Where do you GSW posters work at?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:59 pm
thinking more like two safe words.....Don't.....Stop..... :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:03 pm
JOEL wrote:thinking more like two safe words.....Don't.....Stop..... :mrgreen:

Word!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 pm
alright you i gotta get back to work...

yeah work is the thread...
I am a flooring contractor...i sell all types of finish flooring , bid the jobs , figure parts and labor then run the crews who install them.....

kinda boring but pays well , inables me to set my own hours , and i see and meet differnt things and people everyday.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:12 pm
ohh yeah , hey cap..... what is monta's screen name on this board :wink:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:14 pm
She's not on here...I keep trying to get her to sign up, but she won't. I did send her your e-mail and told her to get in touch with you, which she said she would. We'll have to work on getting her onto this board though 'cause she would be quite an attribute.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:17 pm
well i was just thinking you could use a little " Y CHROMO " support...not thatyou dont hold your own just saying thats all. :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 pm
JOEL wrote:well i was just thinking you could use a little " Y CHROMO " support...not thatyou dont hold your own just saying thats all. :mrgreen:

I so wish she would sign up here...if you talk to her, you gotta work on her too.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:I work...............on my Call Of Duty 4 Prestiges, and now Im the President of that company! :wink:

well apparently, you'll have 5 more to work on by the fall...and new game modes like hard core free for all...... i guess you are only VP
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:47 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I work...............on my Call Of Duty 4 Prestiges, and now Im the President of that company! :wink:

well apparently, you'll have 5 more to work on by the fall...and new game modes like hard core free for all...... i guess you are only VP

Really???...........thats insane, I suppose they are anticipating people not bothering with COD5..........ohh well.

Hey, Im the president right now, I suppose my company is going to get bought out by some foreign investors.............THEN I SHALL TAKE IT BACK!!! :mrgreen:

Hardcore Free for all!!!!...........that will be abit good. :shock:

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:23 pm
well i see u all stop talking about the question... but i dont care, ill answer anyways:

Im almost done wiht college, got one year to go. I work at this Coffee place (no not starbucks), do a crapload of work, horrible hours, for minimum wage... and yeah, if it wasnt conveniently close to my house, i woulda quick right where i got it. At least their tips...haha im pathetic!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:well i see u all stop talking about the question... but i dont care, ill answer anyways:

Im almost done wiht college, got one year to go. I work at this Coffee place (no not starbucks), do a crapload of work, horrible hours, for minimum wage... and yeah, if it wasnt conveniently close to my house, i woulda quick right where i got it. At least their tips...haha im pathetic!

i goto the same coffee shop every morning i buy a prepaid card buy 10 get two free....so i almost neveer have my wallet out as the coffee dude holds my punch card ..whenever i rebuy a new card i always try to put a few bucks in the tip mug
T.S. Eliot

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:35 pm
JOEL wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:well i see u all stop talking about the question... but i dont care, ill answer anyways:

i goto the same coffee shop every morning i buy a prepaid card buy 10 get two free....so i almost neveer have my wallet out as the coffee dude holds my punch card ..whenever i rebuy a new card i always try to put a few bucks in the tip mug

yeah thats smart buying in regards to getting your coffee. At least one free cup of joe a week is bomb. and though ur only saving like a couple bucks a week, u save like 100 bucks a year. I wish my place did that... but there cheap so i doubt they will... they prolly dont need to anyways, business seems pretty good, despite the economy being in the shitter.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 pm
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:I work at Ambassador Toys in San Francisco (I'm posting from there right now :bday:)

Hey Speak, Captain_Jack just asked me if you could get her this with your staff discount??? =

Ballerina lunch Box $10.99
Size : 10"x7"x3"
When sandwiches, apples and cookies find themselves tucked inside this whimsical box, somehow they taste extra delicious. It isn't just for lunch, it's great for storing school supplies and secret treasures too!

I'd like to pack my meat into her buns and put that delicious treat into her lunchbox.

Captain Jack is a FOX!!! MEOW!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 pm
i work for a Tollroad company doing the Banking Reconciliations...

Basically im in the department of people who don't pay there fines if they misuse a tollroad and they get a photo taken of there lisence plate

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:i work for a Tollroad company doing the Banking Reconciliations...

Basically im in the department of people who don't pay there fines if they misuse a tollroad and they get a photo taken of there lisence plate

so thats why your a facebook fan
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum