Manu Ginobli Review

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:19 pm
CHECK OUT http://theworstshitever.com/people/ginobli.htm for the review...WARNING: SOME OF THIS LANGUAGE IS DISTURBING...CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE SITE...THERE IS PLENTY MORE CONTROVERSY WHERE THIS CAME FROM...
Last edited by chrismullin17gs on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHRIS MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:31 pm
yeah this is pretty offensive and bad. I just don't get the point of this.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 pm
well, the point of the website is for the reviews to be "pretty offensive and bad" so I guess it worked

some people are attracted to derision and tired of the politically correct...others are attracted to the tasteful and mainstream...to each his own

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:49 am
stupid like hell, sad that americans speak their own stupidity in the name of the country..
and this fool doesn't even know that ginobli is argentinian.
what a bunch of wasted space :banghead:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:30 am
YES! I LOVE HATE!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:00 pm
I hate Ginobli too, especially whine he whines like a b*tch every time he doesn't get his flop called. I remember one time Harrington accidentally flung an elbow but it missed him, and he screamed to the ref, "He hit me in the face dawg!" I just hate it when players whine to the refs, that should be the coach and the fans job.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 pm
JayPat wrote:I hate Ginobli too, especially whine he whines like a b*tch every time he doesn't get his flop called. I remember one time Harrington accidentally flung an elbow but it missed him, and he screamed to the ref, "He hit me in the face dawg!" I just hate it when players whine to the refs, that should be the coach and the fans job.

someone told me that they are going to start fining people for flops this year. I don't know how legit it is, but that would be awesome. Kevin Martins salary will go down each night, for all those cheap flops he does to the basket.

Ginobili and Kobe are also big floppers too
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:17 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:someone told me that they are going to start fining people for flops this year. I don't know how legit it is, but that would be awesome. Kevin Martins salary will go down each night, for all those cheap flops he does to the basket.

I don't know about that. That means that some guys (Devin Harris, I'm looking at you) would have to pay to play in the NBA. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:46 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:someone told me that they are going to start fining people for flops this year. I don't know how legit it is, but that would be awesome. Kevin Martins salary will go down each night, for all those cheap flops he does to the basket.

I don't know about that. That means that some guys (Devin Harris, I'm looking at you) would have to pay to play in the NBA. :mrgreen:

Its happening dude, we had a topic about it in the NBA forum =

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=6489

And heres the official stuff =

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3416579

Return to Off-Topic Forum