Meet the new Warriors' Girls!! (Ohhh Yeaaa...)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:59 am
32 wrote:****! They're broke! :oops:

Erin got a FAT gap between her teeth, Heather's bangs are killing it for me, Alexis seems kinda fine but I got a feeling that nose will look wider if she moves towards either side, Kelsey could ninja-slice my dick off with that pointy ass chin, and Brianna's that busted bitch with a nice rack that drunk dudes at bars take home and rail after failing at every other attempt to land a decent-looking chick. For real. I've seen it happen. The drunken mindset of "**** it, at least she's got huge tits". Ditto for Thera. She's that super rare breed of asian chick with a nice, full busty ass chest, so nerdo ass asian dudes are gonna worship the ground she walks on and act like she's fine as hell.

Casey, Isela, and Shania aren't enough to salvage this sorry ass squad. I mean, Jennifer, Missy, and Leah aren't offensive-looking in the least bit, but standing in this crowd only makes them look worse. In case you're wondering, I'll be the one in the upper deck next season howling my ass off at halftime when they're dancing to Lady Marmalade at center court. I mean, sweet Jesus!

My bad, mods. I know how offensive this post was and if you REALLY think its outta line, you can erase it if you want. But GODDAMN. Is that REALLY a cheerleading squad?@?

Sorry you don't think they're as hot as you think Chris Webber is. Maybe you can cut the face out of you CWeb poster over your bed copy it and put it over all of their faces. You would LOVE that.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 am
******** edited by bada*********

There you go, mods. If I didn't last time, I'm pretty sure I just gave you something to edit.

note by bada - 32, you are correct... that went over the line. SOrry but gotta edit out those comments. Lets refrain from those personal attacks like that. Lets keep the venom towards these "broke ass bitches" :)
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:44 pm
32 wrote:*****edit by bada******

?????? That's about the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard. Is that an inside joke between you and the CWeb fan club?

I do have to say that you type pretty long posts for someone that has to type one handed.. . . . obviously the other hand is busy grippin CWebs nuts that you swing from.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:49 pm
HAHA-
i thought the left hand was being sat on in order to get some strange :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:11 am
captnkos wrote:

?????? That's about the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard. Is that an inside joke between you and the CWeb fan club?

I do have to say that you type pretty long posts for someone that has to type one handed.. . . . obviously the other hand is busy grippin CWebs nuts that you swing from.

You know, you kinda sound like some hoe CWebb musta dropped a few years back or something. Why the hell can't you get over him? He's all you ever talk about. You're obsessed.

Tyra, is that you...? :shock:

PS: bada, if you're gonna edit out my personal attacks, how you gonna let some dude claim I'm "swinging from webber's nuts"...?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 pm
32 wrote:
captnkos wrote:

PS: bada, if you're gonna edit out my personal attacks, how you gonna let some dude claim I'm "swinging from webber's nuts"...?

Quick . . . someone call the Waaaaaaaambulance!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:23 pm
captnkos wrote:Quick . . . someone call the Waaaaaaaambulance!

Wow, that was creative. You remind me of one of those annoying little kids who think they are really funny, and how everybody "likes them," when nobody does.

Also, I love how you have 37 posts and think that you have any right to trash one of our best members. Nobody had a problem with 32's post except you. It seems like if it was bad, one of the mods would call him on it, but they didn't, and a guy that has less than 40 posts, probably all spam, calls him on it. That is kind of pathetic. Go somewhere.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 pm
captnkos wrote:
32 wrote:PS: bada, if you're gonna edit out my personal attacks, how you gonna let some dude claim I'm "swinging from webber's nuts"...?

Wow, thats much more grown up than your constant Webber's balls references. :roll:

Ohh and a "Queef" is a p*ssy fart.............something I am sure you have no experience of, pussies that is.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:29 pm
bigstrads wrote:
captnkos wrote:
32 wrote:PS: bada, if you're gonna edit out my personal attacks, how you gonna let some dude claim I'm "swinging from webber's nuts"...?

Wow, thats much more grown up than your constant Webber's balls references. :roll:

Ohh and a "Queef" is a p*ssy fart.............something I am sure you have no experience of, pussies that is.

Dude, where've you been? Havn't been on Live at all.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:32 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
captnkos wrote:

Dude, where've you been? Havn't been on Live at all.

It was my girls birthday on Wednesday, and we were at a theme park all day that day...........then up London staying over on Friday, then at her Dads for dinner last night.............Im back now thank god.
Last edited by bigstrads on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm
capnkos, lets drop it. no need to fan the flames. I felt what 32 said to you was out of line and over the top, however that does not mean you can pile on here. Lets get back to the topic at hand.
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:48 pm
bada wrote:capnkos, lets drop it. no need to fan the flames. I felt what 32 said to you was out of line and over the top, however that does not mean you can pile on here.

Yep, enough is enough, capnkos. It's over now.

bada wrote:Lets get back to the topic at hand.

What?. There was a topic? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:49 pm
TMC wrote:What?. There was a topic? :mrgreen:

Yup, the ugly ass chicks we call cheerleaders. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Wow, that was creative. You remind me of one of those annoying little kids who think they are really funny, and how everybody "likes them," when nobody does.

WOW, THIS IS SO TOTALLY TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE SFSFSF!!!!

NO ONE LIKES YOU HEAR ON THE BOARD, BUT WE JUST ALL PRETEND TOO CAUSE YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM
S :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:21 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

WOW, THIS IS SO TOTALLY TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF HERE SFSFSF!!!!

NO ONE LIKES YOU HEAR ON THE BOARD, BUT WE JUST ALL PRETEND TOO CAUSE YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM
S :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nobody likes a smart ass Raider fan, PAWNO!
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum