Important Time.......Coming Soon.

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What Do You Think About Sf's Return? How Are you Going To Act?

I Couldnt Care Less, Let Him Believe What He Wants.
3
15%
I Dont Think His Comments Were That Bad, So He Should Be Allowed Back Without Trouble.
0
No votes
I Agree With What He Said.
0
No votes
I Dont Like What He Said But I Wont Say Anything To Him About It
6
30%
Im Going To Get Militant On His Ass.
11
55%
 
Total votes : 20

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:52 pm
upon looking at the poll:

I lean towards: I could care less, he can believe what he wants...

but if I hear racist shite from him I will: get all militant on his arse...

:agrue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:19 pm
Whilst I see the virtue and "high road" nature of what you guys are saying about just leaving it and only doing something if he does it again.

I just cant/wont get over the fact that he IS this way.............and I/we will be sharing a board and probably eventually talking to a guy who is a complete racist.

Do you really think he would be dumb enough to say stuff like that again?.............whilst he doesnt believe he did anything wrong, I dont think he will repeat his showcase of utter disgusting and unforgiveable views.

I am not happy to share internet space and a COMMUNITY with such a person...........and the thing that drove me to exploding in the first place was him posting all over the place and no-one saying anything, when I knew how disgusting a person he was/is.

What do you guys think? am I overreacting?

Role Player
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:25 pm
Location: Pinole
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 pm
You know what's weird? I didn't even notice that he was gone for a while until I read this thread. I didn't even know that this happened and when I read this thread, I was like wtf? sfx3 a racist? No way. So I went back and read everything, and I was shocked and appalled at what I read. I've been on this board for a while and i was extremely surprised to see those kinds of posts from him. I regarded him as one of the more senior, intelligent and respected people of the board and now... I don't even know what to say.
DUBBBIN’ !
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:22 pm
bigstrads wrote:Whilst I see the virtue and "high road" nature of what you guys are saying about just leaving it and only doing something if he does it again.

I just cant/wont get over the fact that he IS this way.............and I/we will be sharing a board and probably eventually talking to a guy who is a complete racist.

Do you really think he would be dumb enough to say stuff like that again?.............whilst he doesnt believe he did anything wrong, I dont think he will repeat his showcase of utter disgusting and unforgiveable views.

I am not happy to share internet space and a COMMUNITY with such a person...........and the thing that drove me to exploding in the first place was him posting all over the place and no-one saying anything, when I knew how disgusting a person he was/is.

What do you guys think? am I overreacting?


like i said, i'm gonna just treat it like he's not there, because i know if he starts with his stuff again , he'll probably be gone. I've said what i had to say to him, and i've had better success talking to a freakin wall. He is who he is, unless somewhere along the line something slaps the **** outta him and wakes him up. Until then, he won't get any kind of response if he did talk to me, though i doubt he even would.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:28 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Whilst I see the virtue and "high road" nature of what you guys are saying about just leaving it and only doing something if he does it again.

I just cant/wont get over the fact that he IS this way.............and I/we will be sharing a board and probably eventually talking to a guy who is a complete racist.

Do you really think he would be dumb enough to say stuff like that again?.............whilst he doesnt believe he did anything wrong, I dont think he will repeat his showcase of utter disgusting and unforgiveable views.

I am not happy to share internet space and a COMMUNITY with such a person...........and the thing that drove me to exploding in the first place was him posting all over the place and no-one saying anything, when I knew how disgusting a person he was/is.

What do you guys think? am I overreacting?


like i said, i'm gonna just treat it like he's not there, because i know if he starts with his stuff again , he'll probably be gone. I've said what i had to say to him, and i've had better success talking to a freakin wall. He is who he is, unless somewhere along the line something slaps the **** outta him and wakes him up. Until then, he won't get any kind of response if he did talk to me, though i doubt he even would.


Sure man, thats the sensible and smart thing to do.............I just know its going to boil my blood to see him here, in any respect, even if everyone is ignoring him............I know I wont be able to hold myself back in the presence of a digusting racist.

If Im honest, I just dont understand how anyone can say that they are ok with him being here, at all, regardless of how they treat him.

So..........I guess the mod team better keep an eye on me too then.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:01 pm
I guess I should actually read what he wrote...
If it is as bad as some of you say...
I want nothing to do with him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:11 pm
Jackattack wrote:I guess I should actually read what he wrote...
If it is as bad as some of you say...
I want nothing to do with him...


Jack, everything i've learned about him was by PM's with him. I don't have them anymore, but his way of thinking is pretty sad and a product of his parent/grandparents. He is too young and immature to realize the things he believes are wrong. For example, he said something about blacks and mexicans ruining his neighborhood, basically saying he doesn't like mexicans yet he's cool with me. He doesn't have a problem with me but he has a problem with mexicans. stuff like that.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:13 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Jackattack wrote:I guess I should actually read what he wrote...
If it is as bad as some of you say...
I want nothing to do with him...


Jack, everything i've learned about him was by PM's with him. I don't have them anymore, but his way of thinking is pretty sad and a product of his parent/grandparents. He is too young and immature to realize the things he believes are wrong. For example, he said something about blacks and mexicans ruining his neighborhood, basically saying he doesn't like mexicans yet he's cool with me. He doesn't have a problem with me but he has a problem with mexicans. stuff like that.


Ive got every single PM concerned............so if anyone wants any, even yours Rob, then let me know.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:25 pm
ok, well one more point, and i guess mainly for you james.... I'll ignore him , mainly because i feel the mods will take proper actions if he becomes an issue. I know that it won't get out of hand and so i have no reason to associate with him if he is back. If for some reason he came back and was being an ass and he was the same or worse as before, then I probably wouldn't be on the boards much if at all.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:ok, well one more point, and i guess mainly for you james.... I'll ignore him , mainly because i feel the mods will take proper actions if he becomes an issue. I know that it won't get out of hand and so i have no reason to associate with him if he is back. If for some reason he came back and was being an ass and he was the same or worse as before, then I probably wouldn't be on the boards much if at all.


Ok.............when everyone keeps saying the "issue" and "whether he repeats what he said before"

To me, the "issue" is the issue............it is what it is, its not something that was debatable like the Migya situation, it wasnt something that Sf ever denied or tried to explain..........he simply admitted that he IS racist, and this is the problem for me =

Regardless of whether he ever says anything comparable again, do we want to be in the same community, discussing the same topics, sharing views/ideas/laughs/frustrations with a guy who is an admitted racist?

What I cant get my head around is people saying that they want nothing to do with him and wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire...........but then your happy to share this place with him? this place is extremely important to me and I suppose not so much for alot of you guys because you have all kinds of avenues to talk Warriors.............but I regard many of you as good friends, and some as brothers, and I cant just get over sharing this place with my guys..........and this guy.

Whether he says anything racist again or not.............HE IS RACIST, thats it..........how would Sf treat those on here who belong to the "groups" of people he hates so much if he didnt know you through here? think about that, and then decide if you want to allow him to carry on as if nothing happend.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:00 pm
Well the thing is , i wouldn't be sharing anything with him. If he happened to respond to my post, i wouldn't respond to him. I won't acknowledge his existence, but if others here don't care, then it's not up to me. It's not just my board, and if i get uncomfortable here , i will leave.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:06 pm
Do what you gotta do my friend.

Man.............I feel like sh*t right now, bad mood............Ive said enough, dont want to say anymore unless Im directly addressed by someone.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:15 pm
Guys, I said I would mainly read and not post much in this thread, but I think you're beating a dead horse. Don't get tangled up with that "if he starts his crap again, I'll leave the board".

Truth is, if he starts with the racism topic again, he's gone. Forever. And that's only in the case that he's allowed to come back, which may not be the case.

You're talking like if he's gonna be given a free pass to come back and act like if nothing had happened. That's not going to happen.


Just wanted to make that point clear.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:34 pm
TMC wrote:Guys, I said I would mainly read and not post much in this thread, but I think you're beating a dead horse. Don't get tangled up with that "if he starts his crap again, I'll leave the board".

Truth is, if he starts with the racism topic again, he's gone. Forever. And that's only in the case that he's allowed to come back, which may not be the case.

You're talking like if he's gonna be given a free pass to come back and act like if nothing had happened. That's not going to happen.


Just wanted to make that point clear.


oh of course, TMC , that was my point, if you look a few posts back, i said i'll just go about my business, because i trust the mods will handle things.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:34 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:ok, well one more point, and i guess mainly for you james.... I'll ignore him , mainly because i feel the mods will take proper actions if he becomes an issue. I know that it won't get out of hand and so i have no reason to associate with him if he is back. If for some reason he came back and was being an ass and he was the same or worse as before, then I probably wouldn't be on the boards much if at all.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron