Meet the new Warriors' Girls!! (Ohhh Yeaaa...)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 am
Sorry everyone, but I'm at work and can't post pictures right now. Here is the Link though:
http://www.nba.com/warriors/dance/Warri ... Index.html

Isela is looking to fine though. And you gotta give it up for the Asians Cristina and Thera.

Cot damn..

Top Three Warrior's Girls:
1.) Isela
2.) Casey
3.) Cristina

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 am
Heather FTW

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 am
hmm, maybe it is just me but there are some beasts in the mix. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say the lightning was bad or something.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:37 am
bada wrote:hmm, maybe it is just me but there are some beasts in the mix. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say the lightning was bad or something.
"

Haha - I agree. This fact makes it hard to choose. Leah looks pretty hot though. Isela too..

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:50 am
bada wrote:hmm, maybe it is just me but there are some beasts in the mix. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say the lightning was bad or something.

I agree. Maybe the judges were hit by that lightning :wink:

about 8-10 of them are pretty cute though...

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 pm
Either those are terrible pictures of these Lady Beasts.............or I love my girl abit too much................ :shock: ................seriously, there isnt one them I would say is hot.

Kelsey??? Tracey???.............ohh god, I just sicked up in my mouth a little. :wink:

Is it me, or are Brianna and Katie twins from the same horribly deformed pod? :shock:

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:14 pm
Isela looks good, Casey and Jennifer are mediocre, the rest are pretty ugly. This is a pretty mediocre looking group

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:15 pm
we had a pretty good group last season imo... what happened?

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:13 pm
Isela makes up for everyone. She should just be the main one and everyone else should just carry her on their shoulders.

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:14 pm
I would take Shania over Christina anyday (night) :mrgreen:

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:31 pm
Don't worry, they'll look hot from afar. :wink:

Rookie
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:38 pm
themind wrote:I would take Shania over Christina anyday (night) :mrgreen:

True, true. But you cannot deny that Cristina has some thick ol' lips man.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:44 pm
bigstrads wrote:Is it me, or are Brianna and Katie twins from the same horribly deformed pod? :shock:

yeah i have to agree with you on that they actually do look like twins... but horribly deformed not quite so much because i think they do look more close alike the more and more i look and compare

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:44 pm
:oops:

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:48 pm
Heather is pretty damn hot...I'm not going to lie. The rest of them just look like some girl you'd see walking down the street.