Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:16 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Wa wa wee wa!!!.............I just had a 52-3 game on outskirts............tied my freakin kill streak again!!! :banghead: :mrgreen:

lemme guess.....TANK? I had a 30-4 game yesterday on DOME

my ratio is up to .87 now

You guess correct! but not all of it...........about 28 kills were tanks, the rest was me guarding the flags and spraying fools down with the Type 100.

ALTHOUGH!!!............I just had a 36-3 game, and I beat my kill streak!!! woooooo whoooooo!!!...........its now at 30. :wink:

Ohh and yeah, I see your ratio creeping up bud, keep on with those kinda games you mentioned, and youll be respectable in no time! :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Wa wa wee wa!!!.............I just had a 52-3 game on outskirts............tied my freakin kill streak again!!! :banghead: :mrgreen:

lemme guess.....TANK? I had a 30-4 game yesterday on DOME

my ratio is up to .87 now

You guess correct! but not all of it...........about 28 kills were tanks, the rest was me guarding the flags and spraying fools down with the Type 100.

ALTHOUGH!!!............I just had a 36-3 game, and I beat my kill streak!!! woooooo whoooooo!!!...........its now at 30. :wink:

Ohh and yeah, I see your ratio creeping up bud, keep on with those kinda games you mentioned, and youll be respectable in no time! :mrgreen:

do you not respect me??? hahaha, i've been going positive every match lately. I've had a bunch of good games, but the 30-4 was my best. I've been going crazy in the tanks too. I had a good battle with another tank on roundhouse at the overturned train car right by the roundhouse. I had a four kill streak and my tank was losin armor. I'd fire and hit, and move back behind the car and the tank would miss me. We went back and forth without me gettin hit. I see his teammate, kill him, drop an artillery on that area and get the hell out. Got me some dogs!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:47 pm
My seasonal cold put me in a COD state of mind...

I've been playing COD5 for about 2 weeks now, with little to no luck in terms of having a good game or being able to contribute to my team. I blame it on the gun selection, but all excuses aside, I have been sucking on the COD front for the past week. Yesterday I came down with a pretty bad cold. Sneezing, coughing, the whole nine. I got home from work not even wanting to play COD, but since I was bored I decided to give it a go. Then that's when the climate changed. The first game I played while sick (I was sneezing in between kills), I went 35-3. Immediately following that game, I gained a new kill streak of 25 or 28 (can't remember right now). Prior to my cold, I seriously sucked at this game. Now I'm back on my COD4 hype with COD5. I guess a seasonal cold ain't that bad after all!

:bday:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 pm
speakonitgod wrote:My seasonal cold put me in a COD state of mind...

I've been playing COD5 for about 2 weeks now, with little to no luck in terms of having a good game or being able to contribute to my team. I blame it on the gun selection, but all excuses aside, I have been sucking on the COD front for the past week. Yesterday I came down with a pretty bad cold. Sneezing, coughing, the whole nine. I got home from work not even wanting to play COD, but since I was bored I decided to give it a go. Then that's when the climate changed. The first game I played while sick (I was sneezing in between kills), I went 35-3. Immediately following that game, I gained a new kill streak of 25 or 28 (can't remember right now). Prior to my cold, I seriously sucked at this game. Now I'm back on my COD4 hype with COD5. I guess a seasonal cold ain't that bad after all!

:bday:

maybe i'll get sick soon too! i was terrible at this game for a while, but now i'm a lot better. The guns do play a part. I started using the Type 100 and the STG44 when i unlocked it. Great guns IMO. I use the bolt actions because i snipe now, but the guns do get a lot better. Hey speak, did you know about linking your stats to Callofduty.com?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Fear the words of the one true lord!!! =

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:28 pm
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:33 pm
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:Image

hahahaha, i see you are going off on these church signs. I just had to reply with my own. You leave the church of RobDIKUM alone
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:38 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:hahahaha, i see you are going off on these church signs. I just had to reply with my own. You leave the church of RobDIKUM alone

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:40 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:hahahaha, i see you are going off on these church signs. I just had to reply with my own. You leave the church of RobDIKUM alone

oh man, that's terrible! lol this should be fun
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:46 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:oh man, that's terrible! lol this should be fun

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:19 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:maybe i'll get sick soon too! i was terrible at this game for a while, but now i'm a lot better. The guns do play a part. I started using the Type 100 and the STG44 when i unlocked it. Great guns IMO. I use the bolt actions because i snipe now, but the guns do get a lot better. Hey speak, did you know about linking your stats to Callofduty.com?

Yea bro that Type 100 with the suppresser is golden..

And I registered on COD.com because I wanted to link my game to the website but they asked for a VIP code. Do I need a special edition of the game to link stats online? I really wanna do that but don't know how without a VIP code.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:26 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:maybe i'll get sick soon too! i was terrible at this game for a while, but now i'm a lot better. The guns do play a part. I started using the Type 100 and the STG44 when i unlocked it. Great guns IMO. I use the bolt actions because i snipe now, but the guns do get a lot better. Hey speak, did you know about linking your stats to Callofduty.com?

Yea bro that Type 100 with the suppresser is golden..

And I registered on COD.com because I wanted to link my game to the website but they asked for a VIP code. Do I need a special edition of the game to link stats online? I really wanna do that but don't know how without a VIP code.

i use it suppressed usually, but i got the box magazine, so i go with more ammo sometimes.

For the VIP code, go into your barracks in the multiplayer lobby. It'll have a section called web stats. It'll give you the code there.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 pm
^^YOURE A LIFESAVER!!!! THANK U!!! :D :D :D
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:34 pm
speakonitgod wrote:^^YOURE A LIFESAVER!!!! THANK U!!! :D :D :D

no problem man, the stats are incredible on the site. Add me and jamesstreats as friends on there. My name is the same
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum