were taken. Actually, a video was recorded... and it wasn't a good one. So I'll update you guys when I actually have a good picture.

yeah dude, plan photo taking doesn't work too good.

Oh and xbay, how come ur always around some drama?
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:56 pm
TMC wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Josh Jamison wrote:There you go... Josh Jamison is here...

Image[/img]

damn man, i pictured you more lookin like Antawn

I had you more like Adonal, Josh. :wink:

Then again, I had Pawno pictured like Al Davis... avatars are a b*tch.

Great to finally see you.

Well... mix together Jamison and Foyle and you at least have the way I play ball. 8)
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
xbay wrote:Sorry fellas, no pictures from Friday. Things went bad that night, ending in some drama, so no pics were taken. Actually, a video was recorded... and it wasn't a good one. So I'll update you guys when I actually have a good picture.

Dunno... it seems to like me. Guess I've been doing something bad enough lately for it to follow me around. I think I have to start having low expectations on upcoming events.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:50 pm
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Dunno... it seems to like me. Guess I've been doing something bad enough lately for it to follow me around. I think I have to start having low expectations on upcoming events.

I think its quite the contrary, i mean i dont see myself as a religious person, but usually i see bad stuff happen to good people, and i see it as "fate" saying to make someone grow stronger emotionally.

Keep that head up bud, destroy that video (or youtube it... nah destroy it) and tomorrows a new day. Don't be givin urself lower expectations... you should only be saying that at a frat party after 7 beers and the hot chick said no for the millionth time :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

I think its quite the contrary, i mean i dont see myself as a religious person, but usually i see bad stuff happen to good people, and i see it as "fate" saying to make someone grow stronger emotionally.

Keep that head up bud, destroy that video (or youtube it... nah destroy it) and tomorrows a new day. Don't be givin urself lower expectations... you should only be saying that at a frat party after 7 beers and the hot chick said no for the millionth time :mrgreen:

Well, I mean it was terrible drama. It was just some stupid stuff with one of my friends holding a grudge and bringing it back. Nothing much more than that... everything is fine.

I'm just upset because no one has thrown a party in a while. I'd like to get drunk one more time before 2009. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:52 pm
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Well, I mean it was terrible drama. It was just some stupid stuff with one of my friends holding a grudge and bringing it back. Nothing much more than that... everything is fine.

I'm just upset because no one has thrown a party in a while. I'd like to get drunk one more time before 2009. :mrgreen:

heck yeah man, i know what you mean, like i've been craving a big beer pong tourney since forever.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 am
boleyn wrote:I'm not the most active poster on this forum, most of the time I just read what you guys have to say. But I'll try to be more active, so I guess I can show you what a Norwegian Warriors fan looks like. You know, you have to be a bit crazy to follow the NBA living in Europe, bigstrads can tell you all about that. I'm still a student, so I'm able to stay up all night and watch some of the games :)

This is me and my brother visiting my father's sister a couple of years ago. She lives in San Francisco, and my uncle is a big Warriors fan. He's the one that got me interested in basketball. I'm the guy to the left.

My friend and I went to the Oktoberfest i Münich. We got a bit tired of all the German beer, so we had to get a Guinness :)

Good to see you boleyn and the others like Josh Jamison, a long time member on here.

Good to see some members from other vountries. I think you're the only ever on here from Norway boleyn

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:41 am
xbay wrote:Well, I mean it was terrible drama. It was just some stupid stuff with one of my friends holding a grudge and bringing it back. Nothing much more than that... everything is fine.

Hey, sh*t happens. If that guy wants to live with that grudge, so be it. I wouldn't think too much about it.

xbay wrote:I'm just upset because no one has thrown a party in a while. I'd like to get drunk one more time before 2009. :mrgreen:

Me too. It's been... 3 days already. I kinda miss it. :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:40 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:Well, I mean it was terrible drama. It was just some stupid stuff with one of my friends holding a grudge and bringing it back. Nothing much more than that... everything is fine.

Hey, sh*t happens. If that guy wants to live with that grudge, so be it. I wouldn't think too much about it.

xbay wrote:I'm just upset because no one has thrown a party in a while. I'd like to get drunk one more time before 2009. :mrgreen:

Pawno wont go three hours being sober for his intire holiday if i can help it. took him to the watering hole last night prior to the game...My bartender told him that he never knew and aussi who couldn't handle his drink,,, as he poured him TRIPPLE shot of whiskey 8)
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:51 am
JOEL wrote:
TMC wrote:

Pawno wont go three hours being sober for his intire holiday if i can help it. took him to the watering hole last night prior to the game...My bartender told him that he never knew and aussi who couldn't handle his drink,,, as he poured him TRIPPLE shot of whiskey 8)

Good to see you're being a good host :)

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:47 am
migya wrote:Good to see you boleyn and the others like Josh Jamison, a long time member on here.

Good to see some members from other vountries. I think you're the only ever on here from Norway boleyn

Well, basketball had its prime in Norway in the 90s. When I grew up, we were all collecting basketball cards, and we could watch NBA on Norwegian television. Those days are gone. Only problem though, all the kids were either Bulls fans or Lakers fans. Some kids actually liked 76ers, only because of AI. Only reason my brother and I are Warriors fans is because of my uncle. I actually had Knicks as my second team for a while, because I had another uncle who lived in NY.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are only two Warriors fans in Norway, me and my brother :)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:25 am
boleyn wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there are only two Warriors fans in Norway, me and my brother :)

Hey, better two great fans than a legion of bandwagoners. :wink:

I feel the same, actually. I haven't met another Warrior fan since the Run TMC days (of course, those guys are rooting for the Lakers, Suns or Celtics by now). But hey, it helps me enjoy it even more.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:39 am
TMC wrote:
boleyn wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there are only two Warriors fans in Norway, me and my brother :)

Hey, better two great fans than a legion of bandwagoners. :wink:

I feel the same, actually. I haven't met another Warrior fan since the Run TMC days (of course, those guys are rooting for the Lakers, Suns or Celtics by now). But hey, it helps me enjoy it even more.

Ive only ever met another Warriors fan whilst in the Bay Area...........I dont even know A SINGLE person that follows BASKETBALL here. :cry:

Hence my huge attatchement and love for this place..........its all I got. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum