Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Jesus f*cking christ Rob.............there was a patch out today, guess what they have changed!!!???

Well, first, theres some stupid bull sh*t "free" map..............which is Makin.............IN DAYLIGHT! :roll:

Then, they REMOVE the 9v9 War option, and make it the standard 6v6..............WTF!!!..................and you know what else??? they make War so it plays on EVERY SINGLE MAP!!! yes, thats right Rob...............you now play War on the smallest maps possible.

This might very well be the final straw for me, as HC War was the only game type I enjoyed............and now it is TOTALLY ruined, and for no reason at all.

Heres what I posted on the COD forum =

I paid money for this game, I WAS enjoying it as I got to choose to play certain game types because they differed from others..........and now that is gone!

How god damned retarded do you have to be to include all the ridiculously small maps in War!!! I mean come on, how the hell are you supposed to be smart and not play to the usual campers tone, get strategic and figure out to capture flags............when there isnt even room to spawn because the map is too small.

Totally insane.........and the 6v6 is pathetic aswell, ITS CALLED WAR FOR A REASON!!! ie: we want to play a game that has more than the usual amount of players in it!!! not the same old crap as the rest of the game modes.

I seriously cant believe THIS is what they have patched and changed, considering all the other stupid crap that stays in the game.

Well, I guess theyve lost another player/game purchaser in me.

*EDIT* - F*ck me man...................Ive just noticed something else theyve changed.............

Think of the most imbalanced/ridiculous gun in the game?............now you know its the MP40 and all its spraying one shot kill crap...........so what do they do??? MAKE IT MORE POWERFUL!!!

It now has a better damage rating that most of sniper rifles!!! WTF!!!

I seriously cant believe this.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:Jesus f*cking christ Rob.............there was a patch out today, guess what they have changed!!!???

Well, first, theres some stupid bull sh*t "free" map..............which is Makin.............IN DAYLIGHT! :roll:

Then, they REMOVE the 9v9 War option, and make it the standard 6v6..............WTF!!!..................and you know what else??? they make War so it plays on EVERY SINGLE MAP!!! yes, thats right Rob...............you now play War on the smallest maps possible.

This might very well be the final straw for me, as HC War was the only game type I enjoyed............and now it is TOTALLY ruined, and for no reason at all.

Heres what I posted on the COD forum =

I paid money for this game, I WAS enjoying it as I got to choose to play certain game types because they differed from others..........and now that is gone!

How god damned retarded do you have to be to include all the ridiculously small maps in War!!! I mean come on, how the hell are you supposed to be smart and not play to the usual campers tone, get strategic and figure out to capture flags............when there isnt even room to spawn because the map is too small.

Totally insane.........and the 6v6 is pathetic aswell, ITS CALLED WAR FOR A REASON!!! ie: we want to play a game that has more than the usual amount of players in it!!! not the same old crap as the rest of the game modes.

I seriously cant believe THIS is what they have patched and changed, considering all the other stupid crap that stays in the game.

Well, I guess theyve lost another player/game purchaser in me.

*EDIT* - F*ck me man...................Ive just noticed something else theyve changed.............

Think of the most imbalanced/ridiculous gun in the game?............now you know its the MP40 and all its spraying one shot kill crap...........so what do they do??? MAKE IT MORE POWERFUL!!!

It now has a better damage rating that most of sniper rifles!!! WTF!!!

I seriously cant believe this.

wow, leave it to james to go on a rant!! eh, none of this bothers me. The map is free so who really cares? i think the map was a way to test the interface for when the actual paid for map pack comes out. The War thing is pretty dumb but i only really play deathmatch for search. Also, i only play hardcore so any gun is a one hit kill anyway.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:55 am
Ohh my mother f*cking god..............Rob.............do you realise THEY HAVE REMOVED TANKS FROM HARDCORE!!!

WTF!!! :banghead:

What is wrong with these people? I mean seriously, not only do you only provide 4 HC game types, compared to the 12 or whatever in normal mode............but then you decide to destroy and make the War gametype useless...........and now remove tanks from HC altogether!!!

Un-freaken-believable...............I am never buying a game from Treyarch again.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 am
bigstrads wrote:Ohh my mother f*cking god..............Rob.............do you realise THEY HAVE REMOVED TANKS FROM HARDCORE!!!

WTF!!! :banghead:

What is wrong with these people? I mean seriously, not only do you only provide 4 HC game types, compared to the 12 or whatever in normal mode............but then you decide to destroy and make the War gametype useless...........and now remove tanks from HC altogether!!!

Un-freaken-believable...............I am never buying a game from Treyarch again.

hahahahaha, man, i freakin loved downfall yesterday without tanks. I am always the tank buster and i like doing that but i had a fun time sniping against other snipers. It was a blast. To each his own. Don't worry man, november is Modern Warfare 2.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:48 pm
by the way james, War is being changed back to 9 Vs 9 in the next update and they are fixing some spawn issues and i think eliminating the spawn tubing.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Hey james old buddy, did you get the map pack? if you did how do you like them? i heard the new zombie map is insane. I'll be downloading that as soon as i get off work
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 pm
JAMES? JAMES? WHERE ARE YOU JAMES?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:JAMES? JAMES? WHERE ARE YOU JAMES?

Ohh alright!!! Ill give into your begging!!! :mrgreen:

Im here, sort of, just not much...........and didnt notice you here much either man.

As far as the map pack, yup I got it after abit of trouble with the Microsoft server being down on the first day and hence not being allowed to buy points to get the maps.

My view on them..............to be honest, I the maps themselves are great, its just that people are playing so god damned boring, pathetic and typical.............all camping, hiding and the usual p*ssy crap.

Its got me quite angry as I just want to enjoy them but I spend most of the time screaming at the enemy, aswell as my team-mates for being such p*ssies.

I just run around like a nutcase on them, and have had quite abit of success with that, especially on Nightfire and the underground one.

I suppose its because its only Deathmatch and thats what people do in this game on TDM.

Hopefully when they are intergrated into the objective games then will be more fun for me (cant play Team Objective on them right now because its only on Core, and I now refuse to play Core at all)

Overall, Im getting tired of the game again.............no tanks in Hardcore, campers, same old crap every day.

Plus, Im going to bed at English human times now, so I dont get to play with most of the good people on the game.

You cool though? thanks for your message on Live, I was typing a response earlier but of course I got annoyingly interrupted as usual.

Hopefully catch you soon bud. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm
oh yeah, been good. I agree with you, i like the maps but the people annoy me. Search and Destroy is much more bearable now that i cant get spawn tubed unless its a direct impact. I get bored with it sometimes also, mostly because i dont always get online with people I know. The new zombies is pretty awesome too. if i catch you online i'll invite you for some zombies. Also, NHL 09 has been taking a lot of my gaming time, but even that gets annoying because of the people who like to abuse the dumb AI in the club games.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am
Man! Rob!!!

Did you know that theyve put a Hardcore Headquarters in COD4???

I was playing 5, and this kid was talking all this sh*t about "Ohh yeah, when I play Hardcore Headquarters on COD4 I dominate".........and I was calling him a stupid pathetic child for lying so blatantly.

So I checked it out and its pretty cool man............makes me want to give up 5 all together, because I forgot that on COD4 people actually MOVE! and Im not screaming "f*ck you p*ssy" every 5 seconds. :wink:

Anyway, just wanted to see if you know and direct you to have a go at it because its quite good.

Also, I played the new Zombies map and thought was pretty damned good (by myself though) and got to level 8 on my 2nd go..........we shall have to organise something to get all of us on there soon.

Let me know when you guys are on there, probably Friday and Saturday nights are best for me, and we do this thing. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:04 am
sounds good, i haven't played 4 in a while but i know a bunch of people have been playin it. I'll give it a go. And zombies could definitely be a go this weekend. Last saturday we stayed up til 4 am our time which would give you plenty of time!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:55 am
RobDIKUM wrote:sounds good, i haven't played 4 in a while but i know a bunch of people have been playin it. I'll give it a go. And zombies could definitely be a go this weekend. Last saturday we stayed up til 4 am our time which would give you plenty of time!

Definately give a look...........I seriously think Im done with 5 now, especially now that Headquarters is on 4, it was fun.

Saturday sounds good...........Ill let the lady go to bed and catch you guys at some point.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:sounds good, i haven't played 4 in a while but i know a bunch of people have been playin it. I'll give it a go. And zombies could definitely be a go this weekend. Last saturday we stayed up til 4 am our time which would give you plenty of time!

Definately give a look...........I seriously think Im done with 5 now, especially now that Headquarters is on 4, it was fun.

Saturday sounds good...........Ill let the lady go to bed and catch you guys at some point.

i can't stand the corner campers and the scavengers. Why hide in a corner and wait for people to run by? sniping is ok and is fun for me, but when you are a sniper you actively search out targets. I can't stand in a room and wait for easy kills. And then there are the people who wait for a teammate to get fired on so they can take out the distracted enemy. That happens to everybody but some players, that's their whole strategy. Last saturday night was fun because we didn't get one loss. We dominated. We had one draw, and one loss was because milky lost connection and we quit the game to join up with him. One match we all went with FG42, me and milky had double tap on it. It's like a freakin laser! hahaha it was fun man.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 pm
Yo Dikum!

Im gonna be on for the next couple of hours if your about.......otherwise hopefully catch you guys tomorrow. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm
yeah we'll be up all night which is basically you're whole morning. I got on for a quick minute but my daughter was being a little moody so i'll just wait til tonight. Man, i seriously wish the online community had a filter so all the little douchebags can be filtered out. The two main games i play, COD and NHL have the shittiest people playing. COD had or has the glitchers and cheap ass campers. NHL has these idiots that exploit the games and score cheap goals or they find a way to illegally juice their players and they get attributes beyond their means. Why can't people play a ****ing game with some sort of class? I mean do online rankings really mean that much to people?
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum