Meet the new Warriors' Girls!! (Ohhh Yeaaa...)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Heather is pretty damn hot...I'm not going to lie. The rest of them just look like some girl you'd see walking down the street.

it depends on where you walk :mrgreen:

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 pm
I can't believe I'm commenting on this subject. I think they all are good looking first and foremost, but here is my top 5.

1. Shania
2. Tracy
3. Leah
4. Casey
5. Erin

Don't worry, no on this board would have a shot at them anyway. :banghead:

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:59 pm
There are a couple chicks that are pretty hot. There's a lot that aren't. But hey, when you sit in the nosebleeds, they're all hot. :mrgreen:

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:07 pm
If you compare them to the other squads around the league, you will see that most of the girls are hurt in the face. But no matter what they all have banging bodies.

Plus, our girls have personality, and that's what really counts!

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 pm
The team should change its name to the Mechanics since its dancers are all Trannies.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:14 pm
u guys are hella harsh...**** I know for I fact I have messed with uglier chicks then them....and so have probably all of u....Id smash on every single one of them haha

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:47 pm
nickdakoolkat wrote:u guys are hella harsh...**** I know for I fact I have messed with uglier chicks then them....

I haven't-there's some pigs in there

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:58 pm
alexis! hell yeah!

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:22 pm
The only one I'd consider mounting is Heather.

Role Player
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:31 pm
likewise i don't think that the warrior girls would fu*k many of you either :) so stop judging.

Role Player
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm
I like Brianna and that's about it.

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:17 pm
:?
Not as good as previous one..

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 pm
aaustria wrote:likewise i don't think that the warrior girls would fu*k many of you either :) so stop judging.

Yeah. But, they don't have to watch us prance around half naked at halftime. I want a recount of the votes. These can't be the best that's available.

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:03 pm
You guys have to realize that NBA cheerleaders are not chosen for their looks the way NFL cheerleaders are. NBA cheerleading teams are dance teams, and if you watch most of them they are fierce dancers.

That being said, the Warrior Girls are not one of the best dance teams in the league (Laker Girls and the Celtic Dance team (which is run by one of the most amazing dancers ever, Marina Ortega) are both amazing). And if you're not going to be a good dance team you better be freaking gorgeous, which eh....not so much.

Role Player
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:49 pm
At least they look like they're from Oakland.