The crazy B!tches stories and advice thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm
PAWNO wrote:Ok so there's book out called 'the game' it's by a guy called Neil Strauss. Highly recommend it. But basically a book full of dating techniques. He reckons in the first 5 minutes of meeting a girl u want to pursue.. Go up n talk to her friends then drop a subtle cheeky dig at her in the middle of the conversation. After the 5 mins expires that's when u go in for the kill.

Probably next time. I'd make the moe cheeky comment about a fashion issue as opposed to a physical feature flaw. Anyways very worth a read. It's basically the blokes version of a 'sex in the city' book

oh yeah. @always next. She wasn't 40. But a little fit 21 year old. But i'd be willing to experiment with a Cougar

They werent cougars back in the day, but they were still fun. In your situation Pawno, an older chick is definitely the way to go. Let her show you the ropes and take care of you. Most likely if you get with a girl that is your age or younger, she is probably not going to give you the help you need to get over the HUMP if you will.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:27 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Ok so there's book out called 'the game' it's by a guy called Neil Strauss. Highly recommend it. But basically a book full of dating techniques. He reckons in the first 5 minutes of meeting a girl u want to pursue.. Go up n talk to her friends then drop a subtle cheeky dig at her in the middle of the conversation. After the 5 mins expires that's when u go in for the kill.

Probably next time. I'd make the moe cheeky comment about a fashion issue as opposed to a physical feature flaw. Anyways very worth a read. It's basically the blokes version of a 'sex in the city' book

oh yeah. @always next. She wasn't 40. But a little fit 21 year old. But i'd be willing to experiment with a Cougar

They werent cougars back in the day, but they were still fun. In your situation Pawno, an older chick is definitely the way to go. Let her show you the ropes and take care of you. Most likely if you get with a girl that is your age or younger, she is probably not going to give you the help you need to get over the HUMP if you will.

An older girl would DESTROY him... actually, that might not be a bad thing after all... :mrgreen:

Which reminds me...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZaUnXuMOSQ[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

As for the book... seriously, it'd be a nice way to ruin the night for both of you... forget about books and all that crap, Pawno.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:05 pm
TMC wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

An older girl would DESTROY him... actually, that might not be a bad thing after all... :mrgreen:

Which reminds me...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZaUnXuMOSQ[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

As for the book... seriously, it'd be a nice way to ruin the night for both of you... forget about books and all that crap, Pawno.

self help books @ start of evening = self relief magazines @ end of night :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:12 pm
self help books = money for a bastard that takes advantage of people in need of self-assurance.

self relief magazines = same, but cheaper. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 am
Here's some advice, this is the best song for depression
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuyEgvCVYd8[/youtube]
I've been listening to it over and over and it's really the **** :)
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum