Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:53 am
Damn man, my ratio is dropping cuz Im trying to do the shotgun challenges.............its just so tough in Hardcore because everyone camps so damned much.

I end up running around the whole damned map, taking about 2 minutes to do so cuz they are so freakin big, then some pathetic loser shoots me in the back just as I arrive where the enemy is..........or suddenly my team starts spawning where I am!!! even though Im the only one in that area. :roll:

Havnt done to bad on the smaller maps, and have about 35 kills for the double barrel so far, I just dont like seeing my ratio go down.

Any advice fellas? do you think I should play normal mode, instead of hardcore? that was how I got my shotty challenges done in COD4............Im not sure cuz Ive tried it a couple of times, and it seems like every enemy needs 2 blasts to die. :roll:

Ohh and guys, especially you Speak as you liked the last "juggernazi" thing.............I have a new "juggernoob" insult for y'all =

Juggernaught is like a Tampon...............every p*ssy needs one. :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 am
bigstrads wrote:Damn man, my ratio is dropping cuz Im trying to do the shotgun challenges.............its just so tough in Hardcore because everyone camps so damned much.

I end up running around the whole damned map, taking about 2 minutes to do so cuz they are so freakin big, then some pathetic loser shoots me in the back just as I arrive where the enemy is..........or suddenly my team starts spawning where I am!!! even though Im the only one in that area. :roll:

Havnt done to bad on the smaller maps, and have about 35 kills for the double barrel so far, I just dont like seeing my ratio go down.

Any advice fellas? do you think I should play normal mode, instead of hardcore? that was how I got my shotty challenges done in COD4............Im not sure cuz Ive tried it a couple of times, and it seems like every enemy needs 2 blasts to die. :roll:

Ohh and guys, especially you Speak as you liked the last "juggernazi" thing.............I have a new "juggernoob" insult for y'all =

play regular free for all or deathmatch and use stopping power
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:42 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Damn man, my ratio is dropping cuz Im trying to do the shotgun challenges.............its just so tough in Hardcore because everyone camps so damned much.

Nearly, I went with normal deathmatch, had camoflage on and just crept around shotty'ing the bastards when the least expected it.........and finished them that way.

You know whats crap though, I think my worst game was something like 5-12, most were in the 15-8 - 17-12 range...............and my ratio dropped from 3.39 to 3.33!!! what the hell is that??? when having one of my crazy streaks where I go like 150-30 in 8 games or whatever, it doesnt UP by .05!!! so why go down that much just cuz I was dying abit more.

Anyway, I think Im getting a little sick of the game you know.................its just boring me now, as everyone does the same thing, everyone camps, everyone uses the "tampon", everyone uses last stand.................its just f*cking boring now.

Plus, Ive used every single gun, completed every challenge, most of the non-gun challenges too, and Im on Level 64..............I mean f*ck, it takes SO much to get to prestige............I dont know whether I can be bothered to go through it all again.

Also, the headshots are a big thing for me, as that is a huge indicator as to your skill..............and they mean nothing in this game.............crap................I completed the M1 headshot challenge and was kind of like "Ohh, that was pointless"

I just played a game on COD4, just one............felt weird as hell..............but I went 18-5! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Nearly, I went with normal deathmatch, had camoflage on and just crept around shotty'ing the bastards when the least expected it.........and finished them that way.

You know whats crap though, I think my worst game was something like 5-12, most were in the 15-8 - 17-12 range...............and my ratio dropped from 3.39 to 3.33!!! what the hell is that??? when having one of my crazy streaks where I go like 150-30 in 8 games or whatever, it doesnt UP by .05!!! so why go down that much just cuz I was dying abit more.

Anyway, I think Im getting a little sick of the game you know.................its just boring me now, as everyone does the same thing, everyone camps, everyone uses the "tampon", everyone uses last stand.................its just f*cking boring now.

Plus, Ive used every single gun, completed every challenge, most of the non-gun challenges too, and Im on Level 64..............I mean f*ck, it takes SO much to get to prestige............I dont know whether I can be bothered to go through it all again.

Also, the headshots are a big thing for me, as that is a huge indicator as to your skill..............and they mean nothing in this game.............crap................I completed the M1 headshot challenge and was kind of like "Ohh, that was pointless"

I just played a game on COD4, just one............felt weird as hell..............but I went 18-5! :mrgreen:

well stop playing then! and you'll be gettin a flamethrower soon, so check that out i guess.

I do get annoyed with how people play the game. But i guess you can't change it. Second chance just pisses me off, because i don't see why somebody should be able to be so accurate laying on their ass. I have a scoped bolt action for god sakes.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 am
Hey Robster!..............Ive just clocked the game in half a day, and I cant find the freakin Zombie Mode thing???

I gave me a message saying I had unlocked, and to access it via Xbox Live but I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Ohh and I got Level 65, flamethrower is damned fun.............Im abit of a beast with it actually, especially on War, as I just bolt for the flag, wait until the enemy comes and set those mutha f*ckers ablaze!.............Hmmm, I love the smell of burning flesh in the morning! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:47 am
bigstrads wrote:Hey Robster!..............Ive just clocked the game in half a day, and I cant find the freakin Zombie Mode thing???

I gave me a message saying I had unlocked, and to access it via Xbox Live but I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Ohh and I got Level 65, flamethrower is damned fun.............Im abit of a beast with it actually, especially on War, as I just bolt for the flag, wait until the enemy comes and set those mutha f*ckers ablaze!.............Hmmm, I love the smell of burning flesh in the morning! :mrgreen:

I haven't got there, Milky unlocked it and invited me. I think you go to xbox live and it'll be on there somewhere. I'm playing on Veteran and it's frustrating as hell, i'm on the last russian part where you charge up the steps and blow the 4 big guns up. I only got two so far
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:08 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Hey Robster!..............Ive just clocked the game in half a day, and I cant find the freakin Zombie Mode thing???

I haven't got there, Milky unlocked it and invited me. I think you go to xbox live and it'll be on there somewhere. I'm playing on Veteran and it's frustrating as hell, i'm on the last russian part where you charge up the steps and blow the 4 big guns up. I only got two so far

Ahh, ok, Ill have a play around in there then.

Yeah, that level is tough............the next bit is awesome, where you go into the Reichstag building, and take them on inside the building, cool stuff (thats the last level then if you didnt already know)

Not sure what difficulty I did it on, I didnt pay attention when I started, I think it was the one above "easy" so probably not veteran..........good man, you have nearly defeated the facists!!! :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:23 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Yeah, that level is tough............the next bit is awesome, where you go into the Reichstag building, and take them on inside the building, cool stuff (thats the last level then if you didnt already know)

Not sure what difficulty I did it on, I didnt pay attention when I started, I think it was the one above "easy" so probably not veteran..........good man, you have nearly defeated the facists!!! :wink:

I like the whole feel of the campaign, i might go back and play it on an easier difficulty. On veteran, the enemy spawns grenades like crazy. It's so hard on veteran. It's like mile high club from COD4 on every level. But each level you beat is an achievement on veteran. The russian missions were more fun i think, but the environment on the pacific missions are awesome. I don't remember a game with that much detail in the environment.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

I like the whole feel of the campaign, i might go back and play it on an easier difficulty. On veteran, the enemy spawns grenades like crazy. It's so hard on veteran. It's like mile high club from COD4 on every level. But each level you beat is an achievement on veteran. The russian missions were more fun i think, but the environment on the pacific missions are awesome. I don't remember a game with that much detail in the environment.

Yeah, the campaign is very good.............one of the best theres been, the depth to the levels, as you say, is astounding.

Man, heres a really weird thing Ive just found out about.............on the level "Little Resistance" where your storming the Japanese beach, you can do a weird cheat thing and unlock.............wait for it...............A RAY GUN!!!

Its strange as hell..............check it out =

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDjR3vkOQeU[/youtube]

Also, I found Zombie mode now and its pretty fun.............although not much by yourself, Ive made it to level 5 so far, all on my own. :wink:

One more thing...............man, I seriously am not sure how much longer I can play multiplayer though, its just too boring.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 am
i heard about that.. you get the ray gun in zombie mode too. Maybe i'll play that with you this weekend. That sucks that you are bored with MP already, maybe wait til the next one
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 pm
You guys are just now getting onto zombie mode? For shame... That is probably the best thing COD5 has to offer. I got to about level 27 with 3 other folks on my squad, and solo I only got to level 12 =(
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 pm
i played it a while back actually with my cousin. I haven't beat the game myself yet cuz it's veteran and it kicks my ass. I'm still enjoying the MP though, seems i'm in the minority on that.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:07 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:i played it a while back actually with my cousin. I haven't beat the game myself yet cuz it's veteran and it kicks my ass. I'm still enjoying the MP though, seems i'm in the minority on that.

Yea, TreyArch ain't for everybody lol. But with that being said, Infintry Ward just announced an 09 release for the next Modern Warfare. Once they release a relative date, I will start counting down the days lol...
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:13 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:i played it a while back actually with my cousin. I haven't beat the game myself yet cuz it's veteran and it kicks my ass. I'm still enjoying the MP though, seems i'm in the minority on that.

Yea, TreyArch ain't for everybody lol. But with that being said, Infintry Ward just announced an 09 release for the next Modern Warfare. Once they release a relative date, I will start counting down the days lol...

a little anti climatic considering everybody new that they would come out with a modern warfare in November. I hope they add some of the environments and dismemberment that WaW has.

I'm almost done with the campaign, but its frustrating. The enemy and ally AI can be pretty bad. Sometimes a guy will be really close to me and he'll just stand there. And sometimes the teammates seem useless. I felt that way with my team on Mile HIgh Club on 4 too. But it seems they try to make up for the enemy AI by having them launch a million grenades at you.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:21 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:a little anti climatic considering everybody new that they would come out with a modern warfare in November. I hope they add some of the environments and dismemberment that WaW has.

Damn, I just found out about that. Anyways, I hope they fix a few things as well. I don't like how you can die in MP from your own airstrike. That is straight up retarted lol. I also think you should be able to reload while in sprint mode, but that might be pushing it. Those are my only two beefs that I thought we would see fixed in COD5. Maybe Infintry Ward is working on it. Hopefully they are.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum