JOSH SMITH TRADED TO THE WARRIORS!!!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:24 am
i lie...

uber bored
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 am
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:49 am
Hopefully, you won't get uber banned for this. :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:54 am
Awwww, no need to ban him. If someone falls for it even in this forum, they deserve it. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Awwww, no need to ban him. If someone falls for it even in this forum, they deserve it. :mrgreen:


Hey, cool idea. Then we'll ban anybody that posts in this thread. :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 am
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Awwww, no need to ban him. If someone falls for it even in this forum, they deserve it. :mrgreen:


Hey, cool idea. Then we'll ban anybody that posts in this thread. :mrgreen:


TMC is mean to me!!!!!! :cry:


jk!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:34 am
8th ave, you're an ass. :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:8th ave, you're an ass. :mrgreen:


HA HA HA HA HA HA you fell for it huh? See that just made the whole thread worth it.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:8th ave, you're an ass. :mrgreen:


HA HA HA HA HA HA you fell for it huh? See that just made the whole thread worth it.


Of course I didnt fall for it. I'm not stupid. He isnt going anywhere.

Just the fact that he made a thread like this makes him an ass. Also, him not liking country music makes him an ass.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:52 am
TMC wrote:Hopefully, you won't get uber banned for this. :mrgreen:

I lol'd at that..... for a minute I was mad and wished he got banned, but now I'm ok....

Note to self: Never believe anything Warrior related that's posted in the Off Topic forum
:oops:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Awwww, no need to ban him. If someone falls for it even in this forum, they deserve it. :mrgreen:


Hey, cool idea. Then we'll ban anybody that posts in this thread. :mrgreen:


TMC is mean to me!!!!!! :cry:


jk!



Ok, I can't stand a woman complaining. I'll ban anybody but you.


Happy now? :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:57 pm
lol... my bad fellers and ladies...

but seriously... nothings been going down as far as the nba goes... and the general warriors thread has been so dead... cheerleaders...banners.... what else is new... =\
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Awwww, no need to ban him. If someone falls for it even in this forum, they deserve it. :mrgreen:


Hey, cool idea. Then we'll ban anybody that posts in this thread. :mrgreen:


TMC is mean to me!!!!!! :cry:


jk!



Ok, I can't stand a woman complaining. I'll ban anybody but you.


Happy now? :wink:


Yep! :)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 pm
Well, basically 8th ave, jimbob, SF and speak are getting banned as well. TMC and myself, too. So don't worry Cap, you're not alone. :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Note to self: Never believe anything Warrior related that's posted in the Off Topic forum[/color] :oops:


haha...im pretty sure if this was real news there woulda been 10 threads about it in the warriors forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest