russia occupying goergia

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:27 am
it's beyond my anger management to tell what i think of russians (or, for that case, anyone occupying independent countries). politics is so fucked up and sadly i can do nothing about it. should i wait until ****ing russians invade lithuania..
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:59 am
Hey everyone was one big happy family when it was USSR!!!

To tell you the truth i have no idea what your fighting about. But i guess it's just one of those situations like The Middle East, where your fighting over bullshit.

I just hope they can get a ceasefire and save all the innocent people dieing.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:00 am
as nato wanted to add georgia to its members, it's pretty clear that russians are fighting to prevent that and showcase their power. i don't know how it will turn out, but i believe russians would make a puppet government to have georgia in its control. it's just another state of cold war between states and russia. the thing, why the **** should anyone else be prey to their ambitions and the goddamn oil.
and it's not behind reason to suppose that it's a sign for new american president that it won't be easy to make a world peaceful place, unless you want to give up everything to russian bandits.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:55 am
Yea Russia is getting more and more out of control. I mean they are a dictatorship at this point.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 pm
I bet you Biedrins doesn't regret one bit that he took the offer for the Warriors instead of the Russians. That country is starting to spiral out of control.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:59 pm
Looks like the Scumskis have won.................the Georgian army is in full retreat but Russia still denies any forcefull occupation. :roll: :banghead: :evil:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:03 pm
I said it in another thread, but I dont think America should get involved with Georgia, or anywhere else, for that matter. We need to worry about ourselves. Worrying about other people is what got us involved in Iraq. That worked out well, huh? Let Georgia deal with themselves. If worse comes to worse, they can call England to come save the day, but a war with Russia would be disasterous for the United States.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 pm
Russia is incredibly hypocritical with the rhetoric it is making as an excuse for going after Georgia, when they in fact have had trouble with the Chechnya region.

Georgia shouldnt of gone after the South Ossetia region in the first place. It looks evident however that Russia for years now has hungered for its old providences of the Cold War ever since Putan got into Power. The Chechna Hotel bombings in 1999 brought Putin slowly into dictatorship. Then in 2004, his opponent in the presidential election is missing, the day after that guy critisizes Putin, only to be imposed in exile a week later. Then what like last year or 2 years ago, that guy was poison in England, which Putin probably sent to kill. Freedom in Russia was short lived as uncensorship found in the 90's is obviously gone.

Even though Putin is supposedly not in charged anymore, he really is, which is scary and sad for the world. CIA should of killed him when they had the chance
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:54 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I said it in another thread, but I dont think America should get involved with Georgia, or anywhere else, for that matter. We need to worry about ourselves. Worrying about other people is what got us involved in Iraq. That worked out well, huh? Let Georgia deal with themselves. If worse comes to worse, they can call England to come save the day, but a war with Russia would be disasterous for the United States.

Someone tell McCain that. The old man is a fool to think we should do more to get involved with this issue. Obama is the smart one... both sides just need to back down and resolve it on their own without our help. Last thing we need is ANOTHER war with the Russians.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:11 pm
xbay wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I said it in another thread, but I dont think America should get involved with Georgia, or anywhere else, for that matter. We need to worry about ourselves. Worrying about other people is what got us involved in Iraq. That worked out well, huh? Let Georgia deal with themselves. If worse comes to worse, they can call England to come save the day, but a war with Russia would be disasterous for the United States.

Someone tell McCain that. The old man is a fool to think we should do more to get involved with this issue. Obama is the smart one... both sides just need to back down and resolve it on their own without our help. Last thing we need is ANOTHER war with the Russians.

I have a bad feeling about Obama. He is doing things wrong. He is backing away from debate, going too far left on too many issues, and spending too much time out of country in an important election. I dont get what the hell he is doing out there. I am afraid that McCain may win this and we will declare war on half the f'n world. :|
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:44 pm
only can wish USA don't treat Rusia like IRAQ or else that's we called World War III....
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:

I have a bad feeling about Obama. He is doing things wrong. He is backing away from debate, going too far left on too many issues, and spending too much time out of country in an important election. I dont get what the hell he is doing out there. I am afraid that McCain may win this and we will declare war on half the f'n world. :|

I wouldn't worry about that. Considering the current approval ratings of Bush, it seems like America is ready to swing the spectrum to the left. Plus, Obama has the chcarisma that will balance out the fact that he is in other countries too much (not really a major factor IMO).
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:59 pm
JayPat wrote:I wouldn't worry about that. Considering the current approval ratings of Bush, it seems like America is ready to swing the spectrum to the left. Plus, Obama has the chcarisma that will balance out the fact that he is in other countries too much (not really a major factor IMO).

The fact that he is avoiding debates and interviews scares me, though. If he can't handle Fox News, how can he handle dealing with terrorists, you know? It is kind of wierd that he is acting like this. He is really hurting himself.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:08 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JayPat wrote:I wouldn't worry about that. Considering the current approval ratings of Bush, it seems like America is ready to swing the spectrum to the left. Plus, Obama has the chcarisma that will balance out the fact that he is in other countries too much (not really a major factor IMO).

The fact that he is avoiding debates and interviews scares me, though. If he can't handle Fox News, how can he handle dealing with terrorists, you know? It is kind of wierd that he is acting like this. He is really hurting himself.

While that is true and I agree with you to an extent, the debates that really matter are the presidential debates. Those are the only ones where the bulk of America is watching. How well he does there will have much more of an effect than the small debates he's avoiding.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 am
JayPat wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

While that is true and I agree with you to an extent, the debates that really matter are the presidential debates. Those are the only ones where the bulk of America is watching. How well he does there will have much more of an effect than the small debates he's avoiding.

Well, I actually think the opposite. I'd be more interested about what he has to say about other issues (ANY other issue) than about the presidential debates.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum