"And Now.........The End Is Near..........."

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:57 am
bigstrads wrote:Well, interesting day today.............I get a call from the sports marketing firm saying they want me to come in for a preliminary interview on Monday!!! so thats cool and Im excited about that. :mrgreen:

Cool. Congrats on getting to the interview. Now it's up to you to impress them enough to offer you the job.

Any idea what you would have to do, Bigs? What kind of position is it?. Sports marketing firm sounds like a topic too broad to have an idea about the job.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:40 am
bigstrads wrote:Well, interesting day today.............I get a call from the sports marketing firm saying they want me to come in for a preliminary interview on Monday!!! so thats cool and Im excited about that. :mrgreen:

Spoke to the agent who got me the job at this place, and she is trying to speak with them to convince them to accept my resignation...........as I just dont want anything more to do with them, dont care about the money, I just dont want any risk of a permanent stain on my record that this all happend.

We shall see what comes back.

Ohh and just for fun, here is probably the most positive thread ever created on this board :wink: =

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... 41&start=0

2 things to say:

1st.
Man, Sports markining... it could say sports shitter and i would still apply... any job with sports seems cool. My dream job for a long time was to be a sports agent. And i live by the second most famous agent in the world, and i still can't get any advise (so if ur reading this scott boras, ur a dueche!)

2nd.
I don't know exactly how the gay notion with you bigs started, but i will tell u one thing. That post u just forced us to see up there is very colorful... so colorful, u can make a rainbow out of it!! :mrgreen: [/quote]
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:10 am
Well, to draw all this crap to a close.

After spending most of the weekend tearing my hair about how this ridiculous situation would/could have affected me in the future, especially in light of the fact I have this interview.

Well, today, I decided to postpone my interview until tomorrow (they were fine with it) as I needed to clarify with the existing company what they planned to do with me.

I was worried that they would refuse my resignation and still proceed with the disciplinary, and fire me............and I would have to tell my next employer.

BUT!!! the evil wine whore of a director who instigated all this, accepted my resignation and told me that "IF" I wanted a reference, then it would say that I resigned under suspension.

SO!!!............I was only employed by them for 6 days, so I will not bother to inform the new employer that ever worked there.

I tell you, I am so god damned relieved that its all over because I was geuinely worried about it screwing me over going forward.

Onwards and upwards people!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:23 am
bigstrads wrote:Well, to draw all this crap to a close.

After spending most of the weekend tearing my hair about how this ridiculous situation would/could have affected me in the future, especially in light of the fact I have this interview.

Well, today, I decided to postpone my interview until tomorrow (they were fine with it) as I needed to clarify with the existing company what they planned to do with me.

I was worried that they would refuse my resignation and still proceed with the disciplinary, and fire me............and I would have to tell my next employer.

BUT!!! the evil wine whore of a director who instigated all this, accepted my resignation and told me that "IF" I wanted a reference, then it would say that I resigned under suspension.

SO!!!............I was only employed by them for 6 days, so I will not bother to inform the new employer that ever worked there.

I tell you, I am so god damned relieved that its all over because I was geuinely worried about it screwing me over going forward.

Onwards and upwards people!!!

In any case, I don't know why you would have to say ANYTHING to anybody about a job you had for 6 days. That can only lead to questions you may not want to answer.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum