I'm Back!!!!!!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:59 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Hope everyone has had a fun last couple of weeks, anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Uhhh, Matt Barnes sent us a letter saying you should buy his new Phoenix Suns jersey.

Ooooh oooh! Do they have them now? I've been waiting for them to come in!

***Edit***

Man you got me all excited, they're not in yet :agrue:

He said you'd probably say that because they don't sell them, you have customize it. He also said he'll pay for it himself, too.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:Welcome back to both the Jacks!!!............its nice to see that "Attack" is trying to steal "Captain"s thunder!!! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, guys.............please dont leave me with these people again. :banghead: :wink:

How could I steal her thunder?
she is the only girl we can get to hang out with us... :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:05 pm
Jackattack wrote:How could I steal her thunder?

I've tried recruiting other ones, but no luck yet. I'm working on my two best friends though 'cause they're HUGE Warriors fans and they're awesome. Joel can vouch he met one of them.

By the way, Welcome back to you too!

xbay wrote:He said you'd probably say that because they don't sell them, you have customize it. He also said he'll pay for it himself, too.

But I don't know his number and they won't let you customize kids ones. And of course he'd pay for it because he loves me! :mrgreen:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:09 pm
welcome back jack and jack... didnt know either u guys left... tells u how much i cared... :wink: . nah, im kidding. welcome back u people with actual lives

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:18 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Jackattack wrote:How could I steal her thunder?

I've tried recruiting other ones, but no luck yet. I'm working on my two best friends though 'cause they're HUGE Warriors fans and they're awesome. Joel can vouch he met one of them.

By the way, Welcome back to you too!

xbay wrote:He said you'd probably say that because they don't sell them, you have customize it. He also said he'll pay for it himself, too.

But I don't know his number and they won't let you customize kids ones. And of course he'd pay for it because he loves me! :mrgreen:

well all i can say is jackattack is good people and he hangs with good people......his partner goes deep with some warrior love and some warrior history..... :D
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:55 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:

I'm guessing it's 22. I don't know yet, he didn't alarm us of it. They won't let you customize kids sizes? That's lame. He did tell me that he hopes you represent him at the Suns games this season, though. :)
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:18 pm
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

I'm guessing it's 22. I don't know yet, he didn't alarm us of it. They won't let you customize kids sizes? That's lame. He did tell me that he hopes you represent him at the Suns games this season, though. :)

I will for sure. I was assuming he'd be 22 also, but I didn't want to order one yet just in case. They have kind of a limited selection so I'm hoping that once the season gets going and stuff they'll have more customizable options...I really want a purple one.

Oh and I'm so going to the Suns game in my Matt Barnes jersey...I already have it figured out.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:02 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

I will for sure. I was assuming he'd be 22 also, but I didn't want to order one yet just in case. They have kind of a limited selection so I'm hoping that once the season gets going and stuff they'll have more customizable options...I really want a purple one.

Oh and I'm so going to the Suns game in my Matt Barnes jersey...I already have it figured out.

Ah yes, the Capt representing his man like always. Manny Lawson is back and healthy this season looking pretty good, too.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 am
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

Ah yes, the Capt representing his man like always. Manny Lawson is back and healthy this season looking pretty good, too.

Yeah, Manny's looked alright. I think he's lacking a little in confidence right now. He has his speed back, but on the field he looks a step slow, like he's hesitating. But that's understandable after a year off, he'll get it back together.
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 pm
Welcome back to both Jacks.

I lived in Maui (Kihei) for 5+ yrears. 6th thru 8th grade and Soph / Sr years of HS. What a blast! Beautiful island. Good mix of city life and tropic beauty. I'm a city kid at heart so I always missed the Bay life while I was there. My Grandparents and Parents still live out here, but I haven't vacationed there since '96.

Hope you got a Plate Lunch while you were there Cap. \:D/
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum