Meet the new Warriors' Girls!! (Ohhh Yeaaa...)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:42 am
JOEL wrote:
GSW United wrote:
CjR wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:So I was talking to my friend who tried out for the Warrior girls (she's 27 and hasn't done any dancing in years, she just had trying out for a professional cheerleading team on her "to-do" list, she had no intention of actually making the team or anything like that) and she said "they're hookers" and those were her words. She said there were plenty of good dancers and pretty girls there, but pretty much they just picked the stripper/type girls. So all of our impressions are correct.


Hookers, huh? I knew something smelled very fishy with these ‘roundaway girls.

In that case, I vote that Isabella from Moonlight Bunny Ranch. Hell, throw in that dwarf hooker out there. :mrgreen:


hooker or not they making good money... :mrgreen:



thinking they dont get paid ? could be wrong


I think they get paid, but it's not very much. Most of them have other jobs. At least that's how NFL Cheerleading works.
Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:45 am
yeah maybee as their are soo many more games and showing/ events they attend?
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:51 am
JOEL wrote:yeah maybee as their are soo many more games and showing/ events they attend?


True, they may bet paid more, the commitment is a lot bigger than that of an NFL cheerleader, especially since it includes weekdays, it'd be hard to have another job.
Image

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:yeah maybee as their are soo many more games and showing/ events they attend?


True, they may bet paid more, the commitment is a lot bigger than that of an NFL cheerleader, especially since it includes weekdays, it'd be hard to have another job.


my cuzin was a warrior girl a couple years ago. the year after we first got baron...i think we still had derek fisher...she worked at macy's at the same time. if anything, a part time job would be all they would have time for.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13536
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am
****! They're broke! :oops:

Erin got a FAT gap between her teeth, Heather's bangs are killing it for me, Alexis seems kinda fine but I got a feeling that nose will look wider if she moves towards either side, Kelsey could ninja-slice my dick off with that pointy ass chin, and Brianna's that busted bitch with a nice rack that drunk dudes at bars take home and rail after failing at every other attempt to land a decent-looking chick. For real. I've seen it happen. The drunken mindset of "**** it, at least she's got huge tits". Ditto for Thera. She's that super rare breed of asian chick with a nice, full busty ass chest, so nerdo ass asian dudes are gonna worship the ground she walks on and act like she's fine as hell.

Casey, Isela, and Shania aren't enough to salvage this sorry ass squad. I mean, Jennifer, Missy, and Leah aren't offensive-looking in the least bit, but standing in this crowd only makes them look worse. In case you're wondering, I'll be the one in the upper deck next season howling my ass off at halftime when they're dancing to Lady Marmalade at center court. I mean, sweet Jesus!

My bad, mods. I know how offensive this post was and if you REALLY think its outta line, you can erase it if you want. But GODDAMN. Is that REALLY a cheerleading squad?@?
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

Rookie
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 am
Location: Vallejo
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:22 am
32 wrote:****! They're broke! :oops:

Erin got a FAT gap between her teeth, Heather's bangs are killing it for me, Alexis seems kinda fine but I got a feeling that nose will look wider if she moves towards either side, Kelsey could ninja-slice my dick off with that pointy ass chin, and Brianna's that busted bitch with a nice rack that drunk dudes at bars take home and rail after failing at every other attempt to land a decent-looking chick. For real. I've seen it happen. The drunken mindset of "**** it, at least she's got huge tits". Ditto for Thera. She's that super rare breed of asian chick with a nice, full busty ass chest, so nerdo ass asian dudes are gonna worship the ground she walks on and act like she's fine as hell.

Casey, Isela, and Shania aren't enough to salvage this sorry ass squad. I mean, Jennifer, Missy, and Leah aren't offensive-looking in the least bit, but standing in this crowd only makes them look worse. In case you're wondering, I'll be the one in the upper deck next season howling my ass off at halftime when they're dancing to Lady Marmalade at center court. I mean, sweet Jesus!

My bad, mods. I know how offensive this post was and if you REALLY think its outta line, you can erase it if you want. But GODDAMN. Is that REALLY a cheerleading squad?@?


Haha, damn 32, never at a loss for words are you?

Really though, some of them are butt ugly. But for the one's that are average looking, can you really say that if they came up to you and asked you to get nasty, would you really not hit it? C'mon..

BTW, my girlfriend saw that I started this thread and grinded me hella hard about it, but hey, it's for the Warriors!
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Dixon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 am
MC99 wrote:
32 wrote:****! They're broke! :oops:

Erin got a FAT gap between her teeth, Heather's bangs are killing it for me, Alexis seems kinda fine but I got a feeling that nose will look wider if she moves towards either side, Kelsey could ninja-slice my dick off with that pointy ass chin, and Brianna's that busted bitch with a nice rack that drunk dudes at bars take home and rail after failing at every other attempt to land a decent-looking chick. For real. I've seen it happen. The drunken mindset of "**** it, at least she's got huge tits". Ditto for Thera. She's that super rare breed of asian chick with a nice, full busty ass chest, so nerdo ass asian dudes are gonna worship the ground she walks on and act like she's fine as hell.

Casey, Isela, and Shania aren't enough to salvage this sorry ass squad. I mean, Jennifer, Missy, and Leah aren't offensive-looking in the least bit, but standing in this crowd only makes them look worse. In case you're wondering, I'll be the one in the upper deck next season howling my ass off at halftime when they're dancing to Lady Marmalade at center court. I mean, sweet Jesus!

My bad, mods. I know how offensive this post was and if you REALLY think its outta line, you can erase it if you want. But GODDAMN. Is that REALLY a cheerleading squad?@?


Haha, damn 32, never at a loss for words are you?

Really though, some of them are butt ugly. But for the one's that are average looking, can you really say that if they came up to you and asked you to get nasty, would you really not hit it? C'mon..

BTW, my girlfriend saw that I started this thread and grinded me hella hard about it, but hey, it's for the Warriors!


That sounds like a good thing. :wink:

Rookie
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 am
Location: Vallejo
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 pm
Linc Mob wrote:
MC99 wrote:
32 wrote:****! They're broke! :oops:

Erin got a FAT gap between her teeth, Heather's bangs are killing it for me, Alexis seems kinda fine but I got a feeling that nose will look wider if she moves towards either side, Kelsey could ninja-slice my dick off with that pointy ass chin, and Brianna's that busted bitch with a nice rack that drunk dudes at bars take home and rail after failing at every other attempt to land a decent-looking chick. For real. I've seen it happen. The drunken mindset of "**** it, at least she's got huge tits". Ditto for Thera. She's that super rare breed of asian chick with a nice, full busty ass chest, so nerdo ass asian dudes are gonna worship the ground she walks on and act like she's fine as hell.

Casey, Isela, and Shania aren't enough to salvage this sorry ass squad. I mean, Jennifer, Missy, and Leah aren't offensive-looking in the least bit, but standing in this crowd only makes them look worse. In case you're wondering, I'll be the one in the upper deck next season howling my ass off at halftime when they're dancing to Lady Marmalade at center court. I mean, sweet Jesus!

My bad, mods. I know how offensive this post was and if you REALLY think its outta line, you can erase it if you want. But GODDAMN. Is that REALLY a cheerleading squad?@?


Haha, damn 32, never at a loss for words are you?

Really though, some of them are butt ugly. But for the one's that are average looking, can you really say that if they came up to you and asked you to get nasty, would you really not hit it? C'mon..

BTW, my girlfriend saw that I started this thread and grinded me hella hard about it, but hey, it's for the Warriors!


That sounds like a good thing. :wink:


LOL.. i didn't even see it like that.

I guess the appropriate words are that she will not physically grind me, but instead spend more of my money, nag at me more, take up more time, and use more of the blanket.

Haha, grind me hella hard....
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:40 pm
32 wrote:****! They're broke! :oops:

Erin got a FAT gap between her teeth, Heather's bangs are killing it for me, Alexis seems kinda fine but I got a feeling that nose will look wider if she moves towards either side, Kelsey could ninja-slice my dick off with that pointy ass chin, and Brianna's that busted bitch with a nice rack that drunk dudes at bars take home and rail after failing at every other attempt to land a decent-looking chick. For real. I've seen it happen. The drunken mindset of "**** it, at least she's got huge tits". Ditto for Thera. She's that super rare breed of asian chick with a nice, full busty ass chest, so nerdo ass asian dudes are gonna worship the ground she walks on and act like she's fine as hell.

Casey, Isela, and Shania aren't enough to salvage this sorry ass squad. I mean, Jennifer, Missy, and Leah aren't offensive-looking in the least bit, but standing in this crowd only makes them look worse. In case you're wondering, I'll be the one in the upper deck next season howling my ass off at halftime when they're dancing to Lady Marmalade at center court. I mean, sweet Jesus!

My bad, mods. I know how offensive this post was and if you REALLY think its outta line, you can erase it if you want. But GODDAMN. Is that REALLY a cheerleading squad?@?


No no no... I found it quite entertaining. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:46 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm
Captain_Jack wrote: I think they get paid, but it's not very much. Most of them have other jobs. At least that's how NFL Cheerleading works.


Agree. They'll go hungry living on cheerleader salary alone. I did a quick search and came up with a general $50 a game, if even that. Although they do have appearances. Because NFL or NBA teams literally have tons of applicants knocking-down doors to do this for free, solely for the prestige and credentials.

It makes sense because some years ago, a buddy of mine briefly dated an Atlanta Falcon cheerleader, and he told me it didn’t pay at all. She lived at home and drove a piece of sh!t. :shock:

Difficult to picture a Falcon cheerleader driving a hoopty, probably held together by bungee cords and duct tape.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13536
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 am
I knew a girl on the squad last season. She didn't make much money. You definitely need to have a second job. They don't take the spot for money. It's more of a prestige and quasi-fame thing than anything.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:12 am
Are we all seriously still talking about this?
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13536
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 pm
Cap, you and I both know that the subpar choosings of this squad left me no choice but to post about my pain. Ordinarily, I couldn't give a flying **** one way or the other about the drop-outs shaking their asses on the sidelines... but this cheerleading team is so rancid, I simply had no choice but to describe my dismay in full. I'm sure you understand.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

Role Player
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:44 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:18 am
:shock: yooooo......



they hurt.

Rookie
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:49 am
Captain_Jack wrote:They'll go hungry living on cheerleader salary alone. I did a quick search and came up with a general $50 a game, if even that.


How much of that goes to the pimp?
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron