I'm Back!!!!!!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:40 am
So I've been in Maui for the last two weeks and I know you guys have missed me so much that you've been crying yourself to sleep. So I'm back now, it's ok you can get out of bed and live your normal lives, I have restored peace to the universe :mrgreen:

Hope everyone has had a fun last couple of weeks, anything interesting happen while I was gone?

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 am
Captain_Jack wrote:So I've been in Maui for the last two weeks and I know you guys have missed me so much that you've been crying yourself to sleep. So I'm back now, it's ok you can get out of bed and live your normal lives, I have restored peace to the universe :mrgreen:

Hope everyone has had a fun last couple of weeks, anything interesting happen while I was gone?

whoo whoo :bday: captain jack is back.......how was the poi :shock:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:10 am
I thought you got banned :)

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:23 am
RobDIKUM wrote:I thought you got banned :)

she did from MAUI......not supporting the local customs...she refused to wear slippers ( flip flops ) :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:21 am
Welcome back Captain Jack!

Rather than start a new thread, I'll just use yours to announce my return as well. I was gone last week, playing some shows in the midwest with my old reggae band.
good times!! :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:28 am
Welcome back to both the Jacks!!!............its nice to see that "Attack" is trying to steal "Captain"s thunder!!! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, guys.............please dont leave me with these people again. :banghead: :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 am
Captain_Jack wrote:So I've been in Maui for the last two weeks

anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Yep... in Maui. :wink:

Seriously, welcome back, Cap.

And also welcome to you, Jackattack. I haven't forgotten about you. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 pm
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:So I've been in Maui for the last two weeks

anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Yep... in Maui. :wink:

Seriously, welcome back, Cap.

Nothing interestin there either, just drinking scotch and smoking cigars with Nellie. Actually I was hanging out at the Sheraton resort "working" and getting a nice tan. I also went parasailing, which was awesome, and snorkeling.
Last edited by Captain_Jack on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:58 pm
I give up, I can't edit messages on my phone while driving...it's not working out. Feel free to delete one of the last two posts.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:06 pm
haha jack take it from me a dad of two ...nothing is better than bringing the nanny on vacation ...without help for the kids its more work than staying at home...
but what the hell lady , drinking scotch with nellie what does he smoke Cubans? ( as in mark ) haha
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Hope everyone has had a fun last couple of weeks, anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Uhhh, Matt Barnes sent us a letter saying you should buy his new Phoenix Suns jersey.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:06 pm
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Hope everyone has had a fun last couple of weeks, anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Uhhh, Matt Barnes sent us a letter saying you should buy his new Phoenix Suns jersey.

Ooooh oooh! Do they have them now? I've been waiting for them to come in!

***Edit***

Man you got me all excited, they're not in yet :agrue:
Last edited by Captain_Jack on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:07 pm
JOEL wrote:haha jack take it from me a dad of two ...nothing is better than bringing the nanny on vacation ...without help for the kids its more work than staying at home...
but what the hell lady , drinking scotch with nellie what does he smoke Cubans? ( as in mark ) haha

You know it!

Ha ha I understand about the nanny thing, they would have died without me...or maybe just killed their kids. :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:07 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:haha jack take it from me a dad of two ...nothing is better than bringing the nanny on vacation ...without help for the kids its more work than staying at home...

You know it!

Ha ha I understand about the nanny thing, they would have died without me...or maybe just killed their kids. :mrgreen:

in the last 5 years the only trip we took without a nanny was to cancun...but we did have another couple with us and they dont have kids...one day we let the girls go out to have a spa day and my buddy and i watched my daughter ( we only had one kid back then....ell long and short we got one of the resort girls ( who barely spoke english) to help us watch my daughter while the girls were doing their thing....vacation with kids....must have a nanny
T.S. Eliot

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Not that much. The team was sold to the Scientologists and the players have been in a room with them for over a week now. Tom Cruze will sit on the bench with Nelson to help him while his tall attractive wife will issue towels and water, serve home-crafted half-time tapas and make sure the locker room is clean and tidy at all times.

Tom appreciates order and you can be sure that all the Warriors will run the plays exactly as they are diagramed.

Refs that make bad calls against the Warriors will get late-night visits from the new owners to help them with interpreting the rules. Rumors that rattlesnakes have been found in their mail boxes are untrue, according to team spokesman Master X.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum