Stop hiding and show yourself!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:43 am
Wow, this is getting weird now.............man, putting faces to the personalities and images you had in your head.

TMC, great to finally meet you bro............so weird seeing you after all this time. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:05 am
bigstrads wrote:Wow, this is getting weird now.............man, putting faces to the personalities and [u]images you had in your head

wow, I'm glad you didn't share the images you had in your head with the rest of the board.....you two will do well to keep some of your "stuff/ing"
on the down low. :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 am
bigstrads wrote:Wow, this is getting weird now.............man, putting faces to the personalities and images you had in your head.

TMC, great to finally meet you bro............so weird seeing you after all this time. :wink:

Yeah, I certainly don't like to share pics on the net, but a promise is a promise.

btw, I'm also glad you didn't share those images in your head with us. We have enough with Pawno sharing his. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:45 pm
TMC wrote:Image

Wow just a kid TMC....

I had you more pictured as this

You always acting like the scholar on here TMC, but dude your just a kid... i can't believe it.

So do you turn up to the Court of Law in your Image propellar hat... CAUSE YOUR JUST A KID!!!

WTF?!?!?!? One of my rolemodel has been exposed as a sham... Looks like the 5th member of the Wiggles.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 pm
On my tinterweb travels (and knowing TMC's real full name, which I wont reveal :wink:) is this a better pic of you bud? =

EDITED BY TMC

Ps: Weve got to cheer Bada up and get him ok with posting a pic of himself (you guys will love him!).............hes not been around much lately and Im abit worried about him.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 pm
bigstrads wrote:On my tinterweb travels (and knowing TMC's real full name, which I wont reveal :wink:) is this a better pic of you bud? =

Ps: Weve got to cheer Bada up and get him ok with posting a pic of himself (you guys will love him!).............hes not been around much lately and Im abit worried about him.

Haha... I've also seen that pic before, but no. That's a guy that (amazingly) shares both my name and both surnames and who is a university lecturer at Tenerife, pretty close to where I live, actually. Just weird.

Also, I don't think I look like him at all, Bigs.

Just two things:

1.- I've edited your post because, under our laws, you're now allowed to post pics of a non-celebrity without his consent, Bigs. I doubt anybody related to him ever checks this board, but just in case, I've decided to edit the post.

2.- Regarding Bada... he has his own reasons to not post his pic openly, Bigs. And he not only has all the right to do so, I also think he's doing the right thing, considering every aspect involved.

PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:You always acting like the scholar on here TMC, but dude your just a kid... i can't believe it.

WTF?!?!?!? One of my rolemodel has been exposed as a sham... Looks like the 5th member of the Wiggles.

There's only one answer to this, Pawno...

BAN TIME!!!!
. Just give me the chance to show you if I'm a sham or not... :mrgreen:

Nah, what you see ain't what you get, pawno... or was the other way around?

btw, where the f*ck are those pics XBay was going to post???
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:17 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:On my tinterweb travels (and knowing TMC's real full name, which I wont reveal :wink:) is this a better pic of you bud? =

Haha... I've also seen that pic before, but no. That's a guy that (amazingly) shares both my name and both surnames and who is a university lecturer at Tenerife, pretty close to where I live, actually. Just weird.

Also, I don't think I look like him at all, Bigs.

Just two things:

1.- I've edited your post because, under our laws, you're now allowed to post pics of a non-celebrity without his consent, Bigs. I doubt anybody related to him ever checks this board, but just in case, I've decided to edit the post.

2.- Regarding Bada... he has his own reasons to not post his pic openly, Bigs. And he not only has all the right to do so, I also think he's doing the right thing, considering every aspect involved.

Cool on the removing of the pic............was just a joke, I knew it wasnt you but thought it was funny as he has the exact same name as you. :wink:

But damn, how many "non-celebrity" pics of people do we have on here? weird law.

On Bada............of course he has the right not to post his pic but I wasnt aware of any "aspects involved" with that specifically...........Im just a little worried about him as he hasnt seemed himself lately.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:19 pm
Bada's pictures are coming. however he doesn't have anything recent. all his pictures are before 1980 when the Raiders moved to Los Angelas and he doesn't want anyone seeing him supporting the silver and black.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:But damn, how many "non-celebrity" pics of people do we have on here? weird law.

It ain't as simple as that. I just didn't want to complicate it even further... let's just say that it's allowed to publish a pic of somebody if he (or she) ain't a public figure AND it's not related to the object of the pic (that means, he or she ain't the object of the pic. Just happen to be there).

For example, if you take a pic of a group fans during a game, there's no problem with that, because it's a public event and they kinda decided to "expose" themselves willingly.

On the other side, if you take a pic of somebody inside of his own house, without permission, that's an attack against his right to intimacy.

You gotta go case-by-case, actually. Not as easy as it seems.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:43 pm
TMC wrote:Ok, guys, I'm back and, as I promised, it's time to post a pic of mine.

I thought I had some pics on my laptop, but I was wrong. Which means I'm gonna post a webcam pic. Not great quality, but should be enough...

Ok, this is me on a mod pose. :wink:

Now let's wait for Pawno's comeback...

Good to see you finally TMC, thoughhard to really see you in this pic

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 pm
migya wrote:Good to see you finally TMC, thoughhard to really see you in this pic

Hey, gotta keep some of the mistery surrounding me... :mrgreen:

Nah, I might try to get a cleaner one later. You're right. That one was a bit too dark.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:25 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Bada's pictures are coming. however he doesn't have anything recent. all his pictures are before 1980 when the Raiders moved to Los Angelas and he doesn't want anyone seeing him supporting the silver and black.

haha :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:32 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Good to see you finally TMC, thoughhard to really see you in this pic

Hey, gotta keep some of the mistery surrounding me... :mrgreen:

Nah, I might try to get a cleaner one later. You're right. That one was a bit too dark.

We'll put it down to the olive spanish skin :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:17 am
I'm not the most active poster on this forum, most of the time I just read what you guys have to say. But I'll try to be more active, so I guess I can show you what a Norwegian Warriors fan looks like. You know, you have to be a bit crazy to follow the NBA living in Europe, bigstrads can tell you all about that. I'm still a student, so I'm able to stay up all night and watch some of the games :)

This is me and my brother visiting my father's sister a couple of years ago. She lives in San Francisco, and my uncle is a big Warriors fan. He's the one that got me interested in basketball. I'm the guy to the left.

My friend and I went to the Oktoberfest i Münich. We got a bit tired of all the German beer, so we had to get a Guinness :)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:29 am
More faces to the names!!! good stuff boleyn. :wink:

You know, I think with all these pictures, I might knock something up on the old Jib Jab site............you guys remember that? I made a thread about awhile back, with all the ones I was in............and none of you had the stones to do any of yourself.

Well now............I shall do it for y'all!!! Image
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum