Stop hiding and show yourself!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:09 am
Cool pics. Nice meeting you, Boleyn.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 am
People.............as promised/threatened...........check this out :mrgreen: =

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... 539#159539
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:56 am
bigstrads wrote:People.............as promised/threatened...........check this out :mrgreen: =

Threatened seems more fitting. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:00 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:People.............as promised/threatened...........check this out :mrgreen: =

Indeed my man..............your in 2 of them now!!! check out the new one. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Indeed my man..............your in 2 of them now!!! check out the new one. :mrgreen:

Hey, at least you were smart enough to put me with Capt. I can only applaud your casting skills. :wink:

(Something VERY bad would have happened to you if Pawno were in Capt's place, bro).
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Hey, at least you were smart enough to put me with Capt. I can only applaud your casting skills. :wink:

(Something VERY bad would have happened to you if Pawno were in Capt's place, bro).

Yeah, you two look like a cute little couple getting your skin melted off by an atomic blast. :mrgreen:

Man, there was one of Snoop in his "Sensual Seduction" video that I made with me and my girl in.............and I was gonna put Pawno, Joel and Cap in that in honour of Pawno's visit............but I think it was just a promo thing, as I cant get to it anymore. :cry:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:35 pm
boleyn wrote:Image

Those buildings on the left used to be government housing. They stretch for a few blocks, and were loosely called the North Point houses. About a decade ago, crime was rising and tourists were getting robbed and beaten not even a block from the trolly stop. The city demolished the houses, built new pretty ones like the ones you see now, and moved most of the drug dealers out of the neighborhood. They are still technically considered public housing, but one wouldn't know from looking at the buildings alone.

Just a little SF history for yall....
:bday:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:04 pm
There you go... Josh Jamison is here...

Image[/img]
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:18 pm
Josh Jamison wrote:There you go... Josh Jamison is here...

Image[/img]

damn man, i pictured you more lookin like Antawn
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:19 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Those buildings on the left used to be government housing. They stretch for a few blocks, and were loosely called the North Point houses. About a decade ago, crime was rising and tourists were getting robbed and beaten not even a block from the trolly stop. The city demolished the houses, built new pretty ones like the ones you see now, and moved most of the drug dealers out of the neighborhood. They are still technically considered public housing, but one wouldn't know from looking at the buildings alone.

Interesting. Well, I didn't get robbed and beaten :)

Just out of curiosity, does anybody here live near Bernal Heights? That's where my aunt lives. My brother and I played against a couple of guys on the street court down by the baseball field, maybe it was some of you guys? You never know :)
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:30 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
Those buildings on the left used to be government housing. They stretch for a few blocks, and were loosely called the North Point houses. About a decade ago, crime was rising and tourists were getting robbed and beaten not even a block from the trolly stop. The city demolished the houses, built new pretty ones like the ones you see now, and moved most of the drug dealers out of the neighborhood. They are still technically considered public housing, but one wouldn't know from looking at the buildings alone.

Kinda sad how they only take care of the high crime areas and drug dealers where it affects tourists. It's like that in so many places, if the bad stuff ain't happenin in view of the public, its not a big deal.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:30 pm
boleyn wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:Those buildings on the left used to be government housing. They stretch for a few blocks, and were loosely called the North Point houses. About a decade ago, crime was rising and tourists were getting robbed and beaten not even a block from the trolly stop. The city demolished the houses, built new pretty ones like the ones you see now, and moved most of the drug dealers out of the neighborhood. They are still technically considered public housing, but one wouldn't know from looking at the buildings alone.

Just out of curiosity, does anybody here live near Bernal Heights? That's where my aunt lives. My brother and I played against a couple of guys on the street court down by the baseball field, maybe it was some of you guys? You never know :)

I live so close to Bernal that realtors call my neighborhood Bernal just to cash in on the extra $$.... It was probably Holly Park where you played bball.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Josh Jamison wrote:There you go... Josh Jamison is here...

Image[/img]

damn man, i pictured you more lookin like Antawn

I had you more like Adonal, Josh. :wink:

Then again, I had Pawno pictured like Al Davis... avatars are a b*tch.

Great to finally see you.
Last edited by TMC on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 pm
boleyn wrote:

I'm glad your trip out here was safe, SF truly is one of the nicer cities in the country(on sunny days especially)...

And Bernal Heights is one of the most chill neighborhoods in all of SF... there are a lot of cuts where graff writers get up....Whats really dope about Bernal Heights is that the hill at tha very top is home to animals u will not see in any other part of the city......its similar to the broadway/northbeach area (where ur pic is at) becuz there are a couple species of parrots that reside only in that area...SF is a quirky town even for tha animals
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:42 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
boleyn wrote:

I'm glad your trip out here was safe, SF truly is one of the nicer cities in the country(on sunny days especially)...

And Bernal Heights is one of the most chill neighborhoods in all of SF... there are a lot of cuts where graff writers get up....Whats really dope about Bernal Heights is that the hill at tha very top is home to animals u will not see in any other part of the city......its similar to the broadway/northbeach area (where ur pic is at) becuz there are a couple species of parrots that reside only in that area...SF is a quirky town even for tha animals

damn speak, i'm gonna wait for your photo tour through S.F. Thread. Thats gotta be comin soon, you got a lot of knowledge about S.F.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum