Favorite drunk food

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 229
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:50 am
Jack in a Crack

2 tacos for 99 cents.

Reason: Late night availability coupled with an inexpensive high fat/grease content. Perfect for combating following day hangover.

Anyone else?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5890
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:55 am
In Australia... we eat Kebabs!

Not the meat on the stick but the meat in the wrap.
Big Middle Eastern Dish!!

And can't beat greazy pizza... nothing cures a hangover the next morning then a pizza the night before.
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 229
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:21 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:In Australia... we eat Kebabs!

Not the meat on the stick but the meat in the wrap.
Big Middle Eastern Dish!!

And can't beat greazy pizza... nothing cures a hangover the next morning then a pizza the night before.


I know what you're talkin about. In the states, they're called gyro's a lot of the time. Best kebab I ever had was in Frankfurt loaded on some 1878's and Pirminator's.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:00 am
Middle Eastern food is always amazing when ur high or drunk. idk if they have this in cali but in New York they have tons of hallal (probably spelled it wrong) stands where u can get gyros and different kinds of beef and chicken. It taste pretty average usually but when under an influence **** is the best.

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:18 pm
the best thing to put into your body to cure or inhance a good drinking spell.....is more drink
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:28 pm
JOEL wrote:the best thing to put into your body to cure or inhance a good drinking spell.....is more drink


Signed. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:42 pm
top dog. louisiana hot link. ketchup. rellish. game over
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:43 pm
ou... and 22nd burrito truck. steak burrito no beans. extra sour cream and cheese. game's over over.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:05 pm
I'll agree with 8th ave.... LA link is pretty boss at all times.

If I have nothing but lint in my pocket, then Jack and the B Jesus-Fish is what I go for (2 "tacos" for 99c). Although one time I got back from JitB and my taco just had a bunch of corn meal in it. no joke. wtf is corn meal doing in a taco?

Taco bell is usually what I reach for - open 24/7, so grilled stuffed steak burrito is always just a drive thru away

All Star
Posts: 1218
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:01 pm
warrior 4 life85 wrote:I'll agree with 8th ave.... LA link is pretty boss at all times.

If I have nothing but lint in my pocket, then Jack and the B Jesus-Fish is what I go for (2 "tacos" for 99c). Although one time I got back from JitB and my taco just had a bunch of corn meal in it. no joke. wtf is corn meal doing in a taco?

Taco bell is usually what I reach for - open 24/7, so grilled stuffed steak burrito is always just a drive thru away


You were lucky to get corn meal. Otherwise you would have gotten what they usually put in.

I like taco wagons, but not open around here at night. McD for fries, Jack for funny commercials and In N Out if available.

I was in SF for a training session once, got too drunk and was wandering around starving. Found a little restaurant open. Explained to the waiter that I had only $2 and what could he do, including tip. He brought back a heaping dish of fried chicken livers with bacon and mushrooms, along with coffee. That was the best drunk meal I ever had.

The name of the place was Original Joe's which is a famous place, as I found out later.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3064
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:24 pm
Pizza Rolls
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:26 pm
Jack in the Box tacos or their chicken sandwiches

Any little Mexican taco stand's rolled tacos with guacamole

Or anything at Sombreros.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3074
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:30 pm
Linc Mob wrote:Jack in a Crack

2 tacos for 99 cents.

Reason: Late night availability coupled with an inexpensive high fat/grease content. Perfect for combating following day hangover.

Anyone else?


I coincidentally had those Thursday night at like 3AM. It works. I was able to go to work the next day and be somewhat productive. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Toasted Ravioli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toasted_ravioli

I tend to avoid the drivethru. So pizza and taqueria's.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:19 am
Jackattack wrote:Toasted Ravioli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toasted_ravioli

I tend to avoid the drivethru. So pizza and taqueria's.


Yeah!!! From Missouri!!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest