Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:36 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:^^YOURE A LIFESAVER!!!! THANK U!!! :D :D :D

no problem man, the stats are incredible on the site. Add me and jamesstreats as friends on there. My name is the same

will do!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 pm
:oops: ................new kill streak of 39!!!..............ratio is now 2.25. :mrgreen:

Ps: The game before it...........I was 26-0............so theoretically, my kill streak is 65!!! :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:04 pm
bigstrads wrote::oops: ................new kill streak of 39!!!..............ratio is now 2.25. :mrgreen:

Ps: The game before it...........I was 26-0............so theoretically, my kill streak is 65!!! :wink:

damn your amazing streaks! the 39 hasn't shown yet, it still shows 30. Who knows, it may show 65. We gotta get on with you sometime this weekend. Me lobster and milky haven't even played too much together lately
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:40 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote::oops: ................new kill streak of 39!!!..............ratio is now 2.25. :mrgreen:

damn your amazing streaks! the 39 hasn't shown yet, it still shows 30. Who knows, it may show 65. We gotta get on with you sometime this weekend. Me lobster and milky haven't even played too much together lately

Yes, we must get some games this weekend indeed. Get milky and that to add me on the website aswell man. :wink:

Those stats dont always update straight away............it is now, if you look at the 4th one down on Downfall, thats the 26-0, then 3rd one down on Outskirts is the 39-0. :evil: :mrgreen:

Ohh an d Speak, got your invite bro............I forgot that we could see cross platform people, tis very cool............atleast I can see your stats now and what not. :wink:

Ps: Damn!!!.............now Ive looked at it, I cant your stats Speak!!! it says that friends must be on the same platform!............how annoying. :cry:

Pps: Im ranked 296th in the WORLD on Hardcore War!!! my kills are 2433, deaths 841, for a ratio of 2.89!!!..............think I found my game! :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:32 pm
you can see his stats, you probably just can't compare side by side
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:04 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:you can see his stats, you probably just can't compare side by side

Ahh, ok............how do I see his stats then? I clicked on his profile and it just came up with his forum stuff, not in game stats...........Im clicking around and Im lost. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:20 pm
My stats aren't even worth looking at. I feel like farting when I look at my stats.

COD4 > ALL
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:17 am
speakonitgod wrote:My stats aren't even worth looking at. I feel like farting when I look at my stats.

COD4 > ALL

Dont worry Speak............you can be as bad as Rob. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:52 pm
I'm trying to beat campaign mode right now to access the zombie mode. That **** is ridiculously fun. One of my buddies invited me and it was the first time I had even heard of a zombie mode. Now I have to beat the game so I can run by myself.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:My stats aren't even worth looking at. I feel like farting when I look at my stats.

COD4 > ALL

don't worry about my K/D ratio, i've been kickin some ass. It's not even funny, i came in first every match i played yesterday.

I'm still working on the campaign, i'm playing on veteran and its no joke
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:42 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

COD4 > ALL

don't worry about my K/D ratio, i've been kickin some ass. It's not even funny, i came in first every match i played yesterday.

I see man! nice........good stuff. :D

Hey, Ive only got 100 less deaths than you now..............only problem, is that I have 3000 more kills! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:57 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

COD4 > ALL

I see man! nice........good stuff. :D

Hey, Ive only got 100 less deaths than you now..............only problem, is that I have 3000 more kills! :mrgreen:

give me about 4 months, i'll be up there with you. I've been good at just about every map now. Come test me! I must destroy you
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:21 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:give me about 4 months, i'll be up there with you. I've been good at just about every map now. Come test me! I must destroy you

Yeah but Id have played that 4 months aswell bud!..........you shall never catch me!!! :mrgreen:

I had a MONSTER evening tonight.............heres the run down =

19-2
48-8
22-7
34-8
28-3
23-5
19-7

My K/D ratio went from 2.33 to 2.39!!!..........and Im 5 headshots from completing the M1 headshot challenge, and 14 from completing the STG...........no tanks used AT ALL in that run dude. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:28 pm
Okay, looks like I'm going to attempt to get it. My friends have sucked me into the hype, so I'm going to give it a shot. Just don't know when I'll get it, of course...
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 pm
Online Nazi Zombies > Online Multiplayer
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum