NBA 2K9! GAMERTAGS?!?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm
I may be mistaken, but during my time on this board I haven't seen a "post your gamertag" subject. NBA 2K9 comes out on Tuesday the 7th, post your gamertag if you want to get a league started or just have someone to play. I'll post my gamertag once I see others doing so. I can't wait til it comes out!
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:02 pm
everyone that plays live their gamertag is in the cod thread,and such we have a decent live comunity
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:29 am
i dont play COD so im never in that thread. my gamertag is Trey Deuce 32 for anyone that wanted to know. add me all you want and if you wanna play, then ill play. i play sim tho, so if anyone plays cheap, dont be surprised to see a bad rating from me. either that, or ill give you a good rating and message you to inform you that you're playing cheap.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:58 am
Im thinking, as COD4 is pretty much dead now..............and the list of Gamer Tags was contained and managed by our recently banned racist little c*nt = sfsfsfgiants.............we should create a new thread with all the GT's in.

Ill start making it up and maybe ask a mod to sticky it, so it can be obvious and easily accessed.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:24 pm
bigstrads wrote:Im thinking, as COD4 is pretty much dead now..............and the list of Gamer Tags was contained and managed by our recently banned racist little c*nt = sfsfsfgiants.............we should create a new thread with all the GT's in.

i still remember that i told you that love will tear you apart, again :mrgreen:
anyway, haven't followed what happened, but it sounds pretty funny when one knows you tried to get along so much with sffff :)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:04 am
martin wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Im thinking, as COD4 is pretty much dead now..............and the list of Gamer Tags was contained and managed by our recently banned racist little c*nt = sfsfsfgiants.............we should create a new thread with all the GT's in.

anyway, haven't followed what happened, but it sounds pretty funny when one knows you tried to get along so much with sffff :)

Not really funny as it made me quite sick to my stomach that I had associated myself with him (along with his disgusting racist remarks and matter of fact attitude about it)............as well as the fact that I stuck up for him on many occasions, and regarded him as someone of value on here.

Guess thats the problem with the internet............you can always choose to hide who your true self is, and thats what he did the whole time with us, deceiving each and every one of us that he was a smart, free thinking kid...............when in reality he is a Hitler praising, blind (and deaf) racist, bigeoted, hill billy, elite-ist little waste of skin and organs.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:04 am
bigstrads wrote:
martin wrote:

Not really funny as it made me quite sick to my stomach that I had associated myself with him (along with his disgusting racist remarks and matter of fact attitude about it)............as well as the fact that I stuck up for him on many occasions, and regarded him as someone of value on here.

Guess thats the problem with the internet............you can always choose to hide who your true self is, and thats what he did the whole time with us, deceiving each and every one of us that he was a smart, free thinking kid...............when in reality he is a Hitler praising, blind (and deaf) racist, bigeoted, hill billy, elite-ist little waste of skin and organs.

did he lie about his age?
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:27 pm
martin wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
martin wrote:

did he lie about his age?

Nope, he was always 15/16..............a child, its just that he didnt act it at first (and for quite awhile)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm
I got 2K9 today. It's pretty sick. Last year's version was good, I think 2K stepped it up this year. Funny thing is that it was sold out at Gamecrazy, EB Games, and Best Buy. Luckily, Target received a new shipping of them.

I say try 2K out. If you're debating on 2K and Live, check this out... of all the stores I visited, ALL OF THEM had NBA Live 09 in stock but NONE of NBA 2K9.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 am
xbay wrote:I got 2K9 today. It's pretty sick. Last year's version was good, I think 2K stepped it up this year. Funny thing is that it was sold out at Gamecrazy, EB Games, and Best Buy. Luckily, Target received a new shipping of them.

I say try 2K out. If you're debating on 2K and Live, check this out... of all the stores I visited, ALL OF THEM had NBA Live 09 in stock but NONE of NBA 2K9.

Hmmmm..............I may be switching this year, as the Live 09 demo disapointed me a hell of alot. :cry:

But I have to try 2K first, as usually its just not my style.............see if theres a demo out there or maybe Ill just rent it from Blockbuster (if they have it! :roll: )

Also, it doesnt come out until Friday for us! :banghead:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 am
There is a 360 demo of NBA 2K9 available, if you're curious.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 am
Thunder wrote:There is a 360 demo of NBA 2K9 available, if you're curious.

yeah i played the demo on friday and its sick...thing with the demo is, you cant call any plays or change the camera view...i hate using broadcast view.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:20 pm
The graphics improved from last year. Even on a regular TV, you can see the sweat pouring down and their faces look extremely realistic than ever before. The free throw shooting seemed like it changed a little bit, too, because in 2K8, I could go 100% from the charity stripe like it's nothing. In 2K9, I sometimes brick it. Everything looks great... and the funny thing is, Thunder is no where in sight when you play at the Oracle.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:00 pm
Picked up 2K9. I'm very impressed by the smooth gameplay and how each player actually feels like the player in real life, down to the shot form and free throw routine. However, my last BBall game being Live 06 (awful but I got it for free), it's actually quite an adjustment for me, and as of right now I'm still learning how to play, kinda since things can get complex.

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:01 am
Anyone else having an incredibly difficult time trying to connect to ranked game? The 2k servers are absolute crap.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum