Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Well, yeah, this time it sucks though, because there is actually a problem with the line. So techs from AT&T are gonna come out monday and dig up that area. It's so frustrating to play with that kind of lag and to be disconnected every few matches.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 am
james, this camping has become an epidemic. It's ridiculous. It's not even full teams anymore. Random teams now camp together. We played a team last night that camped behind little walls and barrels waiting for people to run by. ON top of that, they used noob tubes.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:03 am
RobDIKUM wrote:james, this camping has become an epidemic. It's ridiculous. It's not even full teams anymore. Random teams now camp together. We played a team last night that camped behind little walls and barrels waiting for people to run by. ON top of that, they used noob tubes.

Yup..............Im in another "Im sick of this game" phase, mostly due to the way those faggots play.

Just boring man, same sh*t, game after game.............and the most annoying thing is there isnt really much you can do about it.

In COD4, if a guy or team was camping hard, then you could adjust and know where to go to get them or atleast get away from them.

On this game, its too random, the spawning is too f*cked to be able to adjust............you just have to keep on getting the crap blown out of you or quit the game...........I usually do the latter, until I find a room where people can actually play the game and its half fun.

Sigh. :evil:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:13 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:james, this camping has become an epidemic. It's ridiculous. It's not even full teams anymore. Random teams now camp together. We played a team last night that camped behind little walls and barrels waiting for people to run by. ON top of that, they used noob tubes.

Yup..............Im in another "Im sick of this game" phase, mostly due to the way those faggots play.

Just boring man, same sh*t, game after game.............and the most annoying thing is there isnt really much you can do about it.

In COD4, if a guy or team was camping hard, then you could adjust and know where to go to get them or atleast get away from them.

On this game, its too random, the spawning is too f*cked to be able to adjust............you just have to keep on getting the crap blown out of you or quit the game...........I usually do the latter, until I find a room where people can actually play the game and its half fun.

Sigh. :evil:

yep, the only thing keeping me going is playing with my brother and cousins. If i can't take deathmatch i'll play search and destroy. Or if i need a complete break i play hockey. Went 3-0 online yesterday. My brother got it as well and my cousins are working on it. That'll be a good diversion if we all have NHL as well.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:27 am
Hey Rob!!!

The funniest/madest thing happend today!!!

I entered into this room where all these French faggots were doing there usual French ****** thing of screaming and just generally being...........well, French.

Through these screams, I could hear 2 American guys and an English guy saying "Dont worry fellas, well be rid of them in a sec"

So we get into the game, and I hear, "Right fellas, lets do it" and then we get the "Connection interupted" message on screen and we come back into the lobby, and 2 of the French guys have gone.

The rest are still making loads of noise, and I hear "Couple more times and we'll get rid of them all"

At this point I asked, "Are you guys kicking them out? how the hell are you doing that???" to which they replied "Benefits of being an admin dude"

So then we go into another game, and as soon as it starts = "Connection Interrupted" and return outside, 2 more French guys gone.

I was laughing my ass of at this point. It took 2 more beginnings of games to get rid of them all..........and that was it. :shock:

F'ing crazy huh? :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 am
bigstrads wrote:Hey Rob!!!

The funniest/madest thing happend today!!!

I entered into this room where all these French faggots were doing there usual French ****** thing of screaming and just generally being...........well, French.

Through these screams, I could hear 2 American guys and an English guy saying "Dont worry fellas, well be rid of them in a sec"

So we get into the game, and I hear, "Right fellas, lets do it" and then we get the "Connection interupted" message on screen and we come back into the lobby, and 2 of the French guys have gone.

The rest are still making loads of noise, and I hear "Couple more times and we'll get rid of them all"

At this point I asked, "Are you guys kicking them out? how the hell are you doing that???" to which they replied "Benefits of being an admin dude"

So then we go into another game, and as soon as it starts = "Connection Interrupted" and return outside, 2 more French guys gone.

I was laughing my ass of at this point. It took 2 more beginnings of games to get rid of them all..........and that was it. :shock:

F'ing crazy huh? :mrgreen:

HOLY **** i've never heard of anything like that before. Those french are pretty annoying though. I might be up late tonight with the boys playin if you get up and play tomorrow morning. Probably just tonight though, saturday i'll be at my cousins and we'll probably get messed up stay the night and then watch the super bowl. I also have monday off work so maybe i'll catch you then also.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 pm
Hey Rob,

If your still here that is. :wink:

I noticed something tonight. I was keeping track of my kill totals as Im close to becomming the top kill total type guy on my friends list.

So I realise Ive got 22 to go entering a game..............Im 19-1 with dogs to come in, and I accidentally kill a team mate (having killed 2 previously with a dodgy grenade) and obviously I was kicked.

So I come out, and say to myself, "Ohh well, only 3 kills to go" and realise that the kill total hasnt updated.

Is it really the case that if you get kicked you lose EVERYTHING you did in that game??? also, I blew up 2 tanks in that game and they didnt show up towards to challenge either. :shock: :evil: :banghead:

I think that is total sh*t, accidents happen and when a team mate is killing you, you kill him back...............Im thinking back to so many games, where I had SO many kills, and got kicked from............one the other day springs to mind where I was 47-5, and this asshole just decided to team kill me, so I went back at him and got kicked. :cry:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 pm
bigstrads wrote:Hey Rob,

If your still here that is. :wink:

I noticed something tonight. I was keeping track of my kill totals as Im close to becomming the top kill total type guy on my friends list.

So I realise Ive got 22 to go entering a game..............Im 19-1 with dogs to come in, and I accidentally kill a team mate (having killed 2 previously with a dodgy grenade) and obviously I was kicked.

So I come out, and say to myself, "Ohh well, only 3 kills to go" and realise that the kill total hasnt updated.

Is it really the case that if you get kicked you lose EVERYTHING you did in that game??? also, I blew up 2 tanks in that game and they didnt show up towards to challenge either. :shock: :evil: :banghead:

I think that is total sh*t, accidents happen and when a team mate is killing you, you kill him back...............Im thinking back to so many games, where I had SO many kills, and got kicked from............one the other day springs to mind where I was 47-5, and this asshole just decided to team kill me, so I went back at him and got kicked. :cry:

i've never bothered to check. I've been kicked out of a few. One of them was on dome while i was 16-0. I'll check it out, that kinda sucks. I mean, the dumbasses that teamkill on purpose don't get any stats to speak of so the accidents should mean you keep your stats. I still have been playing lately, not as much. My NHL disc messed up though so i'm on COD a little more
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm
man that was good to get some extended playing time outta you james. I did pretty good. I went back on at about 10 pm and did terrible.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:man that was good to get some extended playing time outta you james. I did pretty good. I went back on at about 10 pm and did terrible.

Yeah man, that was good stuff............a nice little run of games we had, didnt win all of them but it was fun to get a decent amount of playing time with you guys finally.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:man that was good to get some extended playing time outta you james. I did pretty good. I went back on at about 10 pm and did terrible.

Yeah man, that was good stuff............a nice little run of games we had, didnt win all of them but it was fun to get a decent amount of playing time with you guys finally.

yeah, i might get on the same time, so hopefully your back is still killing you and you stay up,(jk man, i wish you all the best health). My NHL09 should be arriving today, which i ordered cuz the other one messed up, plus "First 48" is on today, and i'm hooked on that show. We'll see though, cuz it definitely is fun to play with everybody even when a couple are missing like lobster and such
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:15 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

yeah, i might get on the same time, so hopefully your back is still killing you and you stay up,(jk man, i wish you all the best health). My NHL09 should be arriving today, which i ordered cuz the other one messed up, plus "First 48" is on today, and i'm hooked on that show. We'll see though, cuz it definitely is fun to play with everybody even when a couple are missing like lobster and such

Cheers bud, got my x-ray tomorrow and then should be about 2 weeks before I get a consultation regarding what theyve found..........so it'll be awhile yet.

Ohh dude, dont think Im going to make it tonight...........I didnt get to sleep till about 4am last night, and was woken up by the bastards doing maintenance to my building..........RIGHT OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM WINDOW on scaffolding at 8:30am.............so Im lagging now already and its only 9:15pm.

First 48, whats that then?
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:39 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Cheers bud, got my x-ray tomorrow and then should be about 2 weeks before I get a consultation regarding what theyve found..........so it'll be awhile yet.

Ohh dude, dont think Im going to make it tonight...........I didnt get to sleep till about 4am last night, and was woken up by the bastards doing maintenance to my building..........RIGHT OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM WINDOW on scaffolding at 8:30am.............so Im lagging now already and its only 9:15pm.

well, i might be playin hockey anyway. First 48 is a show that follows real homicide investigators. Basically from time they get the call of a murder through the first 48 hours which are crucial for solving the crime. It's all real stuff and they follow detectives mainly from detroit and miami from what i've seen. It's incredibly dramatic as they show how they find the bodies, to the evidence and interrogations. It's a great show.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

well, i might be playin hockey anyway. First 48 is a show that follows real homicide investigators. Basically from time they get the call of a murder through the first 48 hours which are crucial for solving the crime. It's all real stuff and they follow detectives mainly from detroit and miami from what i've seen. It's incredibly dramatic as they show how they find the bodies, to the evidence and interrogations. It's a great show.

Wow, sounds like EXACTLY my kind of thing..............I shall see if I can download it, nice tip. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:31 pm
what the hell is up with COD? it seems there are always trends in how people play. For a while it was the corner camping where nobody from the other squad wanted to move. Now i'm seeing this "scavenger" type of gameplay where you shoot one guy and then another shoots you in the back. It's like the strategy is to camp and wait til a teammate gets killed and kill that guy.

ehhh, i'm probably just frustrated cuz i prestiged and my favorite weapons aren't unlocked. I started using the Gewher though, and it's awesome. I just put a telescopic sight, it's ridiculous. But everytime it registers a kill it iniates a bullet in my back
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum