Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 am
james, i heard there was an update today...any word on if its true? I'm hoping it is the fixes for the glitches.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:00 am
RobDIKUM wrote:james, i heard there was an update today...any word on if its true? I'm hoping it is the fixes for the glitches.

Not sure yet man, as every time Roundhouse has come up, everyone has voted it.

Although I havnt seen anyone doing or even trying the Seelow one, and I saw a comment on the youtube vid for those (the ones you posted) saying it cant be done anymore............so maybe! :)
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:07 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:james, i heard there was an update today...any word on if its true? I'm hoping it is the fixes for the glitches.

Although I havnt seen anyone doing or even trying the Seelow one, and I saw a comment on the youtube vid for those (the ones you posted) saying it cant be done anymore............so maybe! :)

was there an update when you turned the game on?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I didnt notice one, certainly not one which required authorisation or whatever..........maybe I missed up.

Let me know if you notice it when you turn it on.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:17 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I didnt notice one, certainly not one which required authorisation or whatever..........maybe I missed up.

Let me know if you notice it when you turn it on.

alright. Well if people can't glitch on seelow that's a good sign. Maybe these idiots voted roundhouse because all they can do is glitch. Played some search and destroy last night. I'm becoming quite the sniper.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm
I was destroying a guy on my last match on makin. I started out on the side where the little river is on the right. I got up in a window and this guy would try to get cover and peek through this little opening. I got him three straight times. Then the guy sends me a message saying he works for microsoft and i'm gonna be banned for modified equipment! hahahahahaha, yeah i modded my controller to use a bolt action. What an idiot.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:16 am
James, what the hell man? We stayed up til 4 AM friday night to try and catch you for your saturday moring COD session. What happened? oh well, sucks i didn't get to play with you this weekend, maybe next. We've been playin a lot of search, and it's growing on me a lot. I love it, it's more intense.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:36 am
RobDIKUM wrote:James, what the hell man? We stayed up til 4 AM friday night to try and catch you for your saturday moring COD session. What happened? oh well, sucks i didn't get to play with you this weekend, maybe next. We've been playin a lot of search, and it's growing on me a lot. I love it, it's more intense.

Really, just for me........ahh shucks. :mrgreen:

Ive been staying up a little later lately (wow, thats alot of "L" words in a row)........so getting up later too.

Friday I wasnt sleeping well so was up till about 3am here, then woke up about 11:30am on Saturday.........so probably finished as you started playing and got up as you were finishing.

Ill be up alot earlier from now...........but I guess you guys wont be able to stay up late! god damn this is crap. :cry:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:20 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:James, what the hell man? We stayed up til 4 AM friday night to try and catch you for your saturday moring COD session. What happened? oh well, sucks i didn't get to play with you this weekend, maybe next. We've been playin a lot of search, and it's growing on me a lot. I love it, it's more intense.

Really, just for me........ahh shucks. :mrgreen:

Ive been staying up a little later lately (wow, thats alot of "L" words in a row)........so getting up later too.

Friday I wasnt sleeping well so was up till about 3am here, then woke up about 11:30am on Saturday.........so probably finished as you started playing and got up as you were finishing.

Ill be up alot earlier from now...........but I guess you guys wont be able to stay up late! god damn this is crap. :cry:

We have a pretty standard rotation on the weekends. Four of us, all related, live here in San Jose. We play with another guy from texas and once in a while with a guy on the east coast. When they decide to sleep is when you would normally get on in the morning. But we did well anyway. Our last 14 matches on friday night, we went 11-3. We'll be up late on the weekends for sure. Weekdays the latest i would play is midnight here.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 am
James, supposed to be an update going on right now, gonna be some hot fixes. Check it out and let me know
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:23 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:James, supposed to be an update going on right now, gonna be some hot fixes. Check it out and let me know

Yeah, I heard people talking about it online.............Ill be able to play in about 3-4 hours, so if you havnt had a look before then, Ill let you know.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 pm
people are saying many of the glitches are fixed now, i guess we'll see
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:02 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:people are saying many of the glitches are fixed now, i guess we'll see

Good stuff, hope so.............be good to actually play Roundhouse and Seelow again! (as about 95% of the time people skip it)

I actually went in the Roundhouse glitch yesterday..............not what you think though..............the enemy had atleast 4 people down there, so I managed to get to the glitch without any enemies noticing up top or underneath.

It was weird, cuz you kind of have to crouch to go anywhere...........and once I was under, there they were! 4 red named enemies, all with there backs to me.............I Thompson with a round drum sprayed those bastards down in one foul swoop..........it was BEAUTIFUL! :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:05 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:people are saying many of the glitches are fixed now, i guess we'll see

Good stuff, hope so.............be good to actually play Roundhouse and Seelow again! (as about 95% of the time people skip it)

I actually went in the Roundhouse glitch yesterday..............not what you think though..............the enemy had atleast 4 people down there, so I managed to get to the glitch without any enemies noticing up top or underneath.

It was weird, cuz you kind of have to crouch to go anywhere...........and once I was under, there they were! 4 red named enemies, all with there backs to me.............I Thompson with a round drum sprayed those bastards down in one foul swoop..........it was BEAUTIFUL! :wink:

that's great, i haven't gone under, cuz i don't feel like hopping up and down like a dummy, i did catch some guys trying to get into the rock yesterday, it was a massacre! I killed my teammate trying to go in as well. My connection has been messed up lately and won't be fixed til monday. So i'm hoping tonight it holds up. I have 6.0 Mbps service and i check my speed and routinely get around 1.5. It has something to do with the phone line
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:12 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

that's great, i haven't gone under, cuz i don't feel like hopping up and down like a dummy, i did catch some guys trying to get into the rock yesterday, it was a massacre! I killed my teammate trying to go in as well. My connection has been messed up lately and won't be fixed til monday. So i'm hoping tonight it holds up. I have 6.0 Mbps service and i check my speed and routinely get around 1.5. It has something to do with the phone line

Yeah, if we play the glitch maps Im usually on guard duty.......killing all the f*ckers that go near it.

Its really easy to do actually, if you know the exact spot, only takes a couple of jumps if you do it in the right place.............anyway.

The connection thing, I have the same problem some times, its annoying as I have a 12 meg service but they always say its more to do with how close you are to the exchange/server hub............so you pay for/subscribe to a certain level of service but it all depends on how close you are to the exchange. :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum