Meet the new Warriors' Girls!! (Ohhh Yeaaa...)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:08 am
I don't know what everyone's trippin about. Yea some of them are beastly looking, but cmon, you gotta give it up for the ones that do look good. Don't such haters and show some love for a lady.

Rookie
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:30 am
Linc Mob wrote:At least they look like they're from Oakland.

Is that a good thing?

Role Player
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 pm
midtown wrote:
Linc Mob wrote:At least they look like they're from Oakland.

Is that a good thing?

If your idea of classy date consists of Hennessey, a blunt, and a cheeseburger, then yes. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, the pictures probably don't do them any justice.
Of course I normally view cheerleaders with at least 6 beers in my system.

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:57 pm
Casey isn't too bad. :wink:

Rookie
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:45 pm
I'm sorry but the bulk of these girls make me think of Las Vegas and the 80's.

Lessen the makeup and get rid of the curls.

Starting Lineup
» Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 am
:mrgreen: I’m busting up laughing at some of these comments: bada, bigs, midtown, quazza, linc mob, etc.

Yeah, this group is pretty horrid. Kelsy looks like Ozzy Osborne’s daughter, Tracy looks like a dude I know, Shania looks like that girl from Flavor of Love, Erin looks like Chris Rock (minus the hair), Heather looks like a dominatrix with a ‘cuda mouth, and Brianna looks like she just cut a fart.

Rookie
» Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 am
CjR wrote::mrgreen: I’m busting up laughing at some of these comments: bada, bigs, midtown, quazza, linc mob, etc.

Yeah, this group is pretty horrid. Kelsy looks like Ozzy Osborne’s daughter, Tracy looks like a dude I know, Shania looks like that girl from Flavor of Love, Erin looks like Chris Rock (minus the hair), Heather looks like a dominatrix with a ‘cuda mouth, and Brianna looks like she just cut a fart.

You forget to mention that Isela has wider shoulders than Brandan Wright, Tracy has a moustache, and all of them look like their hair was photoshopped onto their heads.

Rookie
» Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:10 am
midtown wrote:
CjR wrote::mrgreen: I’m busting up laughing at some of these comments: bada, bigs, midtown, quazza, linc mob, etc.

You forget to mention that Isela has wider shoulders than Brandan Wright, Tracy has a moustache, and all of them look like their hair was photoshopped onto their heads.

Yea she has wide shoulders to hold that nice developed rack of hers.

Rookie
» Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:10 pm
If these are the new Warrior Girls...they better know how to dance!

All Star
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:05 am
Most of the critics here wouldn't make it to the 24-second clock with any of them, if you know what I mean.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:31 am
Not much to say. Some of those girls look just ugly on those pics, but I'm sure they don't make them justice in real life.

Whatever... I still prefer the other cheerleader thread. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 am
The other thread has just about died. :cry:

Hall of Famer
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:40 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:The other thread has just about died. :cry:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN MY ABSENCE???

j/k. We'll have to bring it back to life, then. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:The other thread has just about died. :cry:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN MY ABSENCE???

j/k. We'll have to bring it back to life, then. :wink:

THE RETURN OF MR T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Man we have missed you bud, good to have you back man, even if its just a fleating visit. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:14 am
Yo yall tripping if you ain't noticed the biggest flaw being that Erin has a big gap between her teeth..

Now call it the opposite of a fetish (A Turn off) but i don't like my women looking like they are straight up Louisanna trailer park trash. i mean the gap tooth, the buck tooth... that **** just makes you not wanna take the beyotch home on Sunday to introduce to your parents on ya Mumma's famous Sunday Roast.

Now i totally understand the term beggers can't be choosers and as i type this i am mulling over which adult movie i am gonna load from my extensive collection. But to date a women with bad teeth well quite frankly i'd rather watch a Flamingo try and do a Pig doggy style.