voting/politics thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

who are you voting for?

Barack Obama / Joe Biden
22
67%
John McCain / Sara Palin
3
9%
other (Bob Barr, Ralph Nader, etc)
1
3%
I'll decide later
3
9%
No one. Voting is for jerks
4
12%
 
Total votes : 33

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Strads, you should be nervous... Whomever is elected will have a big affect on everyone across the planet. Obama will win the popular vote, but Bush and the Republicans are going try to pull off something fishy. There will be people in the streets, and they will get to fill up some of those detention centers they've been building... shite! I hope I'm wrong....

:roll: :evil: :protest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:56 pm
Anytime Bigs...

Here's a link of the Electoral Vote Projections ( Electoral Map )... It's looking good for Barack...

http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/das ... 0aTpZsnwcF
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:46 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc[/youtube]
Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:57 pm
speakonitgod wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc[/youtube]


ok speak so the lady is fn stupid.....ok....so what do you think the gov should do.. by this post are you saying the feds shouldn't bail out the banks?.......what is obama saying.....?
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:09 pm
JOEL wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc[/youtube]


ok speak so the lady is fn stupid.....ok....so what do you think the gov should do.. by this post are you saying the feds shouldn't bail out the banks?.......what is obama saying.....?


YEA this is the exact reason why i flip flopped away from John McCain. I told myself that if McCain chose Mitt Romney as a VP, i'd vote for him. He picks this incompetant, so i went Anti-McCain. There never seems to be a dull discussion on Palin cuz something comes up each and everyday with this woman, worse then the day prior.

Caffety's take on this video was how i felt the day McCain chose her. therefore, to you Mr. Jack Cafferty, i give u a :D
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:49 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
JOEL wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc[/youtube]


ok speak so the lady is fn stupid.....ok....so what do you think the gov should do.. by this post are you saying the feds shouldn't bail out the banks?.......what is obama saying.....?


YEA this is the exact reason why i flip flopped away from John McCain. I told myself that if McCain chose Mitt Romney as a VP, i'd vote for him. He picks this incompetant, so i went Anti-McCain. There never seems to be a dull discussion on Palin cuz something comes up each and everyday with this woman, worse then the day prior.

Caffety's take on this video was how i felt the day McCain chose her. therefore, to you Mr. Jack Cafferty, i give u a :D


Jesus...............so you only went away from McCain once hed chosen Palin, and will only not vote for McCain because of her.............nothing else.

Are you kidding??? please say you are or please explain what redeeming characteristic/policy McCain has that makes him right to be President?

How anyone with a brain, could even consider voting for the REPUBLICANS, let alone the two dumb sh*t, funadamentalist christian, extremist, war mongering, profiteering at the expense of the American people, evil f*ck wits they have put forward.............astounds and concerns greatly.

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:08 am
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
JOEL wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc[/youtube]


ok speak so the lady is fn stupid.....ok....so what do you think the gov should do.. by this post are you saying the feds shouldn't bail out the banks?.......what is obama saying.....?


YEA this is the exact reason why i flip flopped away from John McCain. I told myself that if McCain chose Mitt Romney as a VP, i'd vote for him. He picks this incompetant, so i went Anti-McCain. There never seems to be a dull discussion on Palin cuz something comes up each and everyday with this woman, worse then the day prior.

Caffety's take on this video was how i felt the day McCain chose her. therefore, to you Mr. Jack Cafferty, i give u a :D


Jesus...............so you only went away from McCain once hed chosen Palin, and will only not vote for McCain because of her.............nothing else.

Are you kidding??? please say you are or please explain what redeeming characteristic/policy McCain has that makes him right to be President?

How anyone with a brain, could even consider voting for the REPUBLICANS, let alone the two dumb sh*t, funadamentalist christian, extremist, war mongering, profiteering at the expense of the American people, evil f*ck wits they have put forward.............astounds and concerns greatly.


haha no bigs, this isnt the reason. See here's the Jist and read closely :

Im not voting for Obama. I wasn't six months ago and I'm not today. I don't know enough about him, and i dislike almost all his economic policies. Plus i see him as an appeaser. So i was going to vote for McCain once he got the nomination, because during the Republican Primaries, i liked his town halls and debates, more or less (Ron Paul schooled him too much :mrgreen: ).

SO i was saying to myself "If Romney is his VP, thats just icing on the cake, cuz i liked Romney and he was my initial favorite (along with Clinton and Paul). However, mcCain chooses Sarah Palin, who all of a sudden changes the whole landscape of politics. McCains VP choice is important because he is 72, and Palin is one of the most corrupted, backwards, and incompetant politicians out there, who BTW is gonna get some calls for impeachment as Governor if the republicans don't win the presidency.

Now, i plan on voting Write-In. Don't know who yet, but it certainly wont be either these two.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
JOEL wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc[/youtube]


ok speak so the lady is fn stupid.....ok....so what do you think the gov should do.. by this post are you saying the feds shouldn't bail out the banks?.......what is obama saying.....?


YEA this is the exact reason why i flip flopped away from John McCain. I told myself that if McCain chose Mitt Romney as a VP, i'd vote for him. He picks this incompetant, so i went Anti-McCain. There never seems to be a dull discussion on Palin cuz something comes up each and everyday with this woman, worse then the day prior.

Caffety's take on this video was how i felt the day McCain chose her. therefore, to you Mr. Jack Cafferty, i give u a :D


Jesus...............so you only went away from McCain once hed chosen Palin, and will only not vote for McCain because of her.............nothing else.

Are you kidding??? please say you are or please explain what redeeming characteristic/policy McCain has that makes him right to be President?

How anyone with a brain, could even consider voting for the REPUBLICANS, let alone the two dumb sh*t, funadamentalist christian, extremist, war mongering, profiteering at the expense of the American people, evil f*ck wits they have put forward.............astounds and concerns greatly.


haha no bigs, this isnt the reason. See here's the Jist and read closely :

Im not voting for Obama. I wasn't six months ago and I'm not today. I don't know enough about him, and i dislike almost all his economic policies. Plus i see him as an appeaser. So i was going to vote for McCain once he got the nomination, because during the Republican Primaries, i liked his town halls and debates, more or less (Ron Paul schooled him too much :mrgreen: ).

SO i was saying to myself "If Romney is his VP, thats just icing on the cake, cuz i liked Romney and he was my initial favorite (along with Clinton and Paul). However, mcCain chooses Sarah Palin, who all of a sudden changes the whole landscape of politics. McCains VP choice is important because he is 72, and Palin is one of the most corrupted, backwards, and incompetant politicians out there, who BTW is gonna get some calls for impeachment as Governor if the republicans don't win the presidency.

Now, i plan on voting Write-In. Don't know who yet, but it certainly wont be either these two.


Ok..............but still, my main and most pressing question was..............if Palin wasnt there, why would you be voting for McCain? what is it about him and his policies you like/liked?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:10 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw[/youtube]
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:21 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMNHgJH2680[/youtube]

this stupid bitch needs granpappy mccain to hold her hand... how can anyone vote for these two...seriously
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:16 am
wtf was that??? a do over?
with McGrumpy at her side?
They give mulligans for interviews?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:00 am
You have to look at this! its toooo funny!

http://interviewpalin.com/

and also, [not as funny]
http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html

Below is what has frustrated me more than anything the past month. I don't understand why this doesn't upset more people. Warning this may cause you to pull all of your hair out! Maybe Cambell Brown is a little on the left, but still WTF is up with repubs!?!?!

and by the way, who the fvck names their daughter "Cambell"?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYYiw_y2qDI&feature=related[/youtube]
this clip makes me want to physically harm myself
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:17 am
it's ironic that the "politician of the people" governor palin, is the one that lies to the people more than anyone else. rather than saying I don't know, or just giving us a harsh but truthful straight answer, she makes up these ridiculous answers, smiles and hopes people don't pay attention to what she's saying. doesn't that sound like a typical politician to you?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:18 am
first off wrote: and by the way, who the fvck names their daughter "Cambell"?


People who really like soup? :dontknow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:22 pm
i though that debate was a joke. Sarah Palin repeated the same sentences over and over. She did have good eye contact, but she avoided each and every question. I think Biden was decent, but did not take advantage at all of an incompetent Palin. Those so call tv analysts giving Palin the win. DID THEY NOT WATCH THE SAME THING I DID? This country purposely gave her so low expectations (George Bush anyone?) and does nothing special on the debates (George Bush anyone?), but because she didnt make a gaff, she wins (george bush anyone?)

What A Joke!
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron